Rohingya crisis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOR View Post
    The first link makes much more sense than the second.
    In a million people, not all are bad. But, some among the displaced are a threat wherever they are. Some among them might be influenced to pick up arms, and they did. Where you see human rights, I see HRs in the shadow of security threats. We don't live in an isolated geography as you do, Sir.
    Last edited by Oracle; 07 Dec 19,, 13:32.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
      In a million people, not all are bad. But, some among the displaced are a threat wherever they are. Some among them might be influenced to pick up arms, and they did. Where you see human rights, I see HRs in the shadow of security threats. We don't live in an isolated geography as you do, Sir.
      Singapore isn't an "isolated geography"?
      Go on, pull the other one.
      It has bells on it!
      Trust me?
      I'm an economist!

Comment

Singapore isn't an "isolated geography"?
        Go on, pull the other one.
        It has bells on it!
        How many displaced Rohingyas are there in Singapore? Numbers/Stats? Take them into your country of origin, US. Petition Sir Donald Trump.
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Their fault is they are followers of Islam. Shit on another level. Because of some muslim countries, majority of muslims get a bad reputation. Only God knows when will this end.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post

Their fault is they are followers of Islam. Shit on another level. Because of some muslim countries, majority of muslims get a bad reputation. Only God knows when will this end.
            So, why is Bangladesh driving them into the sea?
            Trust me?
            I'm an economist!

Comment

So, why is Bangladesh driving them into the sea?
              God's wish.
              Last edited by Oracle; 21 Dec 20,, 13:03.

Comment

Working...
              X