The Korean Dilemma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whistling in the wind?
    Just wondering if there is any possibility that Tiny Kim’s nuclear bombs are actually simply a “maskirovka” (hoax/deception) ploy?
    Is it possible to use vast amounts of conventional explosives, seeded with trace amount of radioactive elements, to simulate a nuclear explosion underground?
    As I said whistling in the wind!
    When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow. - Anais Nin

Comment

Originally posted by Amled View Post
      Whistling in the wind?
      Just wondering if there is any possibility that Tiny Kim’s nuclear bombs are actually simply a “maskirovka” (hoax/deception) ploy?
      Is it possible to use vast amounts of conventional explosives, seeded with trace amount of radioactive elements, to simulate a nuclear explosion underground?
      Tis possible... only what the UK did back in the 50's.....lets face it the guy is a big enough tit...

Comment

Whistling in the wind?

How to fake a 100kt blast with TNT ? is that possible

Assuming the measurements are right

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post

How to fake a 100kt blast with TNT ? is that possible

Assuming the measurements are right
          I wonder what the graph that shows korea disappearing beneath the waves looks like?

Comment

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-41144687
            You all better do as I say or I’ll shoot myself in the foot!!!
            When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow. - Anais Nin

Comment

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-41144687
              You all better do as I say or I’ll shoot myself in the foot!!!
              Par for the course by a mental midget... roll eyes

Comment

Originally posted by tbm3fan View Post
                Par for the course by a mental midget... roll eyes
                Kim Jong Un is smart. He has had a very expensive education.

Comment

Originally posted by hboGYT View Post
                  Kim Jong Un is smart. He has had a very expensive education.
                  in what.......meglamania?

Comment

"Kim Jong Un is smart. He has had a very expensive education."

You've been "whooshed". Your response was actually to a comment about Trump-not tiny Kim.

The Donald hurts America far more than the DPRK could by targeting those nations on that list.
                    "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Some of Trumps twitter remarks are priceless

Comment

Originally posted by Toby View Post
                        in what.......meglamania?
                        Switzerland mostly.

Comment

Originally posted by snapper View Post
                          Switzerland mostly.
                          Figures......

Comment

Originally posted by Mihais View Post
                            hope your health is fine.
                            Good days and bad days. More bad than good lately.

Originally posted by Mihais View Post
                            I suspect the NK will collapse to a combination of psyops and naked force.Just bomb them with canned food and they'll change sides.

On the other hand,I've seen a Nork martial artist that cried his tears out when Fatty's daddy passed out.He was safe from any watching eye,having escaped somehow to the beloved Motherland.But the reflex was so ingrained in him he still did the ritual.

The good guys need to really bomb the crap out of comms and that includes cutting wires between frontline troops and their Rgt,before showing them the goodies of capitalist life.I doubt is possible to find potential defectors before the shooting starts,so it will be exploiting the gaps with agility.
                            Looking things over, I don't think the NKs can do anything better than battalion level. Yeonpyeong was battery level.

Rendering the DMZ inconsquential is relatively easy for the SKs. Rendering the DMZ harmless is another matter. Despite the lack of training, the NKs still have one tactic that would be costly for the SKs to overcome, Die-In-Place. The SKs will have to take and kill each gun in order to silence them. Those guns may not be co-ordinated and hence relatively ineffective targetting solutions into Seoul but they will be firing into Seoul
                            Chimo

Comment

Great to have you back Sir. Hope you can pop in now and again on those good days.
                              sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
                                Great to have you back Sir. Hope you can pop in now and again on those good days.
                                Ditto

Comment

Working...
                                X