This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korea

Now kims fired over Japan against the wishes of the world with his missiles , now just WTF is this shortarsed fat fuck think hes doing , is this the straw on the camels back provoking ww3 or what will USA along with other world powers do now , surely China and Russia need to get their heads together with Trump but one things for sure , porky with the fingers on his buttons need sorting , he poses more of a threat than Iraq etc ever did .

Ahhhhh well no doubt Soros n Rothschilds will be rubbing their greedy hands in anticipation of mega profits and advancement off NWO IMHO ,, etc etc .

Originally posted by tankie View Post
    Now kims fired over Japan against the wishes of the world with his missiles , now just WTF is this shortarsed fat fuck think hes doing , is this the straw on the camels back provoking ww3 or what will USA along with other world powers do now , surely China and Russia need to get their heads together with Trump but one things for sure , porky with the fingers on his buttons need sorting , he poses more of a threat than Iraq etc ever did .

Ahhhhh well no doubt Soros n Rothschilds will be rubbing their greedy hands in anticipation of mega profits and advancement off NWO IMHO ,, etc etc .
    Really? NWO? Rothschilds? Take this nonsense to InfoWars. There's no place for it here.

Locked.
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I've received PM's regarding this, and of course public accusations from tankie of "dictating" instead of moderating, and "no opinion allowed" but my own.

Normally moderating decisions aren't discussed in public but in this case I'm going to make an exception.

This thread was summarily locked for the following reasons:

1. First and foremost, promoting the "Rothschilds and the NWO" subject, with it's stench of historical anti-Semitism, should be the first clue as to why this thread was locked. (Also, see #3 below). Such anti-Semitic propaganda has never and will never find a place here at the World Affairs Board.

2. At best, it lacks any sort of quality of discussion and are absolutely based on conspiracy theories. Both of which are explicity mentioned in the Forum Guidelines. In other words, as I've stated repeatedly to tankie, this is not the sort of topic that is welcome here at the WAB.

3. Considering the topic, the poster, and the various past histories here on the WAB, there is no way this thread wouldn't immediately degenerate into a raging flamewar. It doesn't take a genius prognosticator to see that. There would be no debate or even argument, just venom being hurled back and forth, with the inevitable results of warnings, bannings and a locked thread.

4. Tankie has been warned in no uncertain terms about this topic in the past and he freely acknowledged this publicly yesterday (in the same now-deleted thread accusing me of "dictating".)

Finally, quoting again from the Forum Guidelines "Although we respect the principle of free speech, the World Affairs Board is not a democracy."
      So while it's distasteful to ban a topic peremptorily, the integrity of the board demands that Moderators act according to the Forum Guidelines and within their own best judgement.

Any further questions are more than welcome and can be PM'd to me.
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
      X