X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Rusty Battleship !

God bless you sir at 81 !
    Hope you enjoy many more fine innings filled with health, peace and contentment.
    (I won't bring up the grandchildren.) Take care ;-)
    Real eyes realize real lies.

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Wow! 81.
      Happy Birthday!
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Hey Dick!

Happy Birthday...hope its a good one.
        “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
        Mark Twain

Comment

Rusty,

To our premier battleship authority and all-around smart guy, happy birthday to you. Enjoy your in sunny SoCal.
          "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
          "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

All the very best young man .:tankie:

Comment

Happy birthday, Rusty. Brings back that memory from 2009 when we were both on the Iowa in Suisun and your guy in charge told me to keep you from being too active in going below decks. Yeah, right you were going to go below decks and since I wanted to also see below decks I didn't say anything. You were 73 then...

Comment

Rusty - Yes, a very happy 81st!!! And from the sounds of your last post, it seems your fighting spirit is back!!! GREAT!!!

Hank

Comment

Originally posted by bbvet View Post
                  Rusty - Yes, a very happy 81st!!! And from the sounds of your last post, it seems your fighting spirit is back!!! GREAT!!!

Hank
                  Thank you all. My daughter threw a great birthday party for me a couple of days later including members of my Model Train club. Had about 40 people there.

I'm also slowly building my strength back up and do most of my walking without even a cane. There is a procedure for my "condition" but off-handedly considered 30 years too old for it. Think I'll try it anyway. I don't think their previous patients had the ancestry I do (one grandfather was a professional wrestler and State of Iowa lightweight champion and the other grandfather, with a German name, was a Russian Cossack in the Ukraine).

So by putting weight back on with my daughter's excellent meals and excersize I don't look so much like a Klingon from the Original Series of Star Trek.
                  Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Happy birthday, if anyone can triumph, you can.

Comment

Working...
                    X