A 6 Year Quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A 6 Year Quest

So the powers that be effed up and granted this yesterday.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	1485673

It's not THAT big of a deal but it does mark me as one of insiders.

So now I'm an official asshole!
    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
    Mark Twain

Buck,

Congratulations. You're no longer a spring chicken but this shows your continuing commitment to professional excellence. I'm certain it wasn't easy but the knowledge acquired will help you better serve the needs of our troops.

That's a very good thing.

You have the thanks of a grateful nation(;-)
    "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Thanks Steve

All BS aside it was really cool to finally achieve this.

About 35% of the career field manage to get the certifications needed to get this.

They weren't always fun but they were educational!
      Mark Twain

Comment

guess this is not the time for me to go around trying to shill to Army this great new concept i have, i call it Future Combat Systems NEW AND IMPROVED...:D
        There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

So err AR, ol' buddy, I've got this fantastic idea for an omnifunctional armored vehicle. I know the Army already has programs of record, but this one will save oodles of $$$ by reusing decommissioned chassis.

It's called the Gavin, and I think you'll really love it's versatility, cost effectiveness....

Comment

That really is great news Buck. The US Army is lucky to have you.

Originally posted by citanon View Post
            It's called the Gavin, and I think you'll really love it's versatility, cost effectiveness....
            It is a little known fact that Buck is one of the founding members of the Mike Sparks Appreciation Society. He's spent years biding his time & waiting for just this moment.

Its Gavin time!
            sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Originally posted by astralis View Post
              guess this is not the time for me to go around trying to shill to army this great new concept i have, i call it future combat systems new and improved...:d
              eff you, eric!!!!
              Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by citanon View Post
                so err ar, ol' buddy, i've got this fantastic idea for an omnifunctional armored vehicle. I know the army already has programs of record, but this one will save oodles of $$$ by reusing decommissioned chassis.

It's called the gavin, and i think you'll really love it's versatility, cost effectiveness....
                and double eff you!!!
                Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by bigfella View Post
                  that really is great news buck. The us army is lucky to have you.

It is a little known fact that buck is one of the founding members of the mike sparks appreciation society. He's spent years biding his time & waiting for just this moment.

Its gavin time!

and eff you with a boomerang!
                  Mark Twain

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	big deal.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	1471047
                    Mark Twain

Comment

Congrats! I'm at DAWIA SPRDE-2 and hating every minute of it.

Comment

Power on!

It will open some doors for you once you get to the appropriate levels.

And System Engineering?

To quote brother Shek....I'd rather shave the back of my thighs with a rusty cheese grater than to do System Engineering!

Glad your doing it so I don't have to!
                        Mark Twain

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congratulations.

That's the most pogue shit I have ever laid eyes on.

So does this make you like a Yoda level master pogue ?

Do you now have a drawer in your desk that fresh honeybuns and Krispy kreame magically appear whenever you open it?

Does this mean you enjoy Power Point Presentations now?

(can't let you get big headed now, can we)

Comment

Thanks Gunny!

I have become One With The Pogueness!

And I would never touch a Krispy Kreme...I'm a pure Dunkin' Donuts man, don't you know!

There is not enough patience in all of Christendom to enjoy PowerPoint.

(always "appreciate" the "input" from my NCOs!)
                              Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X