New (for me) Milsurp: Yugo M48

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New (for me) Milsurp: Yugo M48

Looks I have a problem of breeding Milsurps. I will not be surprised if these two got together and made an SMLE No. 4 or something

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2668.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	601.8 KB
ID:	1485672
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Nice,I have been thinking about picking up a bolt gun to add to my collection. Was thinking about an ishapore.
    To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

That reminds me I have had an M48 for about a year and have not bothered to shoot it yet. So many guns, so little time.

Comment

Originally posted by troung View Post
        Nice,I have been thinking about picking up a bolt gun to add to my collection. Was thinking about an ishapore.
        There was an Ishapore on Gunbroker, that got closed on the 18th, @ $255. The first guy who bid on it got it. I struggled internally about bidding and then decided not to, picking up a Rem 700 AAC-SD instead. The Ishapore would have to wait for the next time.

I feel a historical connection with the Ishapore. The Ishapore Rifle Factory is only a few miles from where I was born and partly raised. Lovely place.
        "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by surfgun View Post
          That reminds me I have had an M48 for about a year and have not bothered to shoot it yet. So many guns, so little time.
          Opening the Mauser bolt and then slapping it close is almost (though not quite) orgasmic.

Comment

Working...
          X