• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Manchester Arena Bombing

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...ots-explosion/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-40007886

Sounds like alot of confusion at mo...
    Last edited by Toby; 23 May 17,, 00:14.

Latest reports at least 19 dead, 50 injured.

Comment

"Part And Parcel Of Living In A Big City"

Sick to my stomach again. My heart goes out to the families of those who lost a loved one tonight.

I'm gonna to go ahead and rush to judgment.

And we're not supposed to be Islamophobic?

Tired of this...

"Time to throw political correctness in the garbage where it belongs"

Ban & deport all muslims, and bulldoze every mosque.

I know the vast majority of muslims are good people, and I know my views may seem extreme, and offensive to many but I don't care it's the right thing to do.

People can call my views hate speech, I call it common sense.

I wish no ill will to anyone.

If 1 out of 100 people have the bubonic plague, can you really justify letting tens , or hundred of thousands into your society.

Islam is a plague.

A societies obligation is to it's children. Future generations will look back on this, and ask: "WTF were they thinking", "How did they allow this to happen!?", and "Why weren't they looking out for us".

Comment

My deepest condolences to the victims.

Comment

What I'd consider shocking is that there are still people who proclaim to be "shocked".But since I know those to be hypocrites 1st degree,I am not shocked.
          Anyway,my guess is that Russian agents did it.With the help of eastern euro migrants.

As for condolences,that is proper.A better answer is reprisals.
          Those who know don't speak
          He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

What I consider to be shocking is that there are still people who think this is service to or inspired by a religion.
            No religion advocates this kind of thing.
            This is the work of people who are merely using religion to cover up their murderous intent to dominate others.
            The tactics of the KKK, with no more moral foundation.
            Trust me?
            I'm an economist!

Comment

Originally posted by Mihais View Post
              What I'd consider shocking is that there are still people who proclaim to be "shocked".But since I know those to be hypocrites 1st degree,I am not shocked.
              People tend to use unnecessary language these days. But if I was in an arena packed with kids and a bomb had gone off....I think there might be an element of shock and trauma
              Last edited by Toby; 23 May 17,, 08:27.

Comment

Originally posted by DOR View Post
                What I consider to be shocking is that there are still people who think this is service to or inspired by a religion.
                No religion advocates this kind of thing.
                This is the work of people who are merely using religion to cover up their murderous intent to dominate others.
                The tactics of the KKK, with no more moral foundation.
                Except Islam.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby View Post
                  People tend to use unnecessary language these days. But if I was in an arena packed with kids and a bomb had gone off....I think there might be an element of shock and trauma
                  They were counting on stampede and panic, a lot more effective than the blast itself. The toll rose to 22.
                  Last edited by Versus; 23 May 17,, 08:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Versus View Post
                    They were counting on stampede and panic, a lot more effective than the blast itself.
                    That would infer there was an intelligent mindset at play...they are extremists and maniacs..hijacking a religion to excuse their lack of tolerance.

Comment

Considering the enemy a bunch of imbeciles is not the proper idea.
                      The rest of your points...whatever.Dem bloody intolerants...
                      Generally speaking,tolerance is NOT a great virtue.It assumes the existence of pain&discomfort.It assumes the existence of hardship.And the whole point is to endure through hardship until you reach an objective.

What purpose perpetual tolerance of difficulty as state policy serves is a mystery to me.
                      He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

For those who don't know Manchester, the Arena is attached to Victoria station right in the centre of the city. The arena is the 2nd largest in Europe. Concerts hold around the 18000 mark.

Comment

Thanks for info.Any idea how many were inside?

Comment

Considering the enemy a bunch of imbeciles is not the proper idea.
                            The rest of your points...whatever.Dem bloody intolerants...
                            Generally speaking,tolerance is NOT a great virtue.It assumes the existence of pain&discomfort.It assumes the existence of hardship.And the whole point is to endure through hardship until you reach an objective.

What purpose perpetual tolerance of difficulty as state policy serves is a mystery to me.
                            Tolerance doesn't work without empathy and Muslims are unable to feel it for anyone rather their own group. I saw the how they breed their children, massive sense of entitlement and superiority, religious beliefs are embedded from day 1. I mean, when they play football outside my window, they shout Allah Akbar and jihad and those are second generation of Libyan migrants, supposedly "moderate" ones. They don't integrate, they don't speak the language and they bring aggression just by existing and by behaving like a master race. We are talking about 4-7 year old.
                            Last edited by Versus; 23 May 17,, 09:28.

Comment

Thanks for info.Any idea how many were inside?
                              I've never heard of Arianna. But apparently she is very popular with the kids according to my sister. My niece is 11 and has been taken to see her twice. So that gives you an idea of the age group attending. It was probably full. Most gigs are. A member of my family does the posters for the station. He's usually up a scaffold about the time bomb went off....no work for him today. Victoria usually handles the northern lines coming into and leaving the city....

Comment

Working...
                              X