2017 Manchester Arena Bombing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toby View Post
    I've never heard of Arianna. But apparently she is very popular with the kids according to my sister. My niece is 11 and has been taken to see her twice. So that gives you an idea of the age group attending. It was probably full. Most gigs are. A member of my family does the posters for the station. He's usually up a scaffold about the time bomb went off....no work for him today. Victoria usually handles the northern lines coming into and leaving the city....
    Yea, maximum damage.

Comment

Well, of course

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/05/v...concert-attack

Comment

Him being a suicide bomber probably minimized the number of direct hits.
        Could have been a lot worse,due to either explosion and panic.
        Those who know don't speak
        He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Originally posted by Versus View Post
          Yea, maximum damage.
          Designed to shock and provoke. You can imagine the comments I'm listening to. I don't disagree with them. I'm more in favour of targeting the ones who hold the rest in fear than a blanket condemnation. Most decent people from whatever background would condemn this attack.

Comment

Welcome to Algeria.You can target all day long.Ain't enough.

Keep the numbers low.Fail.Keep them under surveillance.Sometimes it fails.Expel.Fail too.
            Otherwise you cannot control them via normal security and police measures.
            Those who know don't speak
            He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Originally posted by Toby View Post
              Designed to shock and provoke. You can imagine the comments I'm listening to. I don't disagree with them. I'm more in favour of targeting the ones who hold the rest in fear than a blanket condemnation. Most decent people from whatever background would condemn this attack.
              I am afraid Toby, that the notion of decency is not universal general value or virtue. It differs from culture to culture. Rest assure that no Muslim mourns the deaths in Manchester and if they do, they lie, it is takia doctrine. I see them grow in front of my window and no matter how hard it is to accept, that is the truth.
              Last edited by Versus; 23 May 17,, 10:59.

Comment

22 reported dead at the moment ,, the singer openly condemned Trump and America but now cant wait to get back . ??

My thoughts .

If the yanks dont want Trump , send him to the UK hes, needed , Manchester victims RIP ,, now world leaders , not you merkel or liberals , your the ones whos causing problems , get together and sort theses C***S out , look at what the people who put you where you are under the illusion of your lies are getting sick to death of waking up to these daily occurrences in the world , do gooders very quiet now , no refufuckingees welcome banners now then hey , you arsewipes , how much more do we have to swallow the likes of Mays rhetoric and corfkinbin supporting terrorists , blah blah time is over , time for Idi Amin policies GET THEM TO FUCK OUT one way trip , revolution is needed not politicians lies and bollox , lets see what manifestos are gonna include police recruitment and armed forces in this Election ,, sod the EU leave now close the borders except the exits .

Rant over

RIP the murdered

but i doubt you will ever be avenged ��������

Not with the bastards we have only intérested in their daily swill at the trough as in the rest of the worlds political , kofkof choke , elite . NWO is deffo needed , with the likes of TRUMP at the top .

Comment

He was British and 'known'. Unless you want a police state where everyone is watching each other - an East Germany type regime - you have to accept that occasionally these things will happen. Horrible and tragic - particularly for the victims families - but some existential threat that threatens to derail the whole society it is not. Nor will throwing them all out and sealing the borders stop it; people wanting to get in will find a way no matter what you do.
                  Last edited by snapper; 23 May 17,, 14:48.

Comment

Thanks for the politician type reply snapper , is that your best shot .Amin / mugabe knew the white Sth Africans they got rid of as well

Yes , so why was he allowed to do what he did if known ffs ????, British and follower of Islam jihad, fkin scum , Saudi has lots of empty air conditioned tents for the other KNOWN BASTARDS
                    Last edited by tankie; 23 May 17,, 14:48.

Comment

Cant see this guy working on his own....does beg the question who made the device and where did they get the materials from....big police op going on in Whalley range at mo

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                        Thanks for the politician type reply snapper , is that your best shot .Amin / mugabe knew the white Sth Africans they got rid of as well

Yes , so why was he allowed to do what he did if known ffs ????, British and follower of Islam jihad, fkin scum , Saudi has lots of empty air conditioned tents for the other KNOWN BASTARDS
                        So you want all possible suspects monitored 24/7? You know how many people that would take? To watch one guy 24/7 properly you need a team of at least 4 people with all the paperwork reports etc taking another 2. So fine you could do it but it would be very expensive and largely a waste of time. MI5 and the Police make a guess which are the most dangerous people - an educated guess but still they take a chance - and use their resources accordingly.

Comment

to put it another way, back when the IRA were blowing things up left and right, don't think we had too many people talking about kicking all the Irish out and enacting Idi Amin policies then.

not effective. it's not solely a matter of refugees, either, think of all the homegrown ISIS dickweeds.

only way to break this is from the inside-- build relationships, get the community to self-police. the same playbook that broke the IRA/provisional IRA can and should be used again.
                          There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by snapper View Post
                            He was British and 'known'. Unless you want a police state where everyone is watching each other - an East Germany type regime - you have to accept that occasionally these things will happen. Horrible and tragic - particularly for the victims families - but some existential threat that threatens to derail the whole society it is not. Nor will throwing them all out and sealing the borders stop it; people wanting to get in will find a way no matter what you do.
                            Yeah, we thought that also...

Comment

The difference between IRA and ISIS is that IRA fought for independence of Ireland. ISIS fights for world domination of one fused ideological/religious construct that will bring pain and suffering where ever it gets roots. So in some sense IRA fought guerilla warfare with the aim of freedom, this thing with Muslims is, how should I put it....its a WAR of CONQUEST.
                              Last edited by Versus; 23 May 17,, 15:35.

Comment

Originally posted by Versus View Post
                                The difference between IRA and ISIS is that IRA fought for independence of Ireland. ISIS fights for world domination of one fused ideological/religious construct that will bring pain and suffering where ever it gets roots.
                                There are many differences; fewer Irish, we knew where their weapons were coming from mostly and had cooperation with Republic of Ireland and US authorities, we had people inside the heart of their organisation and mostly it was not universal appeal message - there was no way the average unemployed Brit was going to be 'radicalised' and feel inspired to blow himself up willy nilly on the basis of a video (though of course the internet was not such a prevalent source then) for Irish republican claims to the North. Now with a globalised media in every home any goofball can be persuaded that everything 'they' tell me is BS and only Daesh/AQ or whatever has the 'truth' and foment the aspiration to be a lunatic 'martyr'. The IRA were comparatively easy compared to absolutely stopping these nutcases. Mostly the answer starts in their home nations which if settled down relatively peacefully they could be persuaded to return to but even then you are still going to have the occasional freak who will drive a car into crowd or knife someone.
                                Last edited by snapper; 23 May 17,, 15:55.

Comment

Working...
                                X