2017 Manchester Arena Bombing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snapper View Post
    On the ongoing security threat in the UK I have to agree with Toby; it is most unlikely this guy made his bomb and carried out the attack with no support. Making these devices can be done by amateurs with luck but getting the know how and materials and making it entirely on your own lonesome is highly unlikely - though still possible. I suspect there is now a bomb maker in the UK - returned from Syria or somewhere where he learned the drill - and if he exists and made one there will be more. The hunt must concentrate on any assistants if and until it is absolutely certain that there were none.
    The logic has to be. Why sacrifice a bomb maker...Our Police obviously know this to. Alot of frantic activity going on at mo to find the basterd. Just talking to my sister. Like she says this was aimed at young girls and their parents picking them up .....sounds like they have hit the weak point befotre security going into the building

Comment

Originally posted by Toby View Post
      So all the Muslim taxi drivers that helped transport people away from the arena...for no charge and there were alot of them are Evil ??????..hmmm interesting point of view and a very strange sweeping generalisation....Always taught never to generalise growing up and it's served me well upto press.
      No mate n fair play to them and the sihks who helped as did lots of others , the rant here is against the isis types , brainwashed to the point of suicide to kill others , and as we know the bastards do it , the guy who did it has been named he was born here by parents who were libyan refugees , my Q is why did they not show him how to intergrate into the British ways of life , they were lucky enough to be rehomed here !!!

Comment

One thing the British police could always use is better humint. Efforts should be redoubled to develop informants.

Second thing is when these fuckers are found there needs to be good options for proper punishment. Something in between "resisted arrest" and sent in to lockdown with the general population.

Does Britain have its own Florence ADX? If not might be time to get one for inflicting proper misery and isolation, and for properly scarring up more confidential informants.

Comment

This posted from another site with permission to share , I hope its sincere as this is where the fight has to start .

I've never been one to mince my words and I don't intend to now:

We Muslims need to take a long hard look at ourselves and ask what are we actually contributing to this country in return for the hospitality we are offered?

Proclaiming that "Well, I'm in such and such a profession and also a Muslim" is of no value or significance. What we do as work is our job for the purposes of income. What have we benefited this country in the context of the faith that you and I proclaim to follow?

How much longer can we tolerate fucking child rapists in Rochdale & Halifax ? Drug dealing "bros" ravaging communities from Birmingham to Burnley? Idiot drivers from Blackburn to Rusholme? And now Fucking suicide bombers - for f***ks sake.

I think as a Muslim community we have come to a crossroads. We call ourselves religious but in practice we offer nothing of our faith to our hosts. Entire towns have become ghettos and communities from Batley to Bradford think it is acceptable to just live from cradle to the grave in the UK without any interaction with the wider community.

Until we love our English hosts as we proclaim to love each other we will always fail. Either we change how we live here and abandon our insular ways or else we can expect to be increasingly unwelcome.

As for the Fucking depraved scum who bomb children or prey on schoolgirls like those Rochdale taxi drivers.. I believe that every single member of their family should be immediately deported without trial or question. These depraved minds who can carry out such atrocities need to be made to think twice in their twisted minds that if they do what they plan, than every single member of their family will be deported without question.

I don't really care who I upset with this post. We, as Muslims have reached a crossroads. Either we love and embrace or we can start looking for property on Pakistan's and Bangladesh's version of Rightmove.

That's if the electricity there is working..

(Feel free to share)
          Last edited by tankie; 23 May 17,, 22:57.

Comment

He was British and 'known'. Unless you want a police state where everyone is watching each other - an East Germany type regime - you have to accept that occasionally these things will happen. Horrible and tragic - particularly for the victims families - but some existential threat that threatens to derail the whole society it is not.
            What a bunch of utters BS! Is that you Sadiq Khan? "you have to accept that occasionally these things will happen". Are you kidding me!? Shame on you! Never ever will these acts of atrocities be accepted...EVER! Your views are part of the problem. Vintage denial, apathy and appeasement. Your not a Muslim by chance?

Western civilization never had these attacks until countries starting letting in Muslim immigrants.

IRA is completely different, and we can go there if you want (See Lee Rigby, Colleen Hufford, Cartoons etc).

"occasionally these things will happen"" Occasionally!? They're happening all the time. Your it total denial there is a serious problem with Islam & Muslims.

Nor will throwing them all out and sealing the borders stop it; people wanting to get in will find a way no matter what you do.
            The hell it won't. What a ridiculous comment! Go tell Israel that they should open their borders, and that's it's not doing them any good.

If US/Europe deport ALL Muslims, I bet the frequency of terrorist will go to near zero.

And with your views, if I had my way. I'd throw you out with them. Anyone who floats the notion that terrorists attack should be accepted, should be thrown out with the body of people (muslims) that are committing said acts.

I do not think anyone is disagreeing with the idea that you should fight back. The question is how best to do so without creating a Police State and how to get most from the resources allocated to monitor these people. Cutting every Muslims throat in the UK regardless of guilt or innocence seems a little illegal and would make the UK a valid target for other Muslim's revenge. Closing the border is fine but won't stop determined nutcases getting in or the homegrown loon who has watched a video too many. It's all very well to demand "action now!", hop up and down and scream about 'traitor liberals' but it ain't going to move you any closer to a lasting solution.
            Better you keep your door locked and barricaded than having the door open, and invite them in.

Closing the borders, leveling the mosques, and throwing the Muslims the hell out will absolutely have an impact.

We may see an attack every few years if some nutjob slips through the cracks, like Israel,as opposed to an attack every other week.

That most certainly is a closer step to a lasting solution.
            Last edited by InfiniteDreams; 24 May 17,, 03:50.

Comment

There has to be a middle ground between 'Kick them all out' and 'This is the new normal' and 'Terror attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city'

There can be increased surveillance and vetting without stigmatizing muslim citizens in the West. While Trump's motives were cynical and self serving, a moratorium on immigration and extreme vetting of visa applications from Islamic countries does not sound unreasonable at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by DOR View Post
                What I consider to be shocking is that there are still people who think this is service to or inspired by a religion.
                No religion advocates this kind of thing.
                This is the work of people who are merely using religion to cover up their murderous intent to dominate others.
                The tactics of the KKK, with no more moral foundation.
                You are 100% wrong. Salafi school Sunni Islam does advocate for jihad. Salafism is based on trying to emulate the era of the Rightly Guided Caliphs. This roughly 70 year era is seen by Salafist as the closest man has gotten to perfection. What the RGC's approved of is good, what they condemned is a mortal sin and what they did not speak on is suspect. Child brides, sex slavery, Crucifixion, Dimmini taxes, beheadings, killing apostates, Jews, sinners, and infidels.... Jihadi's can cite you chapter and verse, many have memorized the Koran and they read it in order. They do not for example offer up the early Koranic verses about peace. These instructions to co-exists were superseded by Mohammed himself in his later writings. As his military power increased his writings grew increasingly warlike. Te Koran is the only Holy book that starts out peaceful and gets violent. It stands in stark contrast to the Bible that starts violent and gets peaceful if read in its entirety and in order.

You are a classic example of a liberal moron who ignorant of the facts and of history thinks repeating Islam is a religion of peace will somehow, someday make it true. There are upwards of 100 Million salafist who engage in or support armed jihad. Every single Sunni jihadi group on the planet follows some form of salafist ideology. They have a globalist expansionist view. Right now they want to regain lands lost to the Crusaders and or Byzantines/Turks. Not just in the Levant, but also places like al-Andalusia. Then they want to spread their version of Islam globally.

So how dare you tell 100 plus million people that they are not true to their religion. Who are you to decide what Islam is or isn't? Bullshit political correctness like what you are spewing is why events like Bali, Aman San Bernadio, Orlando, Paris and now Manchester happen. The jihadis love to target parties and reverie. Over 250,000 dead, multiple world heritage sites destroyed, millions injured, millions displaced...

Armed jihad by Salafist is as authentically Islamic as Sufi spiritual jihad against self. You and everyone like you espousing the dribble that Islam is a religion of peace while blocking all efforts to force the salafists into the dustbin of history are silent partners to the jihadis and its time you got called on it.

Oh BTW, other religions with (previous) legit death seeking include the Thugees, Shintoism, Catholic Crusader orders, Jews invading the Holy Land, Sioux Ghost dance, Chinese Boxers. Have fun sleeping in the metaphoric blood of dead little girls.

Comment

Originally posted by InExile View Post
                  There has to be a middle ground between 'Kick them all out' and 'This is the new normal' and 'Terror attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city'

There can be increased surveillance and vetting without stigmatizing muslim citizens in the West. While Trump's motives were cynical and self serving, a moratorium on immigration and extreme vetting of visa applications from Islamic countries does not sound unreasonable at this stage.
                  Round up the hard core salafist clerics and their most devote supporters and teach em all to dance the Tyburn Jig.

Comment

Originally posted by zraver View Post
                    Round up the hard core salafist clerics and their most devote supporters and teach em all to dance the Tyburn Jig.
                    With you there Z.

Comment

Originally posted by Versus View Post
                      Except Islam.
                      The definition of bigotry is painting all people with a common characteristic as if they were identical.

Dr Martin Luther King, Jr, and David Duke both Christians? Must both be white supremacists, too.
                      Mao Zedong and Fang Lizhi both Chinese? Must both be communists, too.
                      Pablo Picasso and Fernando Alonso both Spanish? Must both be race car drivers, too.

See how stupid bigotry is?
                      Trust me?
                      I'm an economist!

Comment

Originally posted by DOR View Post
                        The definition of bigotry is painting all people with a common characteristic as if they were identical.

Dr Martin Luther King, Jr, and David Duke both Christians? Must both be white supremacists, too.
                        Mao Zedong and Fang Lizhi both Chinese? Must both be communists, too.
                        Pablo Picasso and Fernando Alonso both Spanish? Must both be race car drivers, too.

See how stupid bigotry is?
                        You are mixing apples and oranges here. Shaming tactics doesn't work on me, simply because as a descendant of the former dhimmies I know all too well what Sharia law is and what Islam is, what are its strengths and weaknesses are and despite all I respect it. Frankly I feel offended when hearing people calling Islamic martyrs nutjobs and lunatics, it shows how well Islamic deception works, so I can only laugh at those "conclusions" and "observations". I take Islam seriously and without sugarcoating.
                        Last edited by Versus; 24 May 17,, 10:01.

Comment

Originally posted by InfiniteDreams View Post
                          What a bunch of utters BS! Is that you Sadiq Khan? "you have to accept that occasionally these things will happen". Are you kidding me!? Shame on you! Never ever will these acts of atrocities be accepted...EVER! Your views are part of the problem. Vintage denial, apathy and appeasement. Your not a Muslim by chance?
                          No I am a Polish Catholic by birth who until recently had British citizenship.

Western civilization never had these attacks until countries starting letting in Muslim immigrants.
                          There was terrorism and Muslim terrorism long before this current AQ/Daesh outburst of attacks. Remember Black September?

"occasionally these things will happen"" Occasionally!? They're happening all the time. Your it total denial there is a serious problem with Islam & Muslims.
                          How many a week/month on average?

The hell it won't. What a ridiculous comment! Go tell Israel that they should open their borders, and that's it's not doing them any good.
                          In 2013 there were 1,658,000 (20.7% of the country's population) Israeli Arabs.

If US/Europe deport ALL Muslims, I bet the frequency of terrorist will go to near zero.

And with your views, if I had my way. I'd throw you out with them. Anyone who floats the notion that terrorists attack should be accepted, should be thrown out with the body of people (muslims) that are committing said acts.
                          What a great patriot you aim to be! You don't think stigmatising innocent people might actually radicalise them?

Better you keep your door locked and barricaded than having the door open, and invite them in.
                          Don't get me wrong I think if they come to our countries they do in Rome as the Romans do or else return home where they can be among their own. That is not the problem now though; for better or for worse they are in Europe and short of wrongfully punishing all whether they be guilty or innocent - which is more likely to radicalise them - the solution is to stop them becoming radicalised and going loon.

Closing the borders, leveling the mosques, and throwing the Muslims the hell out will absolutely have an impact.
                          Yea but unlikely to be a good one that reduces radicalisation.

We may see an attack every few years if some nutjob slips through the cracks, like Israel,as opposed to an attack every other week.
                          Which is what I said... Shame on you too? Presumably you would also throw yourself out?

Comment

Snapper since you never answered my Q , why has Poland never been attacked by radicalised muslim islamists ,, well heres the answer , its because Poland has refused entry to ANY refugees , here endeth the lesson , well done Poland .

INVASION EUROPE
                            POLAND REFUSES TO TAKE MUSLIM/3RD-WORLD REFUGEES
                            Government holding ground after reversing commitment to resettle thousands
                            Published: 6 days ago
                            (London Independent) Poland’s Prime Minister has claimed the country “cannot accept refugees” as the EU threatens legal action against nations failing to comply with quotas.

Alongside Hungary and Austria, it is one of only three countries not to have relocated a single refugee, “in breach of their legal obligations” and commitments.

“This cannot be the responsibility of just a few member states – this must be shared be all,” said Dimitris Avramopoulos, the European Commissioner for migration.

Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/05/poland...8OpID1beeYE.99

Comment

Poland never had Muslims as part of it's Empire/Commonwealth except a few Tatars who moved from Ukraine. The Tatars are still minorities in both countries but are loyal patriots as the Muscovite alternative is regarded as worse. The reason Britain and France is a target for Muslim migration is because both owned Muslim majority nations as part of their Empires in the past whether it be Pakistan or Algeria etc...

Actually there is a newer influx of Muslims who are at variance with the 'indigenous' Lipka Tatars (which derives from the old Tatar name for Lithuania) who have been in Poland, Belarus and Lithuania since the 1300s. Sobieski had a Tatar bodyguard when he rescued Vienna from the Ottomans. The 'indigenous' Tatars we do not have a problem with - though in Poland they are not allowed to cut the throats of animals etc as it contrary to animal rights laws. The whole lot in Poland amounts to about 0.1% of the population and a Muslim Lady wearing her veil etc is considered odd and not really on.
                              Last edited by snapper; 24 May 17,, 12:39.

Comment

Love this guy .

https://youtu.be/j9e_vcSut0A

Comment

Working...
                                X