2017 Manchester Arena Bombing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
    IQ is not based on science. It's an arbitrary, contrived, and subjectively defined measure.

Rural dropouts who lack formal education in my own country may have lower IQs on this test, for example, than an educated urbanite with a graduate level degree. The rural person, however, may be able to repair their car on the fly, build a house, or excel in any number of tasks whereas the educated urbanite - their life itself cannot be sustained, and their entire world would fall apart if it were not for Angie's List or the Yellow Pages.

A person with certain types of high education will no doubt perform well on a test, because the test itself specifically tests for knowledge gained from those certain types of education in the first place, it is biased to detect these things - things that some random people sitting around one day arbitrarily decided define what intelligence is.

People have different aptitudes relative to others, but IQ itself is a horribly contrived, subjective measure.
    It is the same here, kids from rural areas show lower IQ scores when compared to urban kids but that is environmental and it hides their true intelligence simply because tests are tailored in a way that facilitate urban environment (aka traffic lights, various rules and regulations that exist in the city are taught from a very young age to urban kids, while in the country side they are not simply because in forest you don't have traffic lights). My granddad never finished genetic engineering but that didn't stop him to cross various fruits and vegetables and grow them quite successfully. Personally, when thinking about these things, high sex drive is the mark of low intelligence for me and therefore when you have perpetual virgins in the heaven, belly dancing, hijabs and rapes in real life it shows that these people are obsessed with sex and that they totally validate themselves trough interaction with women, which makes them gynocentirc to the hilt. That is why they are R type and R type is scientifically proven to have low iq and all other characteristics that perfectly go along with their behavior. But that doesn't mean that R is superior to K or vice versa, it simply means that it is better adjusted to the living conditions where it resides.
    Last edited by Versus; 27 May 17,, 09:21.

Comment

IQ is not based on science. It's an arbitrary, contrived, and subjectively defined measure.

Rural dropouts who lack formal education in my own country may have lower IQs on this test, for example, than an educated urbanite with a graduate level degree. The rural person, however, may be able to repair their car on the fly, build a house, or excel in any number of tasks whereas the educated urbanite - their life itself cannot be sustained, and their entire world would fall apart if it were not for Angie's List or the Yellow Pages.

A person with certain types of high education will no doubt perform well on a test, because the test itself specifically tests for knowledge gained from those certain types of education in the first place, it is biased to detect these things - things that some random people sitting around one day arbitrarily decided define what intelligence is.

People have different aptitudes relative to others, but IQ itself is a horribly contrived, subjective measure.
      correct! and very well put.. I recently did a City and Guilds certificate in Refrigeration so I can legally purchase Freon. None of the questions asked had any relevance to the practical side...I'll never need any of the information on the exam sheet to do my job. Total BS!
      Last edited by Toby; 27 May 17,, 11:11.

Comment

• 11m ago
        11:13
        Details emerge of suspects in Cheetham Hill

Josh Halliday

It is believed the two men who were taken away by police in the latest raids were brothers in the same friendship group as the Manchester bomber.

Neighbours identified Yahya and Mohamed Werfalli, aged 20 and 22, as two of the occupants of the house raided by armed police on Saturday morning.

Officers used a controlled explosion to blow open the front door to the family home on a quiet street in Cheetham Hill at around 2am. Neighbours described how their houses shook as about 30 police officers, many armed, stormed the building.

Separate raids also took place in Moss Side, where police are now evacuating residents.

Three neighbours independently identified the Werfalli brothers from pictures. One close neighbour, who did not want to be named, said she saw the brothers being led away by police following the explosion.

“I just heard the bang and I was so scared. I woke about 2 and the bang was about 3. I thought it was another bomb,” she said. “I’ve never been to their house. I’ve been here 13 years and they were here before me. The dad isn’t here, he lives somewhere else. They’re Libyan.”

GMP said on Saturday morning that two men, aged 20 and 22, had been arrested in connection with the search.

Yayha Werfalli, the older brother, is understood to have had a connection on social media with Abedi’s younger brother, Hashim.

Others neighbours said the Werfalli family are Libyan and have lived in the three-floor property for six or seven years.

Majid Khan, 43, who lives opposite the raided property, said the brothers wore traditional Islamic clothing and that their father worked as an engineer in Sharjah, a city on the Persian gulf. He added: “They were very nice people. I’m surprised. I’ve known them about seven or eight years. They were friendly.”

Another neighbour, Aftab Aslam, 30, said he heard one of the arrested men “screaming and and loudly crying” as he was led away by police.
        “I was up at 2 and just heard a big band. Very loud. Everybody came out on the street and police started shouting: ‘Go inside, go inside!’,” he said. “There were 12-15 police cars, maybe more including undercover. I thought it was something like a car explosion then I came out and cops were everywhere.”

Comment

• Regarding the thingy about understanding female psychology in relation to Islam....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHFj8o2DGKQ

Comment

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
            That is why they are R type and R type is scientifically proven to have low iq and all other characteristics that perfectly go along with their behavior. But that doesn't mean that R is superior to K or vice versa, it simply means that it is better adjusted to the living conditions where it resides.
            What are you talking about?
            "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

• Originally posted by InfiniteDreams View Post
              Timonthy McVeigh, Autism, Muslim Barbers are all Red Herrings.
              I've yet to stumble across a jihadi/terrorist type socially, yet you're saying perhaps a couple dozen or more people in multiple countries I've befriended, and hundreds I've met and spoken with are secretly conspiring terrorism/Islamic domination? Pure BS.

I used to think the same exact way you did in the wake of 9/11. At some point I decided to test my beliefs to see if they could be validated. At which point, I discovered they're just ordinary people with ordinary hopes/dreams preoccupied with the same boring ordinary everyday bullshit the rest of us are.

I would also point out - and Yusuf can vouch firsthand - I lived in the Islamic part of Bangalore for a time in 2011. Perhaps 1.5 million of Bangalore's population in Muslim, and I was living right in the middle of them. Bin Laden was killed during my time there - yet at no point was I ever the least bit threatened or intimidated. As a Westerner in India, I found myself a target for beggars, touters, and rickshaw drivers that overcharged in the non-Muslim parts of town - after I inadvertently found myself staying in the Muslim part of town without realizing for a few days that's where I was - even these minor problems disappeared when I started staying there.
              Last edited by Ironduke; 27 May 17,, 15:34.

Comment

What are you talking about?
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu6ouKt9zhs

About r and K selection.

And here is Stefan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLlTW2Ie-_Y
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V06JBpW6O7I
                Last edited by Versus; 27 May 17,, 16:01.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
                  Oh, so birth rates.

You do realize that Europeans had as many children or more children as the highest birth rate countries today for virtually their entire history, right?

The New World was not populated with several hundred million white people from a European continent with a 1.5 children/woman fertility rate, whilst simultaneously Europe grew from less than 100 million to 700. Obviously Europeans were f-cking just as much and welping just as many children as sub-Saharan Africans and Palestinians do today, until just the last hundred years or so.

Europeans went from somewhere like 5% of the world's population to 33% of the world's population between 1400 and 1900. Now it's something like 15%, which is still 3x the original 5%.

To hold out Muslims/third-worlders to be a historically unique case in terms of birth rates/fertility rate is a retroactive revision of history with no basis in fact.

You are essentially saying Europeans somehow have unique breeding patterns as an ingrained trait, and they stand apart from the rest of humanity... this is categorically false.

Low birth rates are the result of large families in modernized countries becoming burdensome rather than helpful, and are not an ingrained cultural trait. Humans by default have a universally high birth rate no matter the race/ethnicity/religion until modernity intervenes and it becomes disadvantageous.
                  Last edited by Ironduke; 27 May 17,, 16:22.

Comment

• The number of children people have is due to the likelihood of child mortality (if only every other one child will live to have one child you need two pregnancies) and the wealth of the parents. Super rich and super poor couples tend to have more children - the rich because they can afford them and the poor because they will rely on the children to support them as they get old. Obviously there is are other factors such as the decrease in male sperm counts which is not sufficiently researched in my view but probably something to do with modern diet in the 'advanced world'.

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
                      Obviously there is are other factors such as the decrease in male sperm counts which is not sufficiently researched in my view but probably something to do with modern diet in the 'advanced world'.
                      Could also be due to pollution/exposure to chemicals when people transitioned from primarily being agricultural workers utilizing animal labor to becoming urbanized residents utilizing all the chemicals/manufactured goods we do today.

I think there are yet undiscovered side effects of many chemicals that are not overtly fatal, yet they affectour biology in ways that we do not yet properly understand. Lead is gasoline/paint, radium, x-rays at the shoe shop are examples of early discovered culprits, and exposure to various other things have discovered to be carcinogenic and so on, but it may be yet there are things that science has not yet been able to determine which affect us in much more subtle, chronic, non-acute ways.

Comment

I've yet to stumble across a jihadi/terrorist type socially, yet you're saying perhaps a couple dozen or more people in multiple countries I've befriended, and hundreds I've met and spoken with are secretly conspiring terrorism/Islamic domination? Pure BS.

I used to think the same exact way you did in the wake of 9/11. At some point I decided to test my beliefs to see if they could be validated. At which point, I discovered they're just ordinary people with ordinary hopes/dreams preoccupied with the same boring ordinary everyday bullshit the rest of us are.

I would also point out - and Yusuf can vouch firsthand - I lived in the Islamic part of Bangalore for a time in 2011. Perhaps 1.5 million of Bangalore's population in Muslim, and I was living right in the middle of them. Bin Laden was killed during my time there - yet at no point was I ever the least bit threatened or intimidated. As a Westerner in India, I found myself a target for beggars, touters, and rickshaw drivers that overcharged in the non-Muslim parts of town - after I inadvertently found myself staying in the Muslim part of town without realizing for a few days that's where I was - even these minor problems disappeared when I started staying there.
                        All this means absolutely nothing. It's more Red Herring...to detract from the reality that there is a serious problem with Islam. Are are you dumb, deaf, and blind? Your in total denial.I hope you, and others liberals feel really good about being so tolerant, and being such "do-gooders" while innocents die.

Really mind blowing how people living in secular societies can be an apologist for Muslims, and Islam when we see attacks over and over again.
                        I don't care that you've lived peacefully among Muslims, or that your Muslim barber, or friends you've met during your lifetime are nice guys. That means nothing to me, nor does it detract one iota from the reality that there is a MAJOR problem with Muslims co-existing peacefully within secular societies.

I've already stated unequivocally that not all Muslims are bad. AGAIN, I know most Muslims are just ordinary people like you and me, with the same hopes and dreams I have, but there unequivocally elements within the religion of Islam that lead to violence against kaffirs and infidels.

Versus is absolutely right, when Muslims are the minority they bide their time until at which time they are the majority, and can enforce their will/violence on non-believers.

You and others the world over like Snapper, and DOR are part of the problem. And I mean this literally, you are every much as dangerous as those who commit these atrocities. Why? Because your playing Russian Roulette with other peoples lives when you advocate letting Muslims into western/secular societies. Instead of worried about being such a do-gooder, you should be worried about doing your DUTY which is first and foremost to keep your families,and the families of others safe.

If you want to help Muslims and 'do good' that's wonderful, I mean that seriously. We should all help our fellow man if we can. I applaud altruism and good works..but help them on their homelands. You don't need to bring them here where there will be, without question, a certainty that some violence act will be committed against innocents in the name of Allah.

How many more 8 year old girls need to get blown to smithereens before you wake the F up?

Here is a little video to explain your peaceful majority, but if you haven't figured it out by now I don't think you ever will.

Last edited by InfiniteDreams; 27 May 17,, 19:01.

Comment

• I was thinking about this stance that some represent here (basically cultural relativism) and I wondered where I got the sense of familiarity and than it struck me. That same mental mindset is the mindset of Yugoslavia's Federal Army the infamous JNA. When I was in San Francisco, my ex's sister was married to a Turk. He was really nice guy, totally secular and even atheist, according to her words, and I liked him a lot. However, I've noticed the stickers on their refrigerator. It was list of companies that "support Israel" and I've recognized It.
                          Last edited by Versus; 27 May 17,, 19:43.

Comment

You and others the world over like Snapper, and DOR are part of the problem. And I mean this literally, you are every much as dangerous as those who commit these atrocities. Why? Because your playing Russian Roulette with other peoples lives when you advocate letting Muslims into western/secular societies. Instead of worried about being such a do-gooder, you should be worried about doing your DUTY which is first and foremost to keep your families,and the families of others safe.
                            Lol well that is the first time on this forum I have been labelled a liberal like David (DoR). Not that I have a problem with DoR, whom I consider a polite Gentleman and though we no doubt argue I would probably 'get on' with him. No Genius I ain't no liberal and have never voted Liberal or Labour in the UK or PO in Poland. Nor did I or anyone else in Ukraine or Poland or Belarus or Lithuania "invite" the Muslims in - the Crimean Khanate was the remains of the Mongol Golden Horde who we fought for centuries. But they and the Khazars - who some say adopted Judaism on the northern side of the Black Sea, and the Circassians (many of whom used to be Christian historically) just like the Lipka Tatars who served the Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth and still exist there have been neighbours for centuries. The Ukrainian Cossacks often allied with them against both Poland and Muscovy. You have to understand that the situation here where the 'indigineous' Muslim populations - and the volunteer Chechen Brigades - are 100% for Ukraine against the Muscovite invader (for if Ukraine can prevail then perhaps their homelands may again be free). Now here is one thing you have to learn genius - a Ukrainian Tatar or a Polish 'Lipka' Tatar Muslim is NOT the same culturally or historically or even genetically as the average British Muslim of Pakistani descent or French Muslim of North African descent. The 'indigineous' populations - and the Chechens who have arrived more recently are here to fight for Ukraine against an Imperialistic and Mafia run pseudo Christian aggressor which is the real inheritor of the Mongol metality. Does that mean we want a great new influx of Mohemmadans straight out of Syria? Hell no! In fact Ukraine has been quietly accepting Assyrian Christians from Syria as refugees though we have 1.5m 'IDPs' (refugees of our own) ourselves from Donbass and Crimea.

In Britain and France the Muslim communities stem from the Empires and the Krauts of course need cheap labour and feel they have to do the right thing because of past sins perhaps. I agree we have a duty to harbour refugees - most countries have signed up for this - but a massive throng like some movement of Goths accross the border of later Roman times is unwise in my view. Every one of them needs full security checking and with a horde you cannot do that so the horde is unnaceptable and must be detained elsewhere and proper applications made for refugee status made from there. Nor do I think you can legally deport your own Muslim citizens from Britain or wherever and to do so would only make matter worse. Whether you like it or not they are citizens and just because this whole Islamic fear is going on now well there were Japs who fought for the US in WW2.

The simple fact is that demonizing innocent people for the sins of guilty members of their race or religion is wrong and if you do not understand that you are asking for a dictatorship which one day will turn against you. I know we sometimes do stigmatise an entire race/religion and am guilty of it myself often in regard to "Muscovites" but the truth is I have superb cousins in Moscow (and Ukraine) and good Muscovite friends. My problem is their Government and my problem with Muslims is not their religion as such (though some of it is barmy) but with those of them who get into their head that it is their duty to make the whole world some Muslim paradise (or hell in my view) by force if necessary. Those types we shall be at war with until some 'Muslim reformation' occurs and such views become no longer tenable in the eyes of their own people. If you had to offer advice to authority (God forbid) you must understand that duties as a Government Official to apply the law equally to all citizens requires that you not treat them above status or below because they are white/black, gay or whatever religion - even Satanists. Freedom of faith and association is what makes democracy and while I am more 'conservative' than liberal (though I do not give a damn what anyone does in the privacy of their own home if it does not harm others) I am democratic conservative because in the end democracy is better by the ballot than the bullet (to paraphrase one of OOE's memorable comments).
                            Last edited by snapper; 27 May 17,, 23:33.

Comment

All this means absolutely nothing. It's more Red Herring...to detract from the reality that there is a serious problem with Islam. Are are you dumb, deaf, and blind? Your in total denial.I hope you, and others liberals feel really good about being so tolerant, and being such "do-gooders" while innocents die.
                              I never expected since I've returned to the forum that I would play this card, but when I was running this board, and I came across you posting this shit then, I would have kicked your ass to the curb right away.

Just pure garbage. This is not what I founded WAB for. To be a platform for hate. You're a cancer. How utterly disgusting for you to say because I've had Muslim friends, and am simply giving an honest account of my firsthand experiences, that I am somehow complicit in and support the slaughter of innocent people. Truly despicable.

I'm not some liberal do-gooder engaged in community outreach. I just happen to treat people like human beings unless they do something to give me a reason to do otherwise. I didn't go out of my way to try to make Muslim friends because of some liberal ideals, I just treated people I happened upon in the normal course of life with basic human decency and made some friends the same way I would with any other human being.

I have only ever, by the way, voted Republican, Libertarian, or for the Independence Party of Minnesota. Never for a Democrat. That being said, I have a preference for no party these days.

Listen, I cannot be in denial about things I have dealt with, witnessed, and experienced firsthand. When I was in my early 20s, in the wake of 9/11, in my late teens and the age of 20, I thought similarly as you do now, though not quite so warped, twisted, or hateful. I mostly kept it to myself until I felt I could accurately perceive the truth of the matter.

In my years, I have never come across a jihadi/Al-Qaeda/ISIS type socially. They do exist, but not all Muslims are secretly plotting violent jihad/terrorism. Most of them are too pre-occupied to give a shit about this stuff. I have only socially come across entirely ordinary people, who just happen to be members of a religion you hate so much. They talk about ordinary things, worry about ordinary stuff, and have ordinary hopes/dreams/wishes/disappointments like any other human being.

People like you see things on TV, read things on the internet, and generalize highly publicized acts to be indicative of nearly 2 billion people, whom you reflexively and automatically dismiss as terrorists/secret terrorists, people you've never regarded as human beings, never befriended because you've already made up your mind and are a bigot, and have never gotten a chance to gain the perspectives of, because you've already closed your mind and consider them to be sub-human automaton animals, that you've never lived among, because you're scared of stuff you see on TV and the internet, and never interacted with, at least not with anything other than a closed, made-up mind, already deciding that they're all terrorists.

You're like that old lady at Wal-Mart in Arkansas, screaming about Mexicans and n*ggers, except you've picked some other type of people to scream about, and you're doing it here instead of at a Wal-Mart.

By an accident of fate, not some do-gooder mission, I found myself living as the lone American/Westerner in the Islamic quarter of 1.5 million Urdu-speaking Muslims in a major Indian city. Going out and around at all hours of the day and night. Daily I would be out between the hours of 6pm and 6am, due to my inability to cope with the summer heat at that latitude. I was living there when bin Laden was killed. If somebody wished me violence, I would have been an extraordinarily easy target. I had no protection and could have been cut down, shot, chopped into pieces, or held hostage.

Nobody so much as bothered me even once. I was treated with respect and consideration at all times. Thought I tried my best to keep to myself, people there even went out of their way and sought to do me favors, and go out of their way to be gracious hosts. I was treated even better in the Islamic quarter than I was in the Hindu parts of town, where I was routinely the target of touters, scammers, and beggars (and I don't by any means mean to disparage these acts as being indicative of people in the Hindu parts of town in the least bit, after all, everybody has to eat, and there are truly desperate people in these countries).

Deaf, dumb, and blind... those words seem to perfectly describe you, as I can honestly account as a traveled man with firsthand real-life experiences and things I have witnessed, whereas you sound just like every other bigot who read things on the internet.

At least with Versus, I know his words are through the prism of living through wartime experience, and his grandparents wartime experiences, in which the people he has dealt with, and even his own people, have been through a cauldron and became radicalized and begin to self-identify in ways they never otherwise really gave a shit about during times of peace, plenty, and safety.

What's your excuse?

With regards to ISIS/Al-Qaeda, you're the same as them, you're just the flip side of the coin.
                              Last edited by Ironduke; 28 May 17,, 01:25.

Comment

Indian Muslims are mostly sufi, salafist traditions were mostly in Pakistan when partition happened as salafism is a better fit for tribal based societies and sufism has more appeal to those who grew up in a society defined by religiously defined class.

The failure to distinguish between salafist and sufi schools of Sunni Islam gives jihadis and their supporters space too hide in the West.

Comment

Working...
                                X