Director Comey fired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by astralis View Post
    [ATTACH]44225[/ATTACH][ATTACH]44226[/ATTACH][ATTACH]44227[/ATTACH][ATTACH]44228[/ATTACH]
    Media driven public opinion polls are less than authoritative.

Comment

• Originally posted by zraver View Post
      Information by itself is not an illegal campaign contribution. To be a thing of value it has to have cost something.
      My God, is there no end to your desire to collaborate with the Russians?

Comment

• tbm3fan,

nah, i don't think z has any desire whatsoever to collaborate with the Russians.

OTOH, making excuses for the administration...seriously, if someone actually leaked a taped conversation where Trump promised Putin something in return for targeted election support, i believe there would still be a good 30% of the American population whom would still support the guy.
        There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Would that be the 30% who don't believe in climate change or the 30% who believe World Wrestling Entertainment is reeeel ? :-D

(Just joking...possibly...)
          Real eyes realize real lies.

Comment

• Waking up to the radio this morning I hear Sessions referred to as beleaguered now. If I didn't know any better, and I do, Trump seems to be setting up Sessions. Sessions a very early backer and from a safe Senate seat is getting backed into a corner? A corner where he might hand in his resignation because the coward Trump can't talk to him face to face. Hmm, just musing...

Comment

• Originally posted by tbm3fan View Post
              My God, is there no end to your desire to collaborate with the Russians?
              Almost a year now and no proof. Wanting proof is not collaboration. Speaking of, using her power as sec state, she vetoed sanctions against the Russian bank that paid her husband half a million dollars... I don't know if quid pro quo meets your definition of collaboration or not but....

Comment

Almost a year now and no proof. Wanting proof is not collaboration. Speaking of, using her power as sec state, she vetoed sanctions against the Russian bank that paid her husband half a million dollars... I don't know if quid pro quo meets your definition of collaboration or not but....
                A unproven claim based on an article by a debunked Fox news reporter. That's your counter claim?

By the way, for all others, an interesting article in the latest "Time" magazine on the intrusions by the Russians into most all states electoral systems.

Comment

• Originally posted by astralis View Post
                  tbm3fan,

OTOH, making excuses for the administration...seriously, if someone actually leaked a taped conversation where Trump promised Putin something in return for targeted election support, i believe there would still be a good 30% of the American population whom would still support the guy.
                  Sad but true. Part of that is tribal, but part of it is that far too many conservatives really don't have a big problem with Putin.

Over the past few years it has been fascinating to watch this. The contrasting of 'strong' Putin with 'weak' Obama went WAY beyond just Obama hatred. Watching people who see government involvement in health care as 'tyranny' practically drool over a nuclear armed dictator has been thoroughly educative. Putin hates homosexuals & Liberals, he kills Muslims by the tens of thousands and Obama didn't like him. The rest, it turns out, is mere detail.

Good article from Politico on the phenomenon.

http://www.politico.eu/article/how-t...arty-of-putin/
                  sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

• I'll cheerfully admit to never having been a senior person in a Presidential campaign, but is it normal for such folk to blithely wander into meetings without apparently knowing what they are about? I ask because first Manafort & now Kushner have claimed that they went to the meeting Junior organized without having a clue what it was about. They both got emails that were pretty clear, but both claim not to have read them.

Lying or dangerously incompetent?

I hope Kushner is more attentive now that he is effectively Sec State & god knows what else. Seems like the sort of thing that could end really badly.
                    sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

A unproven claim based on an article by a debunked Fox news reporter. That's your counter claim?

By the way, for all others, an interesting article in the latest "Time" magazine on the intrusions by the Russians into most all states electoral systems.
                      Not debunked, there is more there there than there is one any of the Trump claims and is worthy of a full investigation, or don't you care about Russia? This is why I say it is a media circus. There are multiple for real connections between the Clintons and Russia, from speech payments to her chairmen hiding involvement with a Russian bank, but none of that even raises an eyebrow. Yet flip it to Trump and a year of zero proof has done zero to tamper down the cries of Russia, Russia, Russia. Its not about Russia, never was. its about obstruction and setting the stage for 2018 and 2020.

Comment

that's rich.

do you have one proven claim against trump in regards to collusion?

didn't think so.

Comment

Not debunked, there is more there there than there is one any of the Trump claims and is worthy of a full investigation, or don't you care about Russia? This is why I say it is a media circus. There are multiple for real connections between the Clintons and Russia, from speech payments to her chairmen hiding involvement with a Russian bank, but none of that even raises an eyebrow. Yet flip it to Trump and a year of zero proof has done zero to tamper down the cries of Russia, Russia, Russia. Its not about Russia, never was. its about obstruction and setting the stage for 2018 and 2020.
                          Yep, one email taken out of context by the debunked Fox newswriter. Now just keep stretching your head a little bit more as the apple is right there in front of your face. You'll get it one day...maybe.

Instead why don't you just come out and say it. You want Clinton in jail. That is clearly what Trump wants the way he is complaining about Sessions. That is another one of his dictatorial attributes coming to the surface. Jail the opposition.

Comment

• Originally posted by bfng3569 View Post
                            that's rich.

do you have one proven claim against trump in regards to collusion?

didn't think so.
                            Open up the tax returns then. What do you have to lose? What does he have to lose? Apparently a hell of a lot. You don't fight that hard if you didn't. A business man, with no ethics and a big mouth, dealing with Russian billionaires close to Putin.

Frankly, we all would be better off if Trump was head of the Boy Scouts rather than President...

Comment

• There is proof. Just who wins the pressure.

Comment

Open up the tax returns then. What do you have to lose? What does he have to lose? Apparently a hell of a lot. You don't fight that hard if you didn't. A business man, with no ethics and a big mouth, dealing with Russian billionaires close to Putin.

Frankly, we all would be better off if Trump was head of the Boy Scouts rather than President...
                                so that's a no, you don't.

practice what you preach.

oh, wait. you've been preaching hypocracy all along....

Comment

Working...
                                X