No announcement yet.

The battle of Brexit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yayyyyy enter bf with his point scoring as usual , trying to get good ol tankie banned , why dont you just block me then you wont get your knickers twisted and start crying over my posts boo hoo , as has been said by prominent members like OOE, this site aint no tea party knitting circle etc etc but as an ex soldier i say it as it is and now that May has gone i must admit she lòoks much better from behind as she waddles off showing the world shes as good at dancing as she was a PM
    As for snapper saying put that in your pipe n smoke it dont you think she was just being funny , i never took offence at it as its a common brit saying same as how dya like them apples ? It was a saying which as i say raised no offence from me ,she is only voicing her opinion after seeing the brexit party demolishing her remoaning parties , bùt no probs if mods find it offensive thats their job .But heyyyyy bf if you find my description of a lying useless pos like May maybe you need to find another forum to vent your spleen in , im sure theres plenty of ozz forums slagging off your green party in the same way we brits do , ask furkensturker aka Doug who likes to post on them and not here , he,s a good man , a fair dinkum cobber says it like it is , he usually calls me a pommy bastard and of course i reply with the usual insults like chain shaker n convict ,, its all jolly good japes n fun and no offence taken old chap , ttfn hugs n kisses .
    Last edited by tankie; 29 May 19,, 09:49.

Comment

• Snapper dya like this post from elswhere .it sums it up

FOREIGN AFFAIRS
      EuroParl Elects: Brexit Booms, Le Pen Beats Macron, Salvini Surges… Greens Gain!?
      Initial analysis from the European Parliamentary Elections reveals major gains for Eurosceptics, but also for Email Share Print
      Results pouring in from the hard-fought European Parliamentary Election campaigns across Europe have revealed massive voter disdain for the two big centrist blocs in the parliament, and voter endorsement for radical parties all the way from the far-left Greens to the harder political right.

Whereas results evidently differ across nations, the broad themes of the night are:

Major Eurosceptic victories in Italy, France, and Britain;
      An increase in the eurosceptic Alternative for Germany party;
      An increase for Green and liberal democrat parties across Europe;
      Humiliation for the pro-EU ‘Change UK’ party, as well as the increasingly unpredictable UKIP.
      The big winners on the night in terms of personalities are of course Nigel Farage, Marine Le Pen, and Matteo Salvini.

With the votes from many nations still coming in, Human Events understands the following:

The Brexit Party – endorsed by Human Events this week – are sweeping the board even in areas people thought they might struggle such as the North West of England;
      Marine Le Pen would be willing to hand Nigel Farage the important presidency of a eurosceptic supergroup, for as long as Britain stays in the European Union;
      The Social Democrat group in the European Parliament will attempt to do deals with the Greens and the Liberal (ALDE) group in order to cobble together a kind of functioning majority in the European Parliament.
      What this means in the short to medium term:

New priorities for the Parliament, which will be riven with divisions both left and right, and between those who wish to centralize power towards the EU;
      New leadership in the parliament, as well as drastically new make ups of parliamentary committees;
      Pressure on Britain’s Labour and Conservative parties to pick sides on the Brexit debate, instead of both trying to ride two horses at the same time.
      What parties need to learn:

Right-leaning and eurosceptics may have wished to take more votes than they did, especially in France. The right hasn’t got to great grips with issues such as climate change, which does indeed appear to be a concern for the electorate, or healthcare issues;
      Left-leaning parties will likely have to acknowledge and deal with increasing euroscepticism on the continent, or continue suffering electoral defeats;
      Centrist parties will likely attempt to double down on their “moderation”, likely to drown them even further.
      The impact on the Conservative Party (UK) leadership contest and a general election:

Eurosceptics in the Conservative Party will now tack right, even if they don’t mean it, in order to try to eat Nigel Farage’s electoral lunch;
      Boris Johnson, Michael Gove, Esther McVey, Andrea Leadsom and others will claim to be able to stop the bleed from the Conservative Party to the Brexit Party;
      Nigel Farage will attempt to convince Tory voters they should consider themselves full time Brexit Party voters, not just protest voters.
      Other things to note:

Angela Merkel has truly ruined the CDU/CSU alliance in Germany;
      Emmanuel Macron may not be able to win another French presidential election;
      Salvini has cemented his power in Italy, which will grate with his Five Star colleagues in government;
      UKIP is dead, mostly because of Gerard Batten.
      This article will be updated if further analysis comes to light.

|

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
        TH,

No argument with your intervention, but it would be easier to treat posters with respect if vile misogynist language like this was called out by the Mods. It is well beyond the bounds of what should be acceptable here or anywhere other than the gutter. That it is about a public figure makes no difference.
        Bigfella, I hadn't seen that post, nor was it Reported by anyone.
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
          Yayyyyy enter bf with his point scoring as usual , trying to get good ol tankie banned , why dont you just block me then you wont get your knickers twisted and start crying over my posts boo hoo , as has been said by prominent members like OOE, this site aint no tea party knitting circle etc etc but as an ex soldier i say it as it is and now that May has gone i must admit she lòoks much better from behind as she waddles off showing the world shes as good at dancing as she was a PM
          You're correct, we're not a tea party, nor a knitting circle. But neither are we some hole-in-the-wall dive bar populated by low-life misogynists.
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
            Bigfella, I hadn't seen that post, nor was it Reported by anyone.
            No worries. Thanks for the response.
            sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Snapper dya like this post from elswhere .it sums it up

FOREIGN AFFAIRS
              EuroParl Elects: Brexit Booms, Le Pen Beats Macron, Salvini Surges… Greens Gain!?
              Initial analysis from the European Parliamentary Elections reveals major gains for Eurosceptics, but also for Email Share Print
              Results pouring in from the hard-fought European Parliamentary Election campaigns across Europe have revealed massive voter disdain for the two big centrist blocs in the parliament, and voter endorsement for radical parties all the way from the far-left Greens to the harder political right.

Whereas results evidently differ across nations, the broad themes of the night are:

Major Eurosceptic victories in Italy, France, and Britain;
              An increase in the eurosceptic Alternative for Germany party;
              An increase for Green and liberal democrat parties across Europe;
              Humiliation for the pro-EU ‘Change UK’ party, as well as the increasingly unpredictable UKIP.
              The big winners on the night in terms of personalities are of course Nigel Farage, Marine Le Pen, and Matteo Salvini.

With the votes from many nations still coming in, Human Events understands the following:

The Brexit Party – endorsed by Human Events this week – are sweeping the board even in areas people thought they might struggle such as the North West of England;
              Marine Le Pen would be willing to hand Nigel Farage the important presidency of a eurosceptic supergroup, for as long as Britain stays in the European Union;
              The Social Democrat group in the European Parliament will attempt to do deals with the Greens and the Liberal (ALDE) group in order to cobble together a kind of functioning majority in the European Parliament.
              What this means in the short to medium term:

New priorities for the Parliament, which will be riven with divisions both left and right, and between those who wish to centralize power towards the EU;
              New leadership in the parliament, as well as drastically new make ups of parliamentary committees;
              Pressure on Britain’s Labour and Conservative parties to pick sides on the Brexit debate, instead of both trying to ride two horses at the same time.
              What parties need to learn:

Right-leaning and eurosceptics may have wished to take more votes than they did, especially in France. The right hasn’t got to great grips with issues such as climate change, which does indeed appear to be a concern for the electorate, or healthcare issues;
              Left-leaning parties will likely have to acknowledge and deal with increasing euroscepticism on the continent, or continue suffering electoral defeats;
              Centrist parties will likely attempt to double down on their “moderation”, likely to drown them even further.
              The impact on the Conservative Party (UK) leadership contest and a general election:

Eurosceptics in the Conservative Party will now tack right, even if they don’t mean it, in order to try to eat Nigel Farage’s electoral lunch;
              Boris Johnson, Michael Gove, Esther McVey, Andrea Leadsom and others will claim to be able to stop the bleed from the Conservative Party to the Brexit Party;
              Nigel Farage will attempt to convince Tory voters they should consider themselves full time Brexit Party voters, not just protest voters.
              Other things to note:

Angela Merkel has truly ruined the CDU/CSU alliance in Germany;
              Emmanuel Macron may not be able to win another French presidential election;
              Salvini has cemented his power in Italy, which will grate with his Five Star colleagues in government;
              UKIP is dead, mostly because of Gerard Batten.
              This article will be updated if further analysis comes to light.

|
              Quite a racy read, wondered where it came from

https://humanevents.com/2019/05/26/e...s-greens-gain/

Who wrote it ?

Raheem Kassam is the Global Editor-in-Chief of Human Events. Previously the Editor-in-Chief of Breitbart London, as well as the former senior advisor to Brexit leader Nigel Farage, Kassam is also the bestselling author of 'No Go Zones: How Sharia Law is Coming to a Neighborhood Near You' and 'Enoch Was Right: Rivers of Blood 50 Years On'. Kassam is a Lincoln Fellow at the Claremont Institute, a fellow at the Bow Group, and a fellow at the Middle East Forum
              Interesting guy : )

Twitter: The World’s Most Dangerous Radicalization Engine

Fun read

Rage bait, heh, or how to go viral

Whatsapp is another, now they have limited forwards to no more than five
              Last edited by Double Edge; 30 May 19,, 02:01.

Comment

• Im not a mysogynist , i just have an opinion against a woman who was lying and ruining my country , and neither am i a low life if your comment was pointed to me i demand an appology , !!!!!!!!!! but of course because its me whom you have made aspertions before of me being an anti semetic which of course im not you see mr t h my relatives are one Anne Frank !!!!!!!!!! but people took umbrage with you over that one over my point of Rothschild hey , and have not been back on board have they , I came back and its pissed you off again , as a mod your very biassed and unfair and along with the likes of yòu and bf a self opionated ozzy fishing for a promo to mod , have forced people away from this board , but you will argue its meeeeee , likkle ol meeeeee sat in a lowlife bar in the usa , but no doubt after reading this your green pen will be swiping away and a ban coming my way and this post removed , so be it, it will prove my point .ta ra Snapper we can carry on on FB ifn ya like lol . Chow
                Last edited by tankie; 30 May 19,, 07:40.

Comment

• A glorious death to Political correctness I say..lol

I agree that when you bait Fish, don't be so surprised when they Bite!

I've read Bruces comments elsewhere on here.I would also add that undermining or deliberately misinterpreting comments is a form of Phishing. On the trawlers we get arrogant crew members..once to often and We'd tie them in the nets with some dead fish as a punishment. leave them there half a day and their attitudes change considerably after a while. Deflated a few ego's with that one! and they stink like hell afterwards ....
                  Last edited by Freyr; 30 May 19,, 07:07.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	TELEMMGLPICT000199003636_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqXNzwmV2URyi_Ke1zCpKeyoHfEAEFhL-u0ty4swBHXHA.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	132.5 KB
ID:	1478077

The fellow above is the latest Gina Miller crew member from the Bad Brexit ship 'sabotage'....Apparently wants to take Boris to court over his adding up in 2016 EU ref . Has penchant for cup cakes and penthouses paid for by donations ....Looks a complete Spiv!..I'd stick him in the nets for at least a month

Comment

• Hes all over fb freyer A complete tosser spends most of his time in lowlife bars in usa tapping away n wasting others money

App he has paid himself 24k out of the 100.000 k donations for his wages , spiv aint the name i have for him ,, labia major of the female nether regions comes to mind gadzooks the paltroon . A jolly well dashed cad by george .Who smells a tad fishy , by the great lord harry your correct freya , fishy he is
                      Last edited by tankie; 30 May 19,, 11:13.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyr View Post
                        A glorious death to Political correctness I say..lol

I've read Bruces comments elsewhere on here.I would also add that undermining or deliberately misinterpreting comments is a form of Phishing. On the trawlers we get arrogant crew members..once to often and We'd tie them in the nets with some dead fish as a punishment. leave them there half a day and their attitudes change considerably after a while. Deflated a few ego's with that one! and they stink like hell afterwards ....
                        I like your style matey .
                        Last edited by tankie; 30 May 19,, 10:56.

Comment

A glorious death to Political correctness I say..lol

I've read Bruces comments elsewhere on here.I would also add that undermining or deliberately misinterpreting comments is a form of Phishing.
                          If people misinterpret then you can clarify but phishing isn't a form a debate here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                            If people misinterpret then you can clarify but phishing isn't a form a debate here.
                            I didn't say it was I said "deliberately misinterpreting comments is a form of Phishing" happens quite alot in the media, journalists thrive off it. :)
                            Last edited by Freyr; 30 May 19,, 14:20.

Comment

I didn't say it was I said "deliberately misinterpreting comments is a form of Phishing" happens quite alot in the media, journalists thrive of it. :)
                              aha, that's a new one for me

Comment

May got exactly what she deserved and her tears were only for the job shes lost , but never mind , your lies n shenanigans have shown you shower of shite what you think of the electorate (your bosses) exactly what you think of us and democracy
                                No matter what happens you will be left with half a country alienated because you have a crisis with your grand narrative.

How does the country come together and get on its feet again ?

Comment

Working...
                                X