• Originally posted by snapper View Post
        Westminster voting intention:
        LDem: 24% (+6)
        Brex: 22% (+4)
        Con: 19% (-5)
        Lab: 19% (-5)
        Grn: 8% (+2)
        Some observations made about this poll

'Important part, @brexitparty_uk were not offered as a main option, respondents had to answer 'other' before getting TBP as an option. If they had been grouped with Tories/Labour/Libs they would surely have polled first? Nick Hoadley (@Nick_Hoadley) May 30, 2019 '

'I am a member of YouGov.The voting intentions question did not show The Brexit Party in the list. You had to pick 'Other' first.— Another DevGuy (@AnotherDevGuy) May 30, 2019'

Comment

• Well what about this for pure hypocrisy and jealous sore bloody losers ,,, Farage has been banned from the official meeting of Trumps visit ,, hahahahahahahahahaha i hope they meet unofficially then and the msm report it .

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyr View Post
            Some observations made about this poll

'Important part, @brexitparty_uk were not offered as a main option, respondents had to answer 'other' before getting TBP as an option. If they had been grouped with Tories/Labour/Libs they would surely have polled first? Nick Hoadley (@Nick_Hoadley) May 30, 2019 '

'I am a member of YouGov.The voting intentions question did not show The Brexit Party in the list. You had to pick 'Other' first.— Another DevGuy (@AnotherDevGuy) May 30, 2019'
            I have no idea who "Nick Hoadley" or the obvious fake name "AnotherDevGuy" are. Are they related to 'Carlos' the Spanish air controller who was allegedly in Ukraine in 2014 and reported a Ukrainian Su-25 flying above 30,000ft?

For all I know you've just made these names as the Muscovites did 'Carlos' - nobody knows who they are, YouGov polls are known not to be conducted as you describe and just because you do not like the numbers you are willing to believe any bunkum lies that are critical of the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
              WTO mate . Soz DE i thought you were up to speed on whats going on
              WTO as in the UK trades with the EU using WTO rules ?

This is the same as a no deal brexit which your parliament voted against.

In a night of high drama in the Commons, MPs surprised the government and voted by 312 to 308 to reject a no-deal Brexit under any circumstances.
              So no dice.

Comment

I have no idea who "Nick Hoadley" or the obvious fake name "AnotherDevGuy" are. Are they related to 'Carlos' the Spanish air controller who was allegedly in Ukraine in 2014 and reported a Ukrainian Su-25 flying above 30,000ft?

For all I know you've just made these names as the Muscovites did 'Carlos' - nobody knows who they are, YouGov polls are known not to be conducted as you describe and just because you do not like the numbers you are willing to believe any bunkum lies that are critical of the process.
                LOL, No just people pointing out that the Brexit party were not a first option along with Con. Lab and lib dems etc and the word 'other' had to be selected before it became apparent that they were actually one of the choices. So the poll was even more flawed than the 2016 referendum. So for instance if the Brexit party were to be found under 'other ' in a general election . That would be considered legit in your book?

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                  WTO as in the UK trades with the EU using WTO rules ?

This is the same as a no deal brexit which your parliament voted against.

So no dice.
                  Parliament needs a flow chart, referring them back to the referendum vote result. So that every time they ignore the will of the people they are forced into referring back to advisory vote.

Comment

LOL, No just people pointing out that the Brexit party were not a first option along with Con. Lab and lib dems etc and the word 'other' had to be selected before it became apparent that they were actually one of the choices. So the poll was even more flawed than the 2016 referendum. So for instance if the Brexit party were to be found under 'other ' in a general election . That would be considered legit in your book?
                    I know YouGov polling is not normally conducted in a manner where one choice of Party to vote for is left off the list so I am afraid I doubt the veracity of supposed 'witnesses' just as I did 'Carlos' as an Su-25 in any case cannot fly at 30,000ft. No 'Carlos' existed and I do not suppose "Nick Hoadley" let alone "AnotherDevGuy" had any experience of the polling done.

Look if I want to find some comment on the internet saying the earth is flat or black is white said by some goof it is not problem to do so. As a seafarer (when I have time) and knowing the basics of navigation without electronic gadgets I am not concerned that one day I may sail off the edge off the edge of the world.

Comment

Parliament needs a flow chart, referring them back to the referendum vote result. So that every time they ignore the will of the people they are forced into referring back to advisory vote.
                      The referendum was not binding. If it had been binding it could be ruled illegitimate by the Courts due to the criminality involved on the leave side.

Comment

On the face of it i don't see a problem with WTO rules. It would be like how ever other non-EU country without an FTA deals with the EU.

As far as the rest of the world & the UK is concerned, nothing changes.

Now, i'm wondering what was the need for a deal to begin with ? i read otherwise everything in the UK will stop and there will be chaos

This is a frustrating topic to track because everything you hold true today changes next week or month. Lots of scare mongering & empty talk but very little action. Deadlines that should not be crossed or else are breached regardless

Comment

I know YouGov polling is not normally conducted in a manner where one choice of Party to vote for is left off the list so I am afraid I doubt the veracity of supposed 'witnesses' just as I did 'Carlos' as an Su-25 in any case cannot fly at 30,000ft. No 'Carlos' existed and I do not suppose "Nick Hoadley" let alone "AnotherDevGuy" had any experience of the polling done.
                          Here's another Poll they conducted back in Dec - Jan

NEW: Mega poll of 25,000 people by @YouGov for the @peoplesvote_uk campaign:

Voting intention:

CON 40%
                          LAB 34
                          LD 10
                          UKIP 4
                          Green 4

Poll conducted among 25,537 people online, 21 Dec-4 Jan.

Hardly consistent!! and on that basis I think YOUGOV should go find another job...

Look if I want to find some comment on the internet saying the earth is flat or black is white said by some goof it is not problem to do so. As a seafarer (when I have time) and knowing the basics of navigation without electronic gadgets I am not concerned that one day I may sail off the edge off the edge of the world
                          Well you found the YOUGOV poll and posted it as some all knowing barometer. You know you really shouldn't be sailing in the first place if you can't navigate without GPS.. and just remember your maps are out of date already. Especially important when entering port or shallow waters

Comment

The referendum was not binding. If it had been binding it could be ruled illegitimate by the Courts due to the criminality involved on the leave side.
                            Then what was the point of holding it to begin with ?

Comment

It was 'an advisory' and if the Remain side had actually done some work and told the British people of some of the pitfalls maybe the vote could have gone the other way. But like Theresa May's leadership it was pitiful and incompetent

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post

Now, i'm wondering what was the need for a deal to begin with ? i read otherwise everything in the UK will stop and there will be chaos

This is a frustrating topic to track because everything you hold true today changes next week or month. Lots of scare mongering & empty talk but very little action. Deadlines that should not be crossed or else are breached regardless
                                The Elites in Europe want a bigger bucket and spade to counter balance the US economically .. It makes it easier to ignore the population as well when you move the seat of authority further away from the electorate

Comment

Working...
                                X