Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why hasn’t anyone dubbed the Brexit deal ‘The Hotel California Deal?”

Comment

• To be fair right now I am not sure that is the EU's fault. No proposed 'deal' or even 'no deal' would at present pass a House of Commons vote. Either a new election or another referendum will be needed in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
        or another referendum will be needed in my opinion.
        One was enough. Cheers!

Comment

• Every day this drags on is a reminder just how fundamentally stupid the Brexit vote was. Now the sad, angry 'little englanders' are throwing a tantrum and demanding that complex issues such as the Irish border and the Good Friday Accords simply be made to go away so they can enjoy their glorious isolation in peace. In typical fashion it is everyone else's fault that their magical thinking keeps getting hit by the reality bus.

I can't help but wonder if Britain will end up spending some time in the purgatory of being subject to EU rules without formally being in the EU before another vote is held & a desperate plea is made for a return. Meanwhile, the Tory party may split, which is a good thing, and confirmed Euroskeptic Saint Jeremy the Red may end up as PM, which is not a good thing.

That said, Britain begging for re-entry under PM Corbyn would be an appropriate reward for the stupidity of the 'little englanders'. Fun to watch.
          sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

• God forbid the antisemitic 'St Jeremy' Russophile is ever elected. A second vote is required on any 'deal' as the first one was all lies payed for and advertised by Muscovite lies. There are criminal investigations ongoing for Christ's sake into the funding of the leave campaign so clearly it was not 'regular'. I am by no means an EU fan - nor a UN fan much - but you have to work together to improve international relations in the systems that you have and reform them if you can. Turning your back on historic British free trade promotion in the single largest free trade area in the world is just historically and economically wrong. The polls show that if there was a referendum today - now that the British people know the facts rather than lies - they would vote to remain.

While I still have my passport and own property in the UK I shall be voting Libdem and f*ck the Muscovite stooges.

Comment

• After much nagging the Conservative Party finally told us that they have received £830,000 from Muscovites and their companies since the referendum that the Muscovites are proven to have interfered in... Britain needs a Mueller.

The full argument is here: https://dialmformueller.com/ (podcast)
              Last edited by snapper; 18 Nov 18,, 18:38.

Comment

After much nagging the Conservative Party finally told us that they have received £830,000 from Muscovites and their companies since the referendum that the Muscovites are proven to have interfered in... Britain needs a Mueller.

The full argument is here: https://dialmformueller.com/ (podcast)
                Nooooo now democracy is being kicked to death .we need a Trump

Comment

• A 'democracy of lies' is not a true democracy. I hear the UK Treasury released a report stating pretty clearly that any Brexit leaves the UK worse off... where will the 750m GDP extra per week come from that was promised? It won't. People were fed lies. That is not democracy.

Comment

A 'democracy of lies' is not a true democracy. I hear the UK Treasury released a report stating pretty clearly that any Brexit leaves the UK worse off... where will the 750m GDP extra per week come from that was promised? It won't. People were fed lies. That is not democracy.
                    hahahaha and may aint lying now and hasnt been ever since she became the sacrificial treacherous treasonous cow she is showing herself to be ,, remoaners jeeeez your precious , hows the russians these days snapper ! Democracy is dead along with the uk .Enjoy the fact that people like you have killed it , mind you tho you can always stay in europe ,,ohhh crap you already do huh .like zara . Yanks if ya want rid of Trump we will have him .Strange huh the 27 cuntries took less than 40 minutes to agree on Mays exit policy .after 2 years of bs they decided yes its the best deal ..yes it fkin is for the the eu not the uk .i hope parliament and it will kicks her deal to the kerb and that lying tory bitch with it .

And now we are being feb more bs from the scare monger remoaners ie medicine will run out fresh water will not be available and the sky will fall , how fkin desperate huh ohhhhh yes n carney( bank of england boss , not English of course ) wants his citizenship rushed through for his scarmongering he must have been promised a peerage !! Politicians hahaha the best one i ever saw was mussolini .in his lampost years .....
                    Last edited by tankie; 30 Nov 18,, 03:26.

Comment

• I apologise, I thought for an instant we were discussing democracy and what is best for the UK; my mistake obviously - it's all about where someone currently resides!

Comment

I apologise, I thought for an instant we were discussing democracy and what is best for the UK; my mistake obviously - it's all about where someone currently resides!
                        We were , but democracy is dead and for all your spin n sidestepping its people like you who would not accept a democratic vote thats killed it , unless of course our politicians find a spine and kick her deal where it belongs and her with it , the biggest democratic vote ever in the uk and MPs who are elected to serve their voters wills conspire to overturn it ..oink oink oink . I note you make no referance to some relevant points one being how long the troughers took to accept mays deal !!! As for where you live its in europe isnt it , and europe is crapping bricks because a big cash cow is pissing on europe and merkel the krauts chips AGAIN , little Englanders huh lololol but if as camoronoccio said we are all in it together i would have voted remain just to get the same level of old age pension that germans and french get , they couldnt beat us with bombs n bullets but they are with money ,,,, ps hows duetche bank doing these days , !
                        Last edited by tankie; 30 Nov 18,, 11:36.

Comment

• Didn't democracy bring about the Brexit referendum? Did people vote based on truth? Would it be democratic if they voted for lies? Moreover would it be wise? Where did Aaron Banks money come from?

But most importantly what is best for Britain? Do not get me wrong - I am no EU fan at all but I was 'grown' in England and have an interest in her remaining the power she is. I do not like the 'club rules' at most of the main London 'Gentlemens Clubs' but you have to be in it to change it and when leaving based on lies makes you poorer it is clearly the wrong way to go.

Comment

• What England needs today is someone with the leadership and vision of Trump to steer the country. God save the Queen.
                            Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• I doubt Her Majesty would agree and besides I have an idea that Mueller may require the Yank traitor to remain in some establishment for some time. More lies are not a cure to the lies already fed to the British people.

Comment

• I think what matters more is what the Brits want, ofcourse with help and guidance from the current US administration. It's their future, afterall.
                                Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Working...
                                X