• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ????

Comment

• Originally posted by zara View Post
      ????
      Hang on...I need to put my slippers on...

Comment

• Originally posted by kato View Post
        That woman in Windsor Castle might have something to say about that word.
        That Lovely and wise lady is the least of the UKs democratic worries

Click image for larger version

Name:	people-think-the-queen-dressed-up-as-the-european-2-27809-1498054882-0_dblbig.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	322.8 KB
ID:	1475706

Despite what the swivel-eyed press think of her

Name:	brexit queen sun.jpg
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	1475707

Comment

That Lovely and wise lady is the least of the UKs democratic worries

[ATTACH]45088[/ATTACH]

Despite what the swivel-eyed press think of her

[ATTACH]45089[/ATTACH]
          Holy shit its in the Sun....it must be true!

Comment

• Surely your not insinuating the Sun is full of ****?

Name:	sun.jpg
Size:	363.2 KB
ID:	1475708

Comment

Surely your not insinuating the Sun is full of ****?

[ATTACH]45090[/ATTACH]
              Er........yeh

Comment

• meanwhile at the economist...

Name:	economist.jpg
Size:	233.7 KB
ID:	1475709

Comment

meanwhile at the economist...
                  [ATTACH]45091[/ATTACH]
                  Go figure!

Comment

• https://www.ft.com/content/e3b29230-...9-c64b1c09b482

Costing you £340m per week according the FT.

Comment

• I see President Macron has acknowledged that a Bespoke deal is possible with the UK this week. Commonsense dictates it has to be bespoke and respectful of both sides

Alas the EU stooges on here and elsewhere will have their cake rammed down their throats if they don't wake up fast! (reference for my comments can be found in above posts)
                      Last edited by Toby; 20 Jan 18,, 20:53.

Comment

• A bespoke deal putting UK in the position of Norway, i.e. fully contributing to the EU budget without having any say in it...
                        (oh, and of course one with full acknowledgement of freedom of movement)

Why exactly did you have a referendum again?
                        Last edited by kato; 21 Jan 18,, 11:34.

Comment

• Originally posted by kato View Post
                          A bespoke deal putting UK in the position of Norway, i.e. fully contributing to the EU budget without having any say in it...
                          (oh, and of course one with full acknowledgement of freedom of movement)
                          Not Norway..more like Canada only plus plus plus + oh and plus

Why exactly did you have a referendum again?
                          Where should I start. Even Macron appreciates the causes that lead to it. Neo-liberal policies are a cancer!

Comment

• http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42757026

"French President Emmanuel Macron has suggested the UK could get a special trade deal with the EU after Brexit.

But he warned that Britain would not have full access to the single market without accepting its rules.

Speaking to Andrew Marr, he warned - as Brussels has already done - that the UK could not "cherry-pick" the elements it liked."

So all the obligations - and fees - and no say? How would you vote in a second referendum if that were the deal on offer?

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
                              http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42757026

"French President Emmanuel Macron has suggested the UK could get a special trade deal with the EU after Brexit.

But he warned that Britain would not have full access to the single market without accepting its rules.

Speaking to Andrew Marr, he warned - as Brussels has already done - that the UK could not "cherry-pick" the elements it liked."

So all the obligations - and fees - and no say? How would you vote in a second referendum if that were the deal on offer?
                              Canada doesn't have a say either, doesn't have to adhere to the 4 freedoms or abide by European Court of Justice (ECJ) rulings...and yet CETA removes 99% of customs duties on European exports to Canada and Canadian exports to the EU while after seven years, all tariffs on industrial products will disappear. So after establishing all the facts. It will be in the UK's best interests to follow the vote of the first referendum, without the need for a second. Short term pain, long term gain!

Comment

• So you are happy with a Canada type deal? I thought you wanted a 'bespoke' deal and they would give you that nps because of German cars or some such?

Comment

Working...
                                X