Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
    you can see something isn't right.

ISIS bride Shamima Begum wanting to return to the UK.
    ISIS bride Hoda Muthana wanting to return to the USA
    ISIS bride Kimberly Gwen Polman and 1 other ISIS bride wanting to return to Canada.

You be your own judge on the situation but keeping in mind their leader Abū Bakr al-Baghdadi is losing power and been forced into hiding after nearly being killed, everywhere is reporting the fall of ISIS and the likelihood they'll be looking to retaliate is high, to me it seems like a nifty little plan to get ISIS members onto enemy soil and cause terror in multiple places. Funnily they are all trying to play on your compassion, first of all by being female then with the story of dead husbands, misunderstanding, children to protect and weirdly they all asked to come home within a space of 3/4 days.... Strange aye.
    I understand islamic propaganda and mind games, but does the British Government understand this? Britain ruled 10,000K sq. miles of this world earlier. To overcome white guilt, Britain opened its doors to the same people, who'd cut your throats if they have the chance. They've actually done this shit. How's that working for you all? How's British geopolitics around the world working for your country? Not very pretty, ain't it?

On top of that, to let Pakistani propaganda masters address your parliament with due support from your politicians, of Indian atrocities in Kashmir, smacks of insecurity that Britain displays from time to time. You're right in your post # 1213, Britain is the laughing stock of this world.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
      You guys are ex-military, you all should ask your government to isolate countries that sponsors terrorism.
      *cough* Ulster *cough*

Comment

you can see something isn't right.

ISIS bride Shamima Begum wanting to return to the UK.
        ISIS bride Hoda Muthana wanting to return to the USA
        ISIS bride Kimberly Gwen Polman and 1 other ISIS bride wanting to return to Canada.

You be your own judge on the situation but keeping in mind their leader Abū Bakr al-Baghdadi is losing power and been forced into hiding after nearly being killed, everywhere is reporting the fall of ISIS and the likelihood they'll be looking to retaliate is high, to me it seems like a nifty little plan to get ISIS members onto enemy soil and cause terror in multiple places. Funnily they are all trying to play on your compassion, first of all by being female then with the story of dead husbands, misunderstanding, children to protect and weirdly they all asked to come home within a space of 3/4 days.... Strange aye.
        Hand them off to the Syrians and let them have some fun, I say
        "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by kato View Post
          *cough* Ulster *cough*
          Haha. At an appropriate forum, file a petition, take signatures, protest. That was my idea of pressurizing the government. Ulster, something to do with the region in Ireland I guess, what is it?
          Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

So international law dictates a country has to accept terrorists as that is what the bastard became when she left the uk to become a field mattress for isis , her hubby is Dutch , let her go live with hubby then and stay there , Javid has finally grown a pair good for him and her family should be deported as well for imo they paid for her to go unless of course school kids get paid now , she made a mistake !! Boohoo yea right , drinking cider underage behind the bike sheds is a mistake what this slag did was 100% intentional with the blessing of her daddy who was caught at jihadi rallies burning flags , deport them bastards with her , bleeding heart libturds piss me right off , ,,,,,,,,,,, awwwwww lets bring her back so she can live on benefits with her dutch hubbies bellyful of shite ,, oops no shes dropped it now huh , sooooo another one the country has to keep eh ,,, well sod that she made her bed ( and used it ) at 15 well she can stay on it ,,, sweet dreams slag .

Oh yes ps , brexshit is really showing what shite the uk has for politicians huh , democracy my arse .
            This is not entirely a matter of whim - whether it be yours or the current Home Secretaries - whom I believe is of Pakistani origin himself and it is said in the Tory press has ambitions on the Party Leadership. I refer you to the 1961 UN Convention on the Reduction of Statelessness (someone should invent a new word for that in English). Article 8: Contracting States shall not deprive people of their nationality so as to render them stateless. (Exceptions: where otherwise provided in the Convention; where nationality has been acquired by misrepresentation or fraud; disloyalty to the Contracting State).

The only way to argue this legally therefore would be to argue that she acted "disloyally" to the Crown, which virtually requires that she be proved guilty of treason. I seem to recall a chap who was popularly known as "Lord Haw-Haw" who went to Germany during WW2 and did a Nazi propaganda broadcast to the UK got done for treason - though I seem to recall his defence being he was Irish or something - long time ago I read that book. Fine has she done anything of the sort? Well I do not know all the details. Certainly for any crimes she may have committed she should be judged - just like "Lord Haw-Haw" but that to me is one more reason to bring her back - so that justice be done under her - just as I am sure it was it when they brought back the fictitious Lord who broadcast for the Nazi's.

Personally I would think it would be great opportunity to put her on trial and judge the crimes of the so called 'State' she went to. It may correct the illusions of many other would be jihadi's within Britain itself.

Comment

• Art 50 dictates by law we leave on 29 march ? We wont , laws are flouted every day , app there are 22 isis " brides " being executed , dya think int law is gonna stop it .

Comment

• As a matter of fact, aren't those conservative MPs, who insist on 29 of March „Brexit“ with No Deal, among the closest to the monarchy

Comment

• ... as in the farthest from democracy?

Comment

• In 2016 the British people have voted to leave EU, indeed. Now there is a negotiated Brexit deal on the table, but British parliament rejects it. While it is not even clear whether the British people, who want UK to leave EU, are still majority, it is undoubtedly apparent that those who want No deal Brexit are only small minority. And as it comes to democracy, why have neither the ruling coalition, nor the monarch so far proposed the people to be asked whether they choose the negotiated deal, no deal Brexit, or yet to remain in the EU, in order to see which of the three options is going to have 50+% support ? So that, if neither succeeds, then to proceed with either No deal scenario, or, if this proves to be the least desirable choice, with second ballot in a week ahead
                    Last edited by m a x; 27 Feb 19,, 21:52.

Comment

• Originally posted by m a x View Post
                      While it is not even clear whether the British people, who want UK to leave EU, are still majority, it is undoubtedly apparent that those who want No deal Brexit are only small minority. And as it comes to democracy, why have neither the ruling coalition, nor the monarch so far proposed the people to be asked whether they choose the negotiated deal, no deal Brexit, or yet to remain in the EU, in order to see which of the three options is going to have 50+% support ? So that, if neither succeeds, then to proceed with either No deal scenario, or, if this proves to be the least desirable choice, with second ballot in a week ahead
                      You voted to leave. That was democracy in action. You voted on the government, you chose them to represent your view. Now you get to live with your decision. There are no "Do overs". Its called Buyers remorse.

Comment

• When a majority do not want the negotiated deal for Brexit, and a majority do not want Brexit with No deal, it wouldn't be democracy to not give them an option to choose what they want. After all, time have past and people are allowed to change their minds on an issue, moreover when new essential information have come out about the alternatives
                        Last edited by m a x; 28 Feb 19,, 13:51.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                          You voted to leave. That was democracy in action. You voted on the government, you chose them to represent your view. Now you get to live with your decision. There are no "Do overs". Its called Buyers remorse.
                          If you lie to me that black is white and then ask me which colour I prefer an instant later do not surprised if having discovered your lies, I change my mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                            Its called Buyers remorse.
                            There's a German saying that expresses the situation of those 48% perhaps a bit better. "Mitgefangen, mitgehangen". It's a pretty old one, been around for at least 300 years.
                            The literal translation is: Caught with them, hung with them. It means: If you take part in an action (the vote) and fail you have to bear the consequences.

Comment

• Originally posted by kato View Post
                              .. "Mitgefangen, mitgehangen"...
                              British self-execution, of course, as many see it from the very beginning. Can you post this in French too

Comment

• je ne parle pas français.

Comment

Working...
                                X