Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 73747576777879808182
Results 1,216 to 1,220 of 1220

Thread: The battle of Brexit!

Quote Originally Posted by tankie View Post
    you can see something isn't right.

ISIS bride Shamima Begum wanting to return to the UK.
    ISIS bride Hoda Muthana wanting to return to the USA
    ISIS bride Kimberly Gwen Polman and 1 other ISIS bride wanting to return to Canada.

You be your own judge on the situation but keeping in mind their leader Abū Bakr al-Baghdadi is losing power and been forced into hiding after nearly being killed, everywhere is reporting the fall of ISIS and the likelihood they'll be looking to retaliate is high, to me it seems like a nifty little plan to get ISIS members onto enemy soil and cause terror in multiple places. Funnily they are all trying to play on your compassion, first of all by being female then with the story of dead husbands, misunderstanding, children to protect and weirdly they all asked to come home within a space of 3/4 days.... Strange aye.
    I understand islamic propaganda and mind games, but does the British Government understand this? Britain ruled 10,000K sq. miles of this world earlier. To overcome white guilt, Britain opened its doors to the same people, who'd cut your throats if they have the chance. They've actually done this shit. How's that working for you all? How's British geopolitics around the world working for your country? Not very pretty, ain't it?

On top of that, to let Pakistani propaganda masters address your parliament with due support from your politicians, of Indian atrocities in Kashmir, smacks of insecurity that Britain displays from time to time. You're right in your post # 1213, Britain is the laughing stock of this world.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles!

Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain!

Senior Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    You guys are ex-military, you all should ask your government to isolate countries that sponsors terrorism.
    *cough* Ulster *cough*

you can see something isn't right.

ISIS bride Shamima Begum wanting to return to the UK.
    ISIS bride Hoda Muthana wanting to return to the USA
    ISIS bride Kimberly Gwen Polman and 1 other ISIS bride wanting to return to Canada.

You be your own judge on the situation but keeping in mind their leader Abū Bakr al-Baghdadi is losing power and been forced into hiding after nearly being killed, everywhere is reporting the fall of ISIS and the likelihood they'll be looking to retaliate is high, to me it seems like a nifty little plan to get ISIS members onto enemy soil and cause terror in multiple places. Funnily they are all trying to play on your compassion, first of all by being female then with the story of dead husbands, misunderstanding, children to protect and weirdly they all asked to come home within a space of 3/4 days.... Strange aye.
    Hand them off to the Syrians and let them have some fun, I say
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Quote Originally Posted by kato View Post
    *cough* Ulster *cough*
    Haha. At an appropriate forum, file a petition, take signatures, protest. That was my idea of pressurizing the government. Ulster, something to do with the region in Ireland I guess, what is it?
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles!

Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain!

Senior Contributor
    So international law dictates a country has to accept terrorists as that is what the bastard became when she left the uk to become a field mattress for isis , her hubby is Dutch , let her go live with hubby then and stay there , Javid has finally grown a pair good for him and her family should be deported as well for imo they paid for her to go unless of course school kids get paid now , she made a mistake !! Boohoo yea right , drinking cider underage behind the bike sheds is a mistake what this slag did was 100% intentional with the blessing of her daddy who was caught at jihadi rallies burning flags , deport them bastards with her , bleeding heart libturds piss me right off , ,,,,,,,,,,, awwwwww lets bring her back so she can live on benefits with her dutch hubbies bellyful of shite ,, oops no shes dropped it now huh , sooooo another one the country has to keep eh ,,, well sod that she made her bed ( and used it ) at 15 well she can stay on it ,,, sweet dreams slag .

Oh yes ps , brexshit is really showing what shite the uk has for politicians huh , democracy my arse .
    This is not entirely a matter of whim - whether it be yours or the current Home Secretaries - whom I believe is of Pakistani origin himself and it is said in the Tory press has ambitions on the Party Leadership. I refer you to the 1961 UN Convention on the Reduction of Statelessness (someone should invent a new word for that in English). Article 8: Contracting States shall not deprive people of their nationality so as to render them stateless. (Exceptions: where otherwise provided in the Convention; where nationality has been acquired by misrepresentation or fraud; disloyalty to the Contracting State).

The only way to argue this legally therefore would be to argue that she acted "disloyally" to the Crown, which virtually requires that she be proved guilty of treason. I seem to recall a chap who was popularly known as "Lord Haw-Haw" who went to Germany during WW2 and did a Nazi propaganda broadcast to the UK got done for treason - though I seem to recall his defence being he was Irish or something - long time ago I read that book. Fine has she done anything of the sort? Well I do not know all the details. Certainly for any crimes she may have committed she should be judged - just like "Lord Haw-Haw" but that to me is one more reason to bring her back - so that justice be done under her - just as I am sure it was it when they brought back the fictitious Lord who broadcast for the Nazi's.

Personally I would think it would be great opportunity to put her on trial and judge the crimes of the so called 'State' she went to. It may correct the illusions of many other would be jihadi's within Britain itself.

Thread Information