The battle of Brexit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
    When are you guys going to decide whether you are European or not?

We the people did 2 years ago .

Comment

• Originally posted by Tural View Post
      After all, it was calculated that the exit from the EU would cost them 25% of GDP, that is, minus 25% of the country's GDP
      The worst projection i've seen was more like 5%.

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
      When are you guys going to decide whether you are European or not?
      As tankie said, they did that two years ago. Or at least 52% did.

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
      Great line. Now think about the conditions in developing countries. There is zero accountability, if any at all.
      It's all about checks and balances. An electorate going to the polls every 4-5 years does not provide that, and even less so if there are non-reelectability rules in play. A parliament with strong powers will provide that.

Originally posted by snapper View Post
      But to create a 'hard' border in Ireland (again) breaks the Treaty that ended the 'troubles'.
      And let's not forget the Tory guy who supposedly said "the Irish should know their place": https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-46528952

Comment

• The Irish know fine well their place and aint stupid also 1 billion up , and the backstop bs is an eu ploy , a hard border my arse there are 298 poss crossings on the border now , even if there were manned points at everyone of them the Irish who know fine well their country can and will avoid any manned border point , backstop my arse and May has proven yet again what a useless lying pos she and most of her party are ,remainers they are and always were , she got the shitty end of the stick when she took over as pm and was never ever up to the job , how she is still in power is beyond belief , but god forbid el al IRA cor.bin gets in , sack her asap and let Mogg or Boris take over , after watching yesterday her snivelling climb down from the vote which an hour earlier was deffo going ahead made me feel ill and ashamed as the rest of the world watching this shambollick pos squirming and lying just to save her job makes us look the shower the uk govt is ,, camoronoccio knew what he was doing when he bailed out so not to face the incoming storm , a new referendum is a no no a general election imo is not on , a new leader or no deal is the option which would be the best imho , 2 years of bs bollox and now desperation fro May , a Thatcher or Churchill she aint , i said over a year ago that the cards were stacked and the pm would strive to keep us in this corrupt union , macron is now on very thin ice and the whole house if cards is gonna crumble .Democracy by May is being replaced with dictatorship but the bitch wont get away with it , she n the remainer tories are fi ished
        Last edited by tankie; 12 Dec 18,, 01:18.

Comment

• If you insist that it is wise (or 'right') for the UK to press forward with Brexit based on a referendum that we know was influenced by Moscovite lies, the funding of which is the subject of a criminal inquiry, and that doing so will leave the UK weaker in every manner - from less GDP, less economic growth to less influence on the continent I must seriously question either your 'patriotism' or your sanity. Are you perhaps a masochist?

Comment

• Masochist lol , yea just like the other 17.5 million , and now that 48 letters of no confidence have gone in it looks like May is gonna get whipped as well ,,, but there again now hopefully shes getting sacked no doubt Putin will get the blame or the rest of those muscovites eh ,, ps no Russians intérfered in my vote , lol .

Sarah did you hear about the sadist and masochist ,, one said whip me whip me ,, the other said never never , are those pesky muscovites still interfering in Trumps USA ??
            Last edited by tankie; 12 Dec 18,, 09:34.

Comment

• The fanatical Brexiteers have finally triggered a no confidence motion in Teresa May. So, now we find out who wants the job and if they have the numbers.

My personal favourites are Jacob Rees Mogg and 'Tommy Robinson'. JRM represents the past, when women and poor people knew their place and darkies occupied their appropriate place - colonial subjects or property. He & St Jeremy of the beard could fight an 1870s v 1970s election. 'Tommy Robinson' isn't an MP yet, but I'm sure they could draft him. He would represent a bold leap into the future for Brexiteers as they embrace populist anti-foreigner bigotry. He also knows how to put women in their place, and he has a fraud conviction. it is like he was made for the job.
              sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
                Masochist lol , yea just like the other 17.5 million
                It is their motives - for there are no logical reasons to want your country to be worse off and have less influence - that I must question.

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                and now that 48 letters of no confidence have gone in it looks like May is gonna get whipped as well ,,, but there again now hopefully shes getting sacked no doubt Putin will get the blame or the rest of those muscovites eh ,, ps no Russians intérfered in my vote , lol .
                See this is again very strange to me. You say two years ago the 'people' voted so any new 'Peoples vote' that might prove that many have changed their minds must be wrong for some reason - though why it would be wrong remains a mystery. But the Tories also voted two years ago for a Party leader yet now a new 'Party vote' is good and so presumably 'right' in some way? Why can the Tories have another vote and that's ok but it would be wrong for the people to have another vote?

Comment

• Sarah , is the country going to be worse off as you insist , i believe we will be better off , another vote , dya mean another referendum ? And if so what happens if the leave majority is extended !! And it would be undemocratic wouldnt it . ttfn .

Comment

• My friend the Exchequer, the Bank of England and the IMF ALL say in their forecasts that any form of Brexit leaves the UK worse off. On what do you base your optimism that the opposite is true? Certainly I mean another referendum since we know the first referendum was based on lies, fueled by Muscovite trolls and fake news on social media, and the funding of the leave campaign is now the subject of a criminal investigation. Moreover according to the latest YouGov poll people have changed their mind; they are not delusional or masochists and 64% now favour remaining in the EU which the European Court has ruled the British Government can do unilaterally by just withdrawing Article 50. This of course is why Brexiteers do want another referendum if you are honest with yourself. Democracy must be frozen in time to deeply flawed and Muscovite influenced vote two years ago... even though it harms the country.

You know I am no big fan of the EU as it is currently constructed. The euro is absolutely senseless and has led the ECB to commit crime in my view when they stole peoples money from the banks in Cyprus. Not that it bothers me that much as much of the money in Cyprus is dirty Muscovite money. Ask Wilbur Ross... currently the US Trade Secretary. I firmly reject though any decision made in suspect vote that in any case was not binding that weakens the UK financially and in terms of it's influence. I must either suspect the motives or the sanity of those who wish to see the UK weaker and with diminished influence. You are giving them Napoleon's 'Continental System' on a plate. Why did you fight Napoleon?

BBC is reporting 153 MP s have said they all back May - 33 day they will vote against. So it looks likely your friend the Hon Member for early 20th Century will have to go back to his mansion for now.

P.S My name is Sara, not "Sarah".
                    Last edited by snapper; 12 Dec 18,, 21:16.

Comment

• There's one week left until we hit the 100-day countdown btw.

Comment

• My small phone says Theresa May wins the confidence vote. 200 for her, 117 against.

Comment

• Sarah heres o e i posted from fb earlier today , the stitch up continues .

Is it just me or is this vote of no conf in May designed to keep us in the eu as i reckon she will survive and that then gives her a stronger argument for her deal , which of course she ran away from a vote on it ,, her deal which she stated was the only deal possible as did the eu but then at the 11th hour pulls the vote and runs off to her paymasters the unelected wankers in the eu to negotiate another deal !!!!!! Wtf am i hearing here , she never ever wanted to leave and has procrastinated for 2 years , shes still pissing up our backs n saying its only rain this after being found in contempt , her deal no brexit or no deal ,, okkkkkkkkk no deal then and thats only with the eu not the rest of the world , the eu need us more than we need them , call their bluff n walk away as we should have done 2 years ago we voted out n out of everything , she and her reamainers are good at scaremongering and sfa else , walk away and dont look back .imho .�� bring on the Mogg

Comment

• Sara*

Whatever you are smoking I hope you keep it to yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
                              Sara*

Whatever you are smoking I hope you keep it to yourself.
                              I dont smoke Sarah , hey dya think the muscovites got May thro the vote of no confidence . Ttfn

Comment

• No Tonkie I do not. I rather think Uncle Vova has a deal with your man Farage via Aaron Banks. I am pleased to hear that you do not smoke but the earth no matter your delusions will remain a sphere.

Comment

Working...
                                X