Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425

Thread: The battle of Brexit!

Senior Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Holy shit the EU is paradise, How did the British not realise!
    Those graphs are actually pretty positive for the Brits. I mean, other than France there's no significant numbers that hold the opinion that we're better off getting rid of you.

Quote Originally Posted by zara View Post
    Pay attention to current Spanish, Romanian, Irish and Bulgarian growth rates. Italy is suspect and Greece is hopeless
    The really suspect thing about Italy is how their malaise seems to be capitalists weeding out the undesirable. This is in particular the case in the - much richer - North, which is now building up a lower-class below poverty lines comparable to the South, while maintaining per-capita productivity rises above inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by zara View Post
    Not owning a gun makes you a communist from a Texan point of view
    Lol....
    Picture a courthouse with no fuckin laws, Picture a cathouse with no fuckin whores
    Picture a shithouse with no fuckin drains, Picture a leader with no fuckin brains

tankie Military Professional tankie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kato View Post
    Those graphs are actually pretty positive for the Brits. I mean, other than France there's no significant numbers that hold the opinion that we're better off getting rid of you.
    Ahem , tiss the other way around old boy ,,we got rid of you .Well at least that's what we voted for !!

Aint that right zara .

Trust gets you killed, love gets you hurt, and being REAL gets you hated.

Senior Contributor
    I just do not see how 'Brexit' - no matter what the final deal may be - will pass a House of Commons vote in the current balance of power (seats of the parties) situation. Until there is a clear majority I just do not think it is viable. Frankly the whole fiasco should be put on hold until the Tories are able to get a larger majority because the alternative - Comrade Corbyn AND Brexit is lights out and game over.

Quote Originally Posted by snapper View Post
    I just do not see how 'Brexit' - no matter what the final deal may be - will pass a House of Commons vote in the current balance of power (seats of the parties) situation. Until there is a clear majority I just do not think it is viable. Frankly the whole fiasco should be put on hold until the Tories are able to get a larger majority because the alternative - Comrade Corbyn AND Brexit is lights out and game over.
    I don't see how Brexit will happen when the real power in the UK is held by people that have too much vested interest in not leaving. I.E the ruling political class and so on, Back stabbers that arn't worth a salt in any other walk of life!
    Picture a courthouse with no fuckin laws, Picture a cathouse with no fuckin whores
    Picture a shithouse with no fuckin drains, Picture a leader with no fuckin brains

Quote Originally Posted by kato View Post

The really suspect thing about Italy is how their malaise seems to be capitalists weeding out the undesirable. This is in particular the case in the - much richer - North, which is now building up a lower-class below poverty lines comparable to the South, while maintaining per-capita productivity rises above inflation.
    Hmm not good is it....Coupled with Italys seemingly incapable leadership from all sides..its not surprising so many have left..Due to my work I know dozens of Italians from the south, 90% are really good hard workers, bit of an attitude at times, but so what..!

Senior Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    I don't see how Brexit will happen when the real power in the UK is held by people that have too much vested interest in not leaving. I.E the ruling political class and so on, Back stabbers that arn't worth a salt in any other walk of life!
    Hmm the previous Cameron government might be described as 'ruling class' but T. May is the daughter of vicar I heard and Thatcher was the daughter of a grocer.

Hmm the previous Cameron government might be described as 'ruling class' but T. May is the daughter of vicar I heard and Thatcher was the daughter of a grocer.
    and Theresa has been undermined at every goal post by whom? Oh I do wonder...a press that thinks it knows everything about everything and some pretty insidious characters

Senior Contributor
    T. May is the daughter of vicar I heard
    Eh, that should give her something to relate to Angela Merkel. Daughter of a lutheran pastor.

I was just thinking about how Cameron departed after saying he would implement article 50 immediately, after the referendum. Lying Bastard! See where I'm going Snappy?

Thread Information