The battle of Brexit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
    I mean in total, don't know where the 9 number comes from heard it in a news show but its definitely more than four.

[ATTACH]48031[/ATTACH]
    Thats a chess move! Now does your opponent take the piece or dither while trying to understand the implications. My reading is that he'll fall into the trap..

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyr View Post
      Thats a chess move! Now does your opponent take the piece or dither while trying to understand the implications. My reading is that he'll fall into the trap..
      What is the trap though ? Tories are confident of getting through regardless of whether opposition blocks any deal or no deal.

They have reduced the time for the opposition to do so but not eliminated the chance completely.

Comment

What is the trap though ? Tories are confident of getting through regardless of whether opposition blocks any deal or no deal.

They have reduced the time for the opposition to do so but not eliminated the chance completely.
        I'm not an expert on the unwritten constitution as Snapper so eloquently pointed out. I just know a move when I see one. Like a bayonet charge it puts minds in focus and makes your enemy do the most ridiculous things, basically they shit themselves and make rash ill chosen last minute decisions or they just run....

Comment

• Please ask your local fisherman how a trap resembles a bayonet charge en face. They apparently know such bs.

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
            Please ask your local fisherman how a trap resembles a bayonet charge en face. They apparently know such bs.
            You're ignoring me,...remember or are you so weak minded? But for your information I wasn't always a fisherman, I was a proud member of HM Forces and have served in more theatres than you you snivelling reprobate worm can imagine. BS you say well I smell sh-te all over you!
            Last edited by Freyr; 01 Sep 19,, 22:15.

Comment

I'm saying checks are already there if IDs are required
              OK so does that mean that anybody coming from Southern Ireland will be able to go freely to Northern Ireland, and then submit to ID check in order to go into UK mainland ? Are the Unionists OK with that ?

I'm just trying to understand where Mr Johnson will "control immigration" as he promised to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steph View Post
                OK so does that mean that anybody coming from Southern Ireland will be able to go freely to Northern Ireland, and then submit to ID check in order to go into UK mainland ? Are the Unionists OK with that ?

I'm just trying to understand where Mr Johnson will "control immigration" as he promised to do.
                No idea , just an observation

Comment

I'm not an expert on the unwritten constitution as Snapper so eloquently pointed out. I just know a move when I see one. Like a bayonet charge it puts minds in focus and makes your enemy do the most ridiculous things, basically they shit themselves and make rash ill chosen last minute decisions or they just run....
                  Well, the opposition plan is to block any or no deal and then push for a vote of no confidence. Topple govt.

If parliament gets prorogued each time there is a general election then this proroguement will have one too.

Now how does Boris prevent that ?

Both sides think they can win. They have everything to play for.

But only one will prevail in the end.
                  Last edited by Double Edge; 02 Sep 19,, 05:22.

Comment

You do realize when it came down to that, the exercise has ended and you're just pissing the OPFOR off when we all just want to go home. There's parade in the morning.
                    Chimo

Comment

Well, the opposition plan is to block any or no deal and then push for a vote of no confidence. Topple govt.

If parliament gets prorogued each time there is a general election then this proroguement will have one too.

Now how does Boris prevent that ?

Both sides think they can win. They have everything to play for.

But only one will prevail in the end.
                      My money is on Boris, Big daft lad with a sparkle in his eye that shows more passion than the rest of them combined. Belief is half the battle!

But yeh this week is one of the big ones in this minefield called Brexit

Comment

• Originally posted by WABs_OOE View Post
                        You do realize when it came down to that, the exercise has ended and you're just pissing the OPFOR off when we all just want to go home. There's parade in the morning.
                        'Putting a cat amongst the pigeons' might be a better metaphor than sticking a bayonet up their arses, granted

Comment

• Just an observation

Chimo

Comment

• Originally posted by WABs_OOE View Post
                            Just an observation
                            lol, She's probably referencing 'sailing for idiots'

Click image for larger version

Name:	snapper sails the waves.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	207.8 KB
ID:	1478421
                            Last edited by Freyr; 02 Sep 19,, 20:51.

Comment

• Oh! i see the names ; D

Comment

My money is on Boris, Big daft lad with a sparkle in his eye that shows more passion than the rest of them combined. Belief is half the battle!

But yeh this week is one of the big ones in this minefield called Brexit
                                I hope he pulls through. Really do not want to deal with a Labour govt.

I do wonder if there is any fatigue with Tories. Been in charge since 2010 (!)

Comment

Working...
                                X