Reduction in migration numbers is a British tragedy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by snapper View Post

Some may say - I believe tankie did - sod Scotland (or words to that effect) which in a way means sod the union.
    Nope , not sod the union ,your words not mine , sod sturgeons ideas for Scotland , shame you never quoted the part where I said , Scotland aint going anywhere , note , Wales N/I never mentioned , another 2 iddy biddy bits of the union .Which you failed to mention hey ol fruit , in your cherry picking . Typical would be politicians actions.
    Last edited by tankie; 27 Mar 17,, 11:56.

Comment

• Originally posted by kato View Post
      You forgot the more interesting ones.

Personally like these two:
      [ATTACH]43553[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]43554[/ATTACH]
      ("Blonde is the new Brown" and "Our useful idiots")
      These are the conservatives? OK, now I kinda get what is wrong with EU.

BTW, all the costumes and dolls/muppets/whatever they are called seem produced on the same assembly line. Talk to me about communism.

Where is the diversity?
      Last edited by Doktor; 26 Mar 17,, 10:45.
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• There's a single artist (Tilly) who generally runs 12 floats at each Düsseldorf carnival. Hence why those always look somewhat the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by kato View Post
          There's a single artist (Tilly) who generally runs 12 floats at each Düsseldorf carnival. Hence why those always look somewhat the same.
          Public funds, one contractor... Yep, very conservative.
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Like most carnival processions, Düsseldorf has around 70-75 wagons attending every year. It's just that everyone waits for Tilly's one-sixth of those.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toby View Post
              and they didn't have the brains to realise it would have been an own goal otherwise?

Float or no float, the protest was never going to change a thing. I did enjoy some of the signs though

Comment

• Originally posted by zara View Post
                Float or no float, the protest was never going to change a thing. I did enjoy some of the signs though
                Politics like to treat people like sheep. Things always start to get awkward when people start to think for themselves ..Those floats are artistically brilliant and fit a certain train of thought and yet answer NOTHING! I guess they go quite well with today's brainless catch phrase mentality!

Comment

• Originally posted by Toby View Post
                  Politics like to treat people like sheep. Things always start to get awkward when people start to think for themselves ..Those floats are artistically brilliant and fit a certain train of thought and yet answer NOTHING! I guess they go quite well with today's brainless catch phrase mentality!
                  It's just political sattire, like private eye. It's meant to entertain, not inform.

Comment

• Originally posted by zara View Post
                    It's just political sattire, like private eye. It's meant to entertain, not inform.
                    Its alot more than Satire Zara..

Comment

Working...
                    X