• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toby View Post
    Cheers mate.

Comment

Zaras signature on her last post
      Ahhhh well i cant see it shes on ignore , bet its trying to wind me up huh , silly child . Ang on i can view it while not taking her off ignore , hahaha tanks are rubbish huh ,I wonder what trade she has in mind for herself when she finally grows up , not just me shes trying to wind up but the whole of every unit in any mech brigade worldwide , shes of course correct , the ones our forefathers knocked out securing our future and being killed for , yes , they were pretty rubbish . Makes me wonder why we bothered .And still are .
      Last edited by tankie; 01 Mar 17,, 21:18.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedicabby View Post
        Cheers mate.
        Aint far from you m8 , give it a look out , its a great day or weekend .

Comment

[Threadjack]

What happened with the poppy ban?

[/Threadjack]
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Which poppy ban ?

Comment

UEFA's

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Ahhhh them prats . They were/are trying to impose fines

Comment

Poppies commemorate all war dead from everywhere....Thus UEFA are F*CKIN MORONS!

Comment

Originally posted by zara View Post
                    Did you read the full transcript of Majors speech? It's one of the best essays I think I've read on Brexit.
                    Have recently caught up on his Chatham House speech. I agree; a statesman and superb speech.

Comment

IDS doesnt agree with your points snapper , he called Major sad and bitter .

John Major Brexit speech 'sad and bitter' - Iain Duncan Smith
                      27 February 2017 Last updated at 23:39 GMT
                      Former Conservative leader Iain Duncan Smith has told BBC Newsnight that Sir John Major’s intervention into the Brexit debate "strangely bitter" and "rather sad"

https://youtu.be/KiGqgTjTjRY

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                        IDS doesnt agree with your points snapper , he called Major sad and bitter .

John Major Brexit speech 'sad and bitter' - Iain Duncan Smith
                        27 February 2017 Last updated at 23:39 GMT
                        Former Conservative leader Iain Duncan Smith has told BBC Newsnight that Sir John Major’s intervention into the Brexit debate "strangely bitter" and "rather sad"

https://youtu.be/KiGqgTjTjRY
                        Seems to be working in conjunction with Blair too. Bambi n' the Greyman to the rescue..god help us!

Comment

Dya know what makes me laff , the horse has bolted and these 2 sad bastards are watching their cash ride away and they are trying to close the gate , they along with others thought it was a forgone conclusion that brexit would never happen , well unnnnnnnnnluckyyyyyy , mr grayman n b,liar .
                          Last edited by tankie; 05 Mar 17,, 20:22.

Comment

Poppies commemorate all war dead from everywhere....Thus UEFA are F*CKIN MORONS!
                            Yep, we've been through this, I was just curious on the current state of affairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                              Yep, we've been through this, I was just curious on the current state of affairs.
                              Well they're still F*CKIN MORONS! ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                                Dya know what makes me laff , the horse has bolted and these 2 sad bastards are watching their cash ride away and they are trying to close the gate , they along with others thought it was a forgone conclusion that brexit would never happen , well unnnnnnnnnluckyyyyyy , mr grayman n b,liar .
                                No names mentioned but there's a few around here like that..All about the cash and bollocks to everybody else..self interested turnips!

Comment

Working...
                                X