Trumps commitment to NATO to be tested with Montenegro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zara View Post
    You mean Greece? Over the name Macedonia?
    I saw that they threw a wobbler over the naming of Alexander the great airport. Such a ridicolous thing to fight over.

My mates dad lives in Skopje, he says the countries falling apart with corruption right now.
    My mates dad says its got problems like anywhere else, lets face it Corruption is a relative term...

Comment

Originally posted by snapper View Post
      Statements without reasoning, backing or evidence mean nothing. "You're an elephant!". Nor has how you voted in the EU referendum anything to do with your dismissal of the importance of law.
      Those two words ..Remember? I was primarily thinking about the second one but enhancing it considerably........ lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zara View Post
          You mean Greece? Over the name Macedonia?
          I saw that they threw a wobbler over the naming of Alexander the great airport. Such a ridicolous thing to fight over.

My mates dad lives in Skopje, he says the countries falling apart with corruption right now.
          The country is falling appart since we have no meaningful opposition. Both parties are rotten and people are divided. Corruption is not number one issue
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby View Post
            My mates dad says its got problems like anywhere else, lets face it Corruption is a relative term...
            Yep, and is measured on a basis of perception. For instance the perception here is high, but ask someone if they were asked for a bribe or if they offered one, none will respond positively.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by snapper View Post
              That is precisely my point... If borders are rubbish, albeit they have been agreed by consenting parties at some point, then both your country and your home are at stake. If a countries border means nothing why should an individuals property mean anything or vice versa? Of course for the commies this was no problem - nobody owned anything and the mythical 'people' (which translated as the Party) owned everything but if you once do away with borders the foundation of property rights and laws falls apart and you must either fall back on the commie excuse or live in a world of barbarism where might equals right.

To get back to the subject of the thread though Zapad 2017 exercises is coming. It is thought upto 100,000 Muscovite troops may take part in these exercises. The Baltics, and for sure Lukashenka (who held his own exercises last week) are worried (more here http://www.cbsnews.com/news/putin-10...lip-breedlove/). The Montenegrin 'coup' was foiled/botched but this looks far more dangerous with Trump deeply compromised and floundering in his own stupidity. Mattis is due in Europe next week as well for a NATO meeting.
              The Russians only do this as a reaction to the "largest moving of live force since WWII" and due to the "excessive drills on their borders which threatens their security".

Nobody asks why.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                The Russians only do this as a reaction to the "largest moving of live force since WWII" and due to the "excessive drills on their borders which threatens their security".

Nobody asks why.
                BS imo but whatever their excuse is this time, and let's be honest they are not only after Ukraine but destruction of any rule based order, yet they can blame other nations for feeling nervous? Are you serious? We have been here before many times before and know how this works.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post

Nobody asks why.
                  The largest movement being a few btn's ?

Russian security being threatened means them lacking the capability to attack and defeat Eastern Europe,which means they miss one of their favourite political tool.

Them behaving like sh!t vs their neighbours since late 2000's at least does qualify as Russia being threatened or Russia choosing to become a threat?
                  Those who know don't speak
                  He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

For Zara, Better than posting all the maps. As you can see people have been drawing various squiggles in the dirt for centuries.

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/sho...95#post1021795

Comment

Well its spring 2017...and if we can let Albania join, then why not Montenegro???

Comment

Working...
                      X