Trumps commitment to NATO to be tested with Montenegro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zara View Post
    Doubt (hope!) Putin has any designs on it, think he just seeks to limit or roll back NATO expansion anywhere.

[ATTACH]43330[/ATTACH]
    That map is totally inaccurate, it shows borders accurate after the Yugoslav debacle around 1999....How can you use the same map to explain 1914, 1918, 1945, 1992 etc it doesn't explain Finland at all or Czechoslovakia or Poland, Ukraine, Germany...In fact that has got to be the worst demonstration of European borders or spheres of influence ever..its BOLLOX basically!!!

Comment

I doubt any map can accurately show the border movements for a hundred year period. Obviously I didn't draw the map!
      I'm happy to learn though.. could you please post a more accurate one?

Comment

I doubt any map can accurately show the border movements for a hundred year period. Obviously I didn't draw the map!
        I'm happy to learn though.. could you please post a more accurate one?
        More games?

Comment

you said the map was Bollox. post a better one

Comment

Originally posted by Toby View Post
            Which ones written by who?..... History as you must know is subjective and greatly differs depending whose telling it..... I mean if you know where I can get a good copy of the Soviet history world view say 1970 circa I'm all ears. I'm also British and consequently like a good laugh!!
            Well, there are some things called facts, those are the things noone disputes, but the interpretation is, well, creative from both sides.

Montenegro considered itself Russian best friend, they might be small, but they valued the friendship with Russia. Heck, they declared war on Japan on behalf of Russia and forgot about it for 100 years . They also have very volatile political situation in the country where one third are declared Serbs and of those 45% declared Montenegrin it is unclear how many are pro-Western oriented.

That has nothing to do with my opinion on them as beautiful people, just to show you that Russian influence there is very present, unlike what you think. On top of it, their real-estate market is (was) flooded with Russian capital.
            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Orange countries:
              Montenegro waits for the invitation.
              Bosnia and Herzegovina is under de-facto NATO command (look @ SFOR)

Red countries:
              Pretty much very pissed towards Russia. And that's the European side, Asian is even more complex, for Russia.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	27602.gif
Views:	2
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	1470438
              Last edited by Doktor; 11 Feb 17,, 01:19.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Exactly my point, its not one Map..it has too many variables

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                  Well, there are some things called facts, those are the things noone disputes, but the interpretation is, well, creative from both sides.

Montenegro considered itself Russian best friend, they might be small, but they valued the friendship with Russia. Heck, they declared war on Japan on behalf of Russia and forgot about it for 100 years . They also have very volatile political situation in the country where one third are declared Serbs and of those 45% declared Montenegrin it is unclear how many are pro-Western oriented.

That has nothing to do with my opinion on them as beautiful people, just to show you that Russian influence there is very present, unlike what you think. On top of it, their real-estate market is (was) flooded with Russian capital.
                  and when was this? I was simply referring to the last 100 years

Comment

Exactly my point, its not one Map..it has too many variables
                    Allegedly, blue is next best thing to green for calming down. Let her look at the map I posted. It's better, not the best : )

Comment

and when was this? I was simply referring to the last 100 years
                      When was what? They ended the war in 2006. The demographics is as of now.

Comment

Allegedly, blue is next best thing to green for calming down. Let her look at the map I posted. It's better, not the best : )
                        Borders don't actually exist, they're man made....So all those fancy line are just squiggles in the dirt.... ;)

Comment

Doktor, I went to Macedonia for new year in 2009, was great craic.
                          What is a 'Membership Action plan country'?

Comment

When was what? They ended the war in 2006. The demographics is as of now.
                            Some history lesson you decided to give poor old me ;)

Comment

Doktor, I went to Macedonia for new year in 2009, was great craic.
                              What is a 'Membership Action plan country'?
                              Zara?? Are you ok? talkin to yourself flower there..

Comment

Orange countries:
                                Montenegro waits for the invitation.
                                Bosnia and Herzegovina is under de-facto NATO command (look @ SFOR)

Red countries:
                                Pretty much very pissed towards Russia. And that's the European side, Asian is even more complex, for Russia.
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]43332[/ATTACH]
                                Its sad but there are people in the world that want to paint land...as in red and blue....good and evil ..black and white etc ...beware they're friggin morons!

Comment

Working...
                                X