No announcement yet.

Stolen guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just catching up and just saw this, Dick.

Man, that sucks!!!

I sold off my rifles many years ago...too much hassle moving from post to post.

But I cannot imagine how terrible it must feel to be violated like this!

Be well.
    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
    Mark Twain

Comment

My commiseration over both your recent losses, not sure which is the worse for you. The strength of a person is only shown in adversity; never give up and keep buggering on! I wish you faith and hope; the dawn will come again.

Comment

Originally posted by snapper View Post
        My commiseration over both your recent losses, not sure which is the worse for you. The strength of a person is only shown in adversity; never give up and keep buggering on! I wish you faith and hope; the dawn will come again.
        Thank you VERY much. Now if the cops didn't waste so much time on the wrong person, I'd have at least some of the jewelry and/or guns back. It's losing several family heirlooms is what bugs me the most.

I am trying to recover as best as I can. Not easy for being 80 years old used to bachelor living again. But with the moral support from you folks, I think I can make it. After all, I have four grand children to spoil and a wonderful daughter who is taking over my wife's duty as our financial manager.
        Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBattleship View Post
          Thank you VERY much. Now if the cops didn't waste so much time on the wrong person, I'd have at least some of the jewelry and/or guns back. It's losing several family heirlooms is what bugs me the most.

I am trying to recover as best as I can. Not easy for being 80 years old used to bachelor living again. But with the moral support from you folks, I think I can make it. After all, I have four grand children to spoil and a wonderful daughter who is taking over my wife's duty as our financial manager.
          Be carefull as letting someone else run your finances is an open door for liberals to make sure you never have a gun again. They will claim you are insane and put you on a list. Your life has had enough kicks in the balls without your state's government lining up for a coup de gras.
          Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
            Be carefull as letting someone else run your finances is an open door for liberals to make sure you never have a gun again. They will claim you are insane and put you on a list. Your life has had enough kicks in the balls without your state's government lining up for a coup de gras.
            It is his daughter...

Plus don't be so sure liberals don't have guns. I have two bolt action milsurp rifles that I quite like.

Comment

Originally posted by tbm3fan View Post
              It is his daughter...

Plus don't be so sure liberals don't have guns. I have two bolt action milsurp rifles that I quite like.
              Wow! Those two bolt guns must look very lonely in your vast gun vault.

Comment

Originally posted by surfgun View Post
                Wow! Those two bolt guns must look very lonely in your vast gun vault.
                It's ok being a smart ass, really....

Comment

It's Okay, the democrats have had a thinner skin of late.
                  Last edited by surfgun; 26 Feb 17,, 21:51.

Comment

Originally posted by tbm3fan View Post
                    It is his daughter...

It does not matter that it is his daughter. Liberals are desperate to find any avenue to take guns and this was one of them. On his way out the door Obama signed an executive order that would have put Rusty on a mentally ill list and he could not be able to buy a gun simply because someone else was taking care of his finances. Trump struck it down but that does not mean California, a whore for gun control, wont pick it up again. Oh and BTW he lost more than bolt action rifles. Lastly, I full well know that some liberals have guns. Feinstein is famous for having a concealed license and gun while denying that right for everyone else. Lets take the high road and keep this thread about Rusty.
                    Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                      Lets take the high road and keep this thread about Rusty.
                      Truly ironic

Comment

Working...
                      X