Why Trump should be President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Trump should be President

Even Zara will become a Trump convert after watching this video.
    Last edited by Toby; 16 Jan 17,, 13:54.

Vid not working mate . ?

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
      Vid not working mate . ?
      Cheers. Thought I'd put something uplifting on . Something to cheer the pessimists up with ... ;-)

Comment

Not one suggestion....lol. Can't say as I'm surprised

Comment

I was optimistic about the Arab Spring.. learned my lesson. The man's a bell end, he's gonna be a disaster

Comment

Originally posted by Markobee View Post
            I was optimistic about the Arab Spring.. learned my lesson. The man's a bell end, he's gonna be a disaster
            Beautiful day people!

Comment

Originally posted by Toby View Post
              Cheers. Thought I'd put something uplifting on . Something to cheer the pessimists up with ... ;-)
              Ta working now , seems like all the celebs etc are staying put and not leaving now he's potus , good luck to him I wish him well , he's up against it right enuff .

Comment

Ta working now , seems like all the celebs etc are staying put and not leaving now he's potus , good luck to him I wish him well , he's up against it right enuff .
                Can't play a fool now....serious business starts today......He's certainly got his work cut out......
                Last edited by Toby; 20 Jan 17,, 16:07.

Comment

Listening to his inauguration speech its a speech I would love to hear our politicos make ,ie , sod foreign aid and the eu , but , will he carry out what he is saying ? very isolationist , he,s all for USA , more like a campaign speech , mind tho , obumma / clintons / bush etc look sick as pigs . Bet the odds on him staying healthy tho have shortened .
                  Last edited by tankie; 20 Jan 17,, 18:59.

Comment

It's a good day today.
                    "Bother", said Poo, chambering another round.

Comment

Originally posted by tuna View Post
                      It's a good day today.
                      Can't believe the amount of people wandering around behind him while he was speaking. You'd get taken out if that was the Queen .....no exceptions..... that would be viewed in the UK as disrespectful...

Comment

Originally posted by Toby View Post
                        Even Zara will become a Trump convert after watching this video.
                        Your right! hes great. And I really really hope he delivers on his promise on killing the children of terrorists because that would be just swell.

Comment

Originally posted by zara View Post
                          Your right! hes great. And I really really hope he delivers on his promise on killing the children of terrorists because that would be just swell.
                          er.... hmmm well if they're suicide bombers all is well...coz like er the prob like won't of ad like kiddies . So like the cycle of er violence can end yeh?

Comment

Originally posted by zara View Post
                            Typical libturd bollox , they kill just the same as Hitler youth did and all other regimes who use kids they are too far radicalized, education is out the window for them I'm afraid , and yes it's a sad state of affairs , however to kill before being killed is much more preferable to me and mine . Tell me Zara, what's your solution to that problem?
                            Last edited by tankie; 21 Jan 17,, 00:45.

Comment

Typical libturd bollox , they kill just the same as Hitler youth did and all other regimes who use kids they are too far radicalized, education is out the window for them I'm afraid , and yes it's a sad state of affairs , however to kill before being killed is much more preferable to me and mine . Tell me Zara, what's your solution to that problem?
                              I don't know how to defeat terrorism Tankie, I'm not sure anyone does. But I'm damn sure executing innocent chilrden is not the solution.

Are you following whats happening in Northern Ireland? Mcguiness has confirmed that hes not going to stand for Sinn Fein.. That means we are not too far off a parliament devoid of ex-terrorists.. Isn't that a great thing? And doesn't that confirm the good friday agreement?

Comment

Working...
                              X