Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marko View Post
    I've been here for years you Plonk. Didn't join the Lib dems
    Oh right, so multiple accounts are allowed then?????

Here's a poster for your wall mate

Click image for larger version

Name:	JS58506627.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	1470377
    Last edited by Toby; 29 Jan 17,, 16:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby View Post
      Oh right, so multiple accounts are allowed then?????

Here's a poster for your wall mate
      As I explained on the introductory thread, I had lost access to my original account so I started a new one (Markobee). I've regained access.

Cannot believe how much Tim has got you quaking in your little England panties

Comment

As I explained on the introductory thread, I had lost access to my original account so I started a new one (Markobee). I've regained access.

Cannot believe how much Tim has got you quaking in your little England panties
        Ah right , missed that. I just can't believe the crap that keeps dropping out of his mouth.....The libs have about as much chance of getting back in as Stalin does of being resurrected.

Comment

Ah right , missed that. I just can't believe the crap that keeps dropping out of his mouth.....The libs have about as much chance of getting back in as Stalin does of being resurrected.
          Getting back in as in 'getting back into power'? No. But they are the eating the Tories from the left and labour from the right.
          What about your EDL hugging trollop of a leader? Think he'll get in Stoke? Not sure what I'd rather.. to see Corbyns labour implode would be sweet as, but at the cost of seeing scowse Goebbels as an MP? I guess nowhere deserves him like Stoke

Comment

Getting back in as in 'getting back into power'? No. But they are the eating the Tories from the left and labour from the right.
            What about your EDL hugging trollop of a leader? Think he'll get in Stoke? Not sure what I'd rather.. to see Corbyns labour implode would be sweet as, but at the cost of seeing scowse Goebbels as an MP? I guess nowhere deserves him like Stoke
            UKIP you mean?....I think they've served their purpose. Labour are a joke and deserve all they get though, They've abandoned the people they are suppose to represent. Stokes improved since I first went there, but that's not saying much. They could vote in Goebbels himself and the rest of the country wouldn't know....Crikey they say Lancashire's a dark place try Stoke. LOL

Comment

I hear that 3 of the 9 lib dem MPs will either abstain or vote for Article 50. Some resistance you guys are Zara!

Comment

I hear that 3 of the 9 lib dem MPs will either abstain or vote for Article 50. Some resistance you guys are Zara!
                Probably not the thread for it. But I'm amazed at certain peoples intolerance of different opinions....We're witnessing it in the US at the moment. Media led hysteria! When OBama did the same thing. Nobody said anything! This guy Trump was actually elected to do what hes just done and the liberals are running around saying you can't do that coz it's unconstitutional and Un-American. Its 90 days in order to review the procedures in place. Whats the big deal??

Comment

Two are. Mulholland (Leeds) and Norman Lamb (North Norfolk) are both abstaining. It's disappointing and the mother of all rows is going on about it in the Newbies forum.
                  It's not like it's going to make a difference anyway, even if the entire Labour party opposed the bill we'd still need another 31 Tory rebels to join us. It's hopeless.
                  Our only chance is that as the talks collapse (as I'm positive they will), the British public look into the abyss and decide to step back. Of course that all depends on the good grace of the 27 to allow us, and based on the rhetoric of our childish politicians I don't see much hope of that.

Comment

Probably not the thread for it. But I'm amazed at certain peoples intolerance of different opinions....We're witnessing it in the US at the moment. Media led hysteria! When OBama did the same thing. Nobody said anything! This guy Trump was actually elected to do what hes just done and the liberals are running around saying you can't do that coz it's unconstitutional and Un-American. Its 90 days in order to review the procedures in place. Whats the big deal??
                    If it's unconstitutional the courts will decide. Just like they did here. When the executive attempt to circumnavigate the legislators it is proper and right that the judicary intervene.
                    The populists will cry foul just like they did here ('Unelected gay olympic fencing judges' etc.), but they are simply upholding the constitution (like they did here).

Comment

• he North Yorkshire Police report finding a man's body in the River Swale, near Richmond.
                      The dead man's name will not be released until his family has been notified.
                      The victim apparently drowned due to excessive marijuana consumption.
                      He was wearing black fishnet stockings, a red garter belt, a pink G-string, a purple lipstick, and a ‘Clegg for Prime Minister' T-shirt. He also had a cucumber in his rectum.
                      The police removed the I support Clegg T-shirt to spare his family any unnecessary embarrassment.
                      In spite of what we sometimes think, the police do care.

Comment

• Really Tankie, is this the place to air your sexual fantasies?

Comment

• Originally posted by zara View Post
                          Really Tankie, is this the place to air your sexual fantasies?
                          but but , im not drowned hahahahahaha ,,yet .hit a nerve huh lol chill out zara tiss only a joke , just like clegg ,, ooooops .
                          Last edited by tankie; 01 Feb 17,, 12:52.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko View Post
                            Watching PMs Qs today , apparently dim Tims squad never even turned up last night , hes busy dodging bullets at the moment and looks like a poodle chewing a wasp , slaughtered . lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by zara View Post
                              If it's unconstitutional the courts will decide. Just like they did here. When the executive attempt to circumnavigate the legislators it is proper and right that the judicary intervene.
                              The populists will cry foul just like they did here ('Unelected gay olympic fencing judges' etc.), but they are simply upholding the constitution (like they did here).
                              So where were they when Maastricht and Lisbon were signed....Must have been done VERY quietly....Don't remember a vote for the people either...hmmm....Strange thing about democracy is it only seems to work for certain people

Comment

• Originally posted by Toby View Post
                                So where were they when Maastricht and Lisbon were signed....Must have been done VERY quietly....Don't remember a vote for the people either...hmmm....Strange thing about democracy is it only seems to work for certain people
                                Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Working...
                                X