No announcement yet.

Clegg's Great Reform Act?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't talk to me about UNELECTED JUDGES! My car failed its MOT by an UNELECTED MECHANIC and an UNELECTED DOCTOR prescribed me antibiotics!!!! Who do these enemees of the peeple think they are?? OUT OUT OUT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Toby View Post
      how else would you describe Europhile Judges ruling against the government.
      Well not as "Europhile" for ruling on a matter of law that seems to me both rational and right. The UK joined the EEC (as it then was I think) by virtue of the 1972 European Communities Act being passed by Parliament. Surely it stands to reason that to leave it Parliament must either repeal the 1972 Act or put in place a new law based on any agreement following Article 50 negotiations. I do not see this as pro or anti European; merely good legal practice which it is surely wise to observe when starting this process than to be challenged half way into it.
      Last edited by snapper; 27 Jan 17,, 12:35.

Comment

Originally posted by Markobee View Post
        Don't talk to me about UNELECTED JUDGES! My car failed its MOT by an UNELECTED MECHANIC and an UNELECTED DOCTOR prescribed me antibiotics!!!! Who do these enemees of the peeple think they are?? OUT OUT OUT!!!
        Lol!

Doctors are the worst. Liberal ELITES defying the will of the people. They think they know better with all their books and education.

Your REMOANER Mechanic has probably spent half his life under FORIN CARS!!

Comment

Originally posted by snapper View Post
          Well not as "Europhile" for ruling on a matter of law that seems to me both rational and right. The UK joined the EEC (as it then was I think) by virtue of the 1972 European Communities Act being passed by Parliament. Surely it stands to reason that to leave it Parliament must either repeal the 1972 Act or put in place a new law based on any agreement following Article 50 negotiations. I do not see this as pro or anti European; merely good legal practice which it is surely wise to observe when starting this process than to be challenged half way into it.
          What don't you get about UNLECTED JUDGES you TRAITORESS?

All our elected judges are good patriotic brexiteers.

Comment

TIRED of WHINING REMONAS AND TRAITORS DENYING THE PEOPLES WILL? LOVE CAPITALISATION AND EXCLAMATION MARKS????
            THEN JOIN RABID BREXITEERS!!!! (non rabids need not apply)

Yo you should join the RABID BREXITEERS group on facebook Zar, Its Fu<king hysterical

Comment

You appear to be learning from the Trump school of BS where writing in capitals somehow makes it 'more right'.

Comment

You appear to be learning from the Trump school of BS where writing in capitals somehow makes it 'more right'.
                Hey, the Brexiteers had that one down first - credit where credits due - Trump learned from them!

Comment

My apologies to the Brexiteers then; I wasn't sure of who trademarked BS in caps first my attention having been mostly on more serious matters for the last three years in Ukraine.

Comment

Originally posted by Markobee View Post
                    Hang on lets go through this...... Joined Jan 6th and has added what???? (NOTHING) Hmmmm spontaneously started falling for Zara's BS and mysteriously wants to become a Lib dem ??? PLank!

Comment

Here we go, two words for you to think about and not just you snapper all the other people you pretend to be as well....

Poisonous

adjective
                      (of a substance or plant) causing or capable of causing death or illness if taken into the body.
                      "poisonous chemicals"
                      synonyms: toxic, deadly, fatal, lethal, mortal, death-dealing, virulent, noxious, environmentally unfriendly
                      "a poisonous chemical"
                      (of an animal) producing poison as a means of attacking enemies or prey; venomous.
                      adjective: poisonous
                      "a poisonous snake"
                      synonyms: venomous, deadly
                      "a poisonous snake"
                      extremely unpleasant or malicious.
                      "there was a poisonous atmosphere at the office"
                      synonyms: malicious, malevolent, hostile, vicious, spiteful, bitter, venomous, evil-intentioned, ill-natured, vindictive, vengeful, vitriolic, rancorous, malign, malignant, pernicious, mean, nasty, harmful, hurtful, wounding

Idiot

noun
                      informal
                      a stupid person.
                      synonyms: fool, ass, halfwit, nincompoop, blockhead, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, imbecile, dullard, moron, simpleton, clod
                      Last edited by Toby; 28 Jan 17,, 01:17.

Comment

Not sure what this has to do with the Supreme Court ruling. Perhaps you would care to explain?

PS Nor do I altogether agree with ascribing human traits to animals for philosophical reasons; a snake does not know 'stupid' means.
                        Last edited by snapper; 28 Jan 17,, 01:49.

Comment

Originally posted by zara View Post
                          Lol!

Doctors are the worst. Liberal ELITES defying the will of the people. They think they know better with all their books and education.

Your REMOANER Mechanic has probably spent half his life under FORIN CARS!!
                          Err , gramur zara , grarrrrrrrrrrmer , or are you starting to admire me , in secret of course , you likkle divil you , heh .
                          Last edited by tankie; 28 Jan 17,, 15:45.

Comment

Cant say as I remember judges being asked after or before we signed Maastricht or the Lisbon treaty????both treaties were an erosion of sovereign power. So you'll have to forgive my incredulity at the current impasse. Because to me it's exactly what it looks like......
                            Last edited by Toby; 29 Jan 17,, 10:35.

Comment

/\ like

Comment

Originally posted by Toby View Post
                                Hang on lets go through this...... Joined Jan 6th and has added what???? (NOTHING) Hmmmm spontaneously started falling for Zara's BS and mysteriously wants to become a Lib dem ??? PLank!

I've been here for years you Plonk. Didn't join the Lib dems

Comment

Working...
                                X