[ATTACH]43132[/ATTACH]
    Click image for larger version

Name:	what-2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	1470280

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
      Just realized Theresa May is somewhat hot for an older chick....
      Mate she looks like the emperor from Star Wars

Comment

• Originally posted by Markobee View Post
        Mate she looks like the emperor from Star Wars
        Better lookin and a lot more competent than your mate Corbyn

Comment

• Originally posted by Toby View Post
          Better lookin and a lot more competent than your mate Corbyn
          Whys he suddenly my mate? I just said out of the 2 dung turds that are Paul Nuttal and Jeremy Corbyn he stinks slightly less

Comment

• This is an excerpt from Mays speech:

And when it comes to Parliament, there is one other way in which I would like to provide certainty. I can confirm today that the Government will put the final deal that is agreed between the UK and the EU to a vote in both Houses of Parliament, before it comes into force.

Sterling has rallied and the Footsie 100 has stalled. The financial press is reporting that this is in reaction to her statement above. But she doesn't specify if she meant the eventual trade deal or the article 50 negotiations.. When I heard it I thought she meant the trade deal (which won't come for the best part of a decade).

If parliament was able to reject the Article 50 deal what then?

Comment

• Originally posted by zara View Post
              If parliament was able to reject the Article 50 deal what then?
              Er civil war. ...!

Comment

• Originally posted by Markobee View Post
                Whys he suddenly my mate? I just said out of the 2 dung turds that are Paul Nuttal and Jeremy Corbyn he stinks slightly less
                Humours not strong in your neck of the woods then
                .. ;-)

Comment

• But does it mean a rejection would mean we crash out to WTO rules?
                  Or that we remain in the EU (assuming the EU agree!)?

Brexit secretary David Davis says we would still be out of the EU, but both May and Amber Rudd refused to answer this question..

May did say 'the Final Deal' which would suggest that meant the trade deal, but the markets are behaving as if it was Article 50.. as if they think parliament might keep us in the single market..

Comment

But does it mean a rejection would mean we crash out to WTO rules?
                    Or that we remain in the EU (assuming the EU agree!)?

Brexit secretary David Davis says we would still be out of the EU, but both May and Amber Rudd refused to answer this question..

May did say 'the Final Deal' which would suggest that meant the trade deal, but the markets are behaving as if it was Article 50.. as if they think parliament might keep us in the single market..
                    Suppose we could dig Guy Fawkes up....upto press he's the only good man to enter parliament.

Comment

• At the end of the day. I believe that Theresa is extremely pragmatic, she's also female and I can't see a safer pair of hands in any of the other loafers. Lib. Lab. UKIP the bloody lot of them r talkers. Not one of them could lead. Not that I'm a Tory. Just know a good head when I see one,

Comment

• Why does the damn news always have to be so hysterical.

If you read the news an EU breakup would involve the 4 horsemen of the apocalyps bringing death and despair across Europe.
                        That combined with the rise of Hitler in every member state that breaks away.

There is absolutely no reason an EU breakup could not be more of a "soft landing scenario", where the overbearing parts of the EU are dialed back.
                        I would not be surprised if most of the EU after breakup remains intact.
                        If one supposes that the 20% of the rules everyone agrees upon can take care of 80% of the issues then
                        the EU could shrink a lot and still remain for 80% "the same". (pareto rule)

For instance:
                        Would an EU breakup end Interpol and working together against terrorism?
                        Will Britain end working with the EU against terrorism after Brexit?
                        Not likely in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by FJV View Post
                          Why does the damn news always have to be so hysterical.

If you read the news an EU breakup would involve the 4 horsemen of the apocalyps bringing death and despair across Europe.
                          That combined with the rise of Hitler in every member state that breaks away.

There is absolutely no reason an EU breakup could not be more of a "soft landing scenario", where the overbearing parts of the EU are dialed back.
                          I would not be surprised if most of the EU after breakup remains intact.
                          If one supposes that the 20% of the rules everyone agrees upon can take care of 80% of the issues then
                          the EU could shrink a lot and still remain for 80% "the same". (pareto rule)

For instance:
                          Would an EU breakup end Interpol and working together against terrorism?
                          Will Britain end working with the EU against terrorism after Brexit?
                          Not likely in my opinion.
                          That would be a rolling back of the EU, not a breakup. A breakup would involve the end of the euro as a currency.

Comment

• I kinda like this way of negotiating....the joker could be Theresa

Comment

• Jesus wept

Click image for larger version

Name:	tm.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	225.7 KB
ID:	1470281

Comment

Jesus wept

[ATTACH]43136[/ATTACH]
                                Zara!! ....you read the Daily mail???