X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Collusion"?: https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...legations.html

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
      I wondered where I left that......Such a grass Snapper...

Comment

• Wasn't me who published it old boy but it is indeed the "British dossier". So I ask again... who is Igor Diveykin?
        Last edited by snapper; 11 Jan 17,, 02:06.

Comment

If my heart wasn't set in stone against them I'd feel kind of sad watching the American left-wing media shredding themselves.
          Last edited by Parihaka; 11 Jan 17,, 04:34.
          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
            If my heart wasn't set in stone against them I'd feel kind of sad watching the American left-wing media shredding themselves.
            Like the great leftist leader Senator John McCain

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ussia-contacts

Comment

• Originally posted by InExile View Post
              Like the great leftist leader Senator John McCain

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ussia-contacts
              I've always said he's a democrat :-))
              Last edited by Parihaka; 11 Jan 17,, 05:04.

Leibniz

Comment

• Originally posted by Toby View Post
                I wondered where I left that......Such a grass Snapper...
                I sooo need the like button

Leibniz

Comment

Ah, you've been over to BuzzFeed.

No reputable news org, not even CNN would publish it, even though they've had it for months. Unable to verify any of it. That doesn't mean there isn't any truth in it. It's a typical intelligence report...he said-she said. Whether those sources are reliable or not, and whether the former MI-15 agent who compiled it is for real, no one on the outside knows. The FBI has had it since last year and supposedly it's under investigation, although Comey wouldn't comment when asked at hearings on the Hill the other day. Trump was given a summary of it when he was briefed on the DNC-hack intel last Tuesday. Predictably, he's tweeted that it's 'FAKE NEWS. A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT'. I truly hope it's not true, for reasons I am sure you and everyone here would understand.
                  To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                    I've always said he's a democrat :-))
                    Oh no, Mr.Bill...don't say that. Some of us Republicans like our good guys just the way they are.

No like button for you... ;-)
                    To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Should he actually in be debt to Muscovite mob money - which all flows back to Vova - would you consider his position as kompromat? I know for a fact that there is British info on this.
                      Info is everywhere.Reliable and verified is a bit rare.The thing is simple.Trump was a contender for 18 months.He was a public figure all his life.If nothing showed up all this time,either he is superman or there is nothing.The election was the most vicious in living memory.His opposition made a fuss of everything and if there was nothing they invented things.We can presume that unoficially the security agencies were asked about ways to hit him.
                      They had to hit Hillary instead.
                      If the British had something that was rock solid,it wouldn't go via RUMINT to you.It would have gone discreetly to the American counterparts.Because it was almost public policy to oppose Trump.

Either way,talking is often confused with actions.Trump is a big unknown so far wrt Russia.
                      The best thing is to stop worrying about him and accelerate Intermarium integration.
                      He has only 4 years,which isn't a long time.
                      Those who know don't speak
                      He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

• Check out Carter Page's Moscow travels - as the report says. I would agree though it is very much 'raw materiel'.

Originally posted by Mihais View Post
                        Trump is a big unknown so far wrt Russia.
                        You seriously think so? There is clear evidence that Moscow interfered in the US election, the number of treaties and agreements they have broken, lies they have told, people they have killed - apart from invading 2 neighbours since Vova turned up in the Kremlin - not to mention cyber attacks... and Trump can bad mouth everyone - Mexicans, Muslims - even the PM of Canada (of whom I am no fan) and some actress but only praise consistently Vova and this does not strike you as odd?
                        Last edited by snapper; 11 Jan 17,, 09:31.

Comment

Check out Carter Page's Moscow travels - as the report says. I would agree though it is very much 'raw materiel'.

You seriously think so? There is clear evidence that Moscow interfered in the US election, the number of treaties and agreements they have broken, lies they have told, people they have killed - apart from invading 2 neighbours since Vova turned up in the Kremlin - not to mention cyber attacks... and Trump can bad mouth everyone - Mexicans, Muslims - even the PM of Canada (of whom I am no fan) and some actress but only praise consistently Vova and this does not strike you as odd?
                          Well, at least you can give NATO the credit for not intervening in neighboring countries. The big powers play as they will, get used to it.
                          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
                            the former MI-15 agent
                            Presumably if based in Moscow SIS rather than MI5.

Comment

Check out Carter Page's Moscow travels - as the report says. I would agree though it is very much 'raw materiel'.

Yes.And will only change when actual facts happen.That being said I already put the worst case scenario up front.
                              Plus I always warmed up to the idea of fighting Russia without much American help.
                              Because frankly ,the Russians don't frighten me much.If a mobilization of one man in 500 can stop the Russians in the best conditions an invader can dream,like it happened in Ukraine,is only a matter of fighting their potential minions via political,economical and intelligence means for the rest of EE.
                              All while building a military detterence locally.If it were up to me Ukraine would be by now armed to the teeth,with a 50 billion aid package for its economy.

Trump ain't alone and the US military isn't a bunch of morons.They won't cut and run in the next 4 years,unless they have to fight for their lives vs the Chinese.
                              Those who know don't speak
                              He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

• I of course agree with you regarding their 'fearsomeness' and the intermarium where we have had surprising problems with the Poles who despite their own blueprints went for the Croatian 'north south' option first rather than Ukrainian/Litwa/Belarus 'east west' option though the first high speed trains are now running between Krakow and Lwow (Lviv). The thing is much of the 'intermarium' plan is infrastructure; the canal route from Poland, through Belarus to Ukraine and the Black Sea etc. I note Belarus has just liberalised it's visa regime for Poles and Ukrainians. Military projects are of course in it but the Polish Presidency of the V4 - where they did have a real chance to make the case - has in my view been hampered (not least by the Huns) and proved a failure but then maybe I was expecting too much.

Comment

Working...
                                X