Tankie's Visit(?) To Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bomb or Pom?
    If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
      Yes....I just called tankie a dirty bomb.
      Might as well sort out the gig guy fawlkes failed on then hehe

Comment

Happy new year tankie boyo , sooooo if this is how its gonna be from the chainshakers/yank's / kiwis / asians / catholics / protestants and aliens etc etc , so be it , tread carefully boys ,watch out for the mines underfoot , speshly you yella speshly you , and the convict and cousins are coming close as well ,,,,,purple , FFS , purrrrrple pppffffttttt ,,,,,,,, barstewards

Comment

So judging by the last post, tankie is in Russia and all the Russians have dry skins by now because tankie has drank all the bath lotions.

Correct?

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
            So judging by the last post, tankie is in Russia and all the Russians have dry skins by now because tankie has drank all the bath lotions.

Correct?
            Carong numnuts ,,I'm still in Blitistan enjoying a white zinfandel, treading the shadows of my mind and perusing the passages of my past , thinking of how I was introduced to WAB and how I got conversing with Benny and you , a shudder brings me alert from my soporiphic meanderings thro my past and realise ,Benny has gone awol as have others and the only conclusion that springs to mind is ,,,,you , its all your fault , its bloody youuuu ,, ya wanker xx

Comment

always wondered about that tat on the leg. Is it a knight

Comment

A knights templar D/E , with the gear they wore they were protected like a tank , lol

Comment

Yes a knight. You have it in your mind to be knighted by the Q.

The Tankie of Arabia plan didn't pan out, now you will be a latter day Kipling.

You will never give up until the day comes where we address you as Sir Tankie

I JUST KNOW IT

Comment

It has a certain ring to it , yup I like it , heh

Comment

When are you running for office. All this Brexit has people confused.

You can be the John McCain of the North, service to country and all.

Comment

Noooooo chance , pass the Smirnoff.haa

Comment

Knighthood could be a long time coming....just sayin : D

Comment

Say that again , maybe because I'm not extorting corrupt millions to donate to the tories , etc etc ,

Comment

Getting a knighthood is a great way of identifying corruption. Shame for the ones who do actually deserve recognition....
                              Last edited by Toby; 19 Jan 17,, 12:15.

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                                Say that again , maybe because I'm not extorting corrupt millions to donate to the tories , etc etc ,
                                Quite the contrary mate

Through their vote to leave the European Union, the most vulnerable have given another opportunity to the Conservative Party rather than to a Government run by self-promoting and destructive extremists.

Brexit will happen.

Prime Minister Theresa May’s Government must heed the true message of the Brexit vote.

The task is to regenerate the communities that have turned into wastelands and spread quality education to prepare ever larger numbers of British citizens for the rigours of a 21st century competitive global economy.

If the Government succeeds in this greater task, then Britain would not only have done well for itself, it would become a beacon amidst the desolate and depressing decay of Western politics and social norms.
                                http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...-a7509711.html
                                Last edited by Double Edge; 19 Jan 17,, 13:36.

Comment

Working...
                                X