No announcement yet.

Tankie's Visit(?) To Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll break up its contents for you: ethanol - no more than 93%, water (ew), hawthorn extract, lemon oil, glycerin, diethyl phthalate.
    Concentrate bathing liquid.
    Welcome to Russia!
    We're so bad, we're even bad at it

Comment

Wot , no formaldehyde?

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
        Wot , no formaldehyde?
        Guess you'll need to get your fix with something that has a little more kick.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveDaPirate View Post
          Guess you'll need to get your fix with something that has a little more kick.
          Works ok with thai whisky ,,,,hmmm ,but ,there again , it does kill ya .

Comment

Andrey , do i need to pack swimming trunks / shorts n flip flops or what ? hah , when i was in sharm el 18 months ago there were Russkies staying in the same hotel , they love karaoke , does Moscows conservative clubs do karaoke , huh ,,just asking ???

Comment

Well, some of them do, some of them don't, some of them are conservative. We'll figure it out

Comment

Originally posted by Andrey Egorov View Post
                Well, some of them do, some of them don't, some of them are conservative. We'll figure it out
                Huh ,,,i was being faseeshu , fakeetu,, zara , help , how is facetious spellered proper like , i was takin the piss ref conservative clubs , ?? errrrrrrr ang on ,,av you just reversed my joke ??? hahahaha
                Last edited by tankie; 23 Dec 16,, 20:47.

Comment

Metal karaoke? With Tankie on stage... Ugh huh
                  No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

See I've got some reputation

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                      Tankie is Britains secret weapon
                      Nahhhhh those days r gone now Iian , , cut right down now , cant afford it now they put the prices up to 5 quid a pint + in londonistan ,not bad further north but pubs r dying now coz of prices , brewin my own is the thing now but it aint the same , playin snooker on my own in my games room , darts solitaire , single handed dominoes ,missis has got wise to losing now haha , even the one arm bandits i have are no fun as its me who fills em up , woe is me ,,,Andrey , im gonna be like a dog with 3 dicks if i get in to your boozers , i boozed with some Ivans in sharm sang some songs laffed etc etc , n they like a drop they do ,, hey they even offered me some raw fish and their coinage , barman said its a sign of respect and appreciation ?? Sooooooooooooooooooo look out Moscow , tankie n pal is coming to sample your hospitality and delights ,,ps i prefer older mature girls ,ya know , the unfussy dont give a shite type hahahahah , er , my mates not fussy , a bit like yella ,,,hey yella r u up forrit , maybe Goran as well , waddya reckon guys , we r a long time pushin up grass , lets have a go at the muscovite boozers etceteraaaaa ??

Andrey are visas req , kgb types lol etc ?
                      Last edited by tankie; 31 Dec 16,, 01:15.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                        Metal karaoke? With Tankie on stage... Ugh huh
                        Metal , nahhhhhhh , big O , and Pavarotti maybe lol

Comment

i prefer older mature girls ,ya know

Omg, 3 lies in one seven worded sentence....

You do not prefer "older" or "mature" and you certainly don't prefer "girls".

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                            i prefer older mature girls ,ya know

Omg, 3 lies in one seven worded sentence....

You do not prefer "older" or "mature" and you certainly don't prefer "girls".
                            Errrrrrrrr say what ?? dont panic yella ,,ya safe , less of course some blindish hairy Ivan grabs ya .

Comment

Yep, you have to got visa to enjoy famous Russian winter hospitality

Comment

Yep, you have to got visa to enjoy famous Russian winter hospitality
                                Russian Consul to tankie "due to new year celebrations, our vodka reserves have been depleted, bring your booze and have a nice stay"
                                No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Working...
                                X