Attack in Berlin X-Mas Market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snapper View Post
    I may blame myself but to accuse me of committing the rape would clearly be wrong.

Life is well known to be deadly. Is God guilty of genocide?
    so merkel is god to you? no wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by drhuy View Post
      so merkel is god to you? no wonder.
      I did not say that but gold star for the school level response.

Comment

I did not say that but gold star for the school level response.
        ...which is absolutely adequate to address your question.

Comment

you know merkel is f**ked when she has to play the "russian hacking" card. Pathetic!

Another danger is the prospect of Russian interference with Germany’s elections, as noted by the head of the country’s foreign intelligence service, Bruno Kahl, and by Ms. Merkel.
          http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/21/wo...la-merkel.html

Comment

you know merkel is f**ked when she has to play the "russian hacking" card. Pathetic!

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/21/wo...la-merkel.html
            Not reasonable in your view bearing in mind the evidence of hacking in the US election, Muscovite funding of Marine le Penn etc... I mean I could quote other cases; Estonia etc but I fear there is little point with you.

My question was rhetorical but "Merkel gets Germans killed" is like blaming her for car accidents in which people die. Of course she could with Parliament stop all car deaths; ban cars. It would not stop all Germans getting killed even then but to stop people killing each other completely would require so many senseless laws - banning sharp implements and heavy objects... impossible, just like avoiding death.

Comment

Not reasonable in your view bearing in mind the evidence of hacking in the US election, Muscovite funding of Marine le Penn etc... I mean I could quote other cases; Estonia etc but I fear there is little point with you.

My question was rhetorical but "Merkel gets Germans killed" is like blaming her for car accidents in which people die. Of course she could with Parliament stop all car deaths; ban cars. It would not stop all Germans getting killed even then but to stop people killing each other completely would require so many senseless laws - banning sharp implements and heavy objects... impossible, just like avoiding death.
              so merkel is going to rig the primaries just like clinton did? because thats exactly what the leaked emails revealed.

and yes, repeat after me, merkel gets germans killed.

Comment

With right-wing populism on the rise across Europe, Ms. Merkel has been seen as a bulwark against illiberal democracy. If she is weakened, and if next spring’s election in France produces a populist president, the already weak European Union could be badly, even fatally, wounded.

“This is even more worrying than terrorism, strange though that may sound,” said Jacqueline Boysen, a biographer of Ms. Merkel who has known her since the 1990s.
                so, to leftists, the fact that they're losing power is more worrying than innocent citizens get slaughtered while shopping for christmas. and they're still whining why they have lost so often lately?

Comment

so merkel is going to rig the primaries just like clinton did? because thats exactly what the leaked emails revealed.

and yes, repeat after me, merkel gets germans killed.
                  Again I did not say; please stop putting words in mouth. Nor do they have primaries in Germany. Repeat after me "All men are mortal". Valar Morghoulis.

Comment

The last ones who were caught spying on the Germans were NSA. Are they Russians? What are they doing these days?
                    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Again I did not say; please stop putting words in mouth. Nor do they have primaries in Germany. Repeat after me "All men are mortal". Valar Morghoulis.
                      "men and women" you sexist!

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                        The last ones who were caught spying on the Germans were NSA. Are they Russians? What are they doing these days?
                        All countries spy on one another. Their motives differ.

No gold star. Bottom of the class.

Comment

All countries spy on one another. Their motives differ.

No gold star. Bottom of the class.
                          ..where you used to be, apparently.

Comment

Nor do they have primaries in Germany.
                            Technically we sort of do. Party congresses elect their chairmen in yes/no elections showing how much the party supports them. As a general rule, party chairmen are also chancellor candidates of their party - with exceptions to that when parties experience a schism between multiple wings that have to be accomodated, such as in the SPD since the beginning of the Schröder era or in the CDU during the first half of the sixties.

Merkel was just reelected as CDU party chairwoman two weeks ago with 89.5%, her second-worst result so far in the last nine elections.

Comment

Rather than trading classroom insults it would be wiser for you to address the logical flaws in any future accusations you may feel like making. I wish you well but will ignore you from now on.

Comment

Rather than trading classroom insults it would be wiser for you to address the logical flaws in any future accusations you may feel like making. I wish you well but will ignore you from now on.
                                aint you who started the classroom insult first? typical leftist behavior.

Comment

Working...
                                X