Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
    I do miss the Colonel.

I'm hoping this is a Zero Day chewtoy launched by the Admins of WAB to draw him out and get him to engage again.
    No, you were right the first time. Either a troll or a complete idiot. In any case, Open Season has been declared. The Chew Toy lamp is lit.

Enjoy him while he lasts...he's got a limited shelf life.
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by FORMBY View Post
      Kfc?
      No , a well respected member of WAB an allied Colonel ,whose monicker is OOE , which stands for , officer of engineers , an ex mod on here and not a guy to fuck around with , unfortunately his health is not too good and hes on a sabbatical , maybe he will pay a visit to the forum now n again , if he does , pay homage and close attention , and perhaps try a good single malt in his revered direction , ttfn .

Comment

Rasputin grabs Fidel by the shoulders and holds him at arms length and exclaims: "Damn! You are one hard dude to kill!"

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
          I do miss the Colonel.

I'm hoping this is a Zero Day chewtoy launched by the Admins of WAB to draw him out and get him to engage again.
          Damn ,,,never worked .

Comment

Working...
          X