• Introducing:

Introducing:

Her Imperial Highness, the Grand Duchess Francesca Ferdinand the First:

Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2016-10-26 at 9.23.47 PM.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	1485635
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

YAY! Already a dab hand at blowing bubbles
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Congrats Ben!!! She's a doll. And I see she already has daddy twisted around her little finger.

Enjoy!
      “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
      Mark Twain

Comment

Congrats, Benny.

Precious little thing.....isn't she? :)

Comment

Congratulations Ben!
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Congratulations! Welcome to the great adventure!

Comment

Congrats to Bens Wife. And to Ben for the small part he played in creating their daughter.

Life gets so much more complicated from here. Enjoy the ride.

Comment

Nicely done, sir.
                Top quality workmanship.
                Trust me?
                I'm an economist!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

All the very best to you and your family Ben , yayyyyyyy tankies are the best huh �� ��

Comment

Congrats to you and your Lady. I hope your daughters life will be peaceful and productive.

Comment

congrats! this is how we build up WAB, lol.
                        There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Ben,

Beautiful. Congratulations to momma and you. She's a darlin'.
                          "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                          "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Congrats Ben
                            "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Thanks, all!

Mother and baby both spent a week in hospital, baby because she was born 1.9kg at week 37 (>3rd percentile), so she was sent up to Preemie until she could pass the 2kg mark, and mother developed postpartum preeclampsia and extremely high blood pressure.

However, both mother and baby Naomi Rose are back home now, and all is good. I'm even beginning to learn how to function on negative hours of sleep a night.

Thanks again, everyone!
                              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Working...
                              X