Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: 2016 presidential election (for eligible U.S. voters only)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: 2016 presidential election (for eligible U.S. voters only)

If the election were held today, how would you vote?

Open to eligible voters only.

Regular discussion on the election will continue at: http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=65994
    Donald Trump
    27.78%
    Hillary Clinton
    55.56%
    other candidate
    11.11%
    undecided
    0.00%
    not voting
    5.56%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by JAD_333; 26 Oct 16,, 20:32.
    To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Bump
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

How do I un vote? I am on my phone with a little screen and did not see the eligible voter part.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedicabby View Post
        How do I un vote? I am on my phone with a little screen and did not see the eligible voter part.
        Our first case of voter fraud right here...Click image for larger version

Name:	poke.gif
Views:	4
Size:	1.4 KB
ID:	1469616

Comment

Originally posted by Pedicabby View Post
          I'll take care of it
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I hope your checking I.D.s! :)

Comment

Just bring your utility bill.
              To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Working...
              X