• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	2
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	1478050

That's not an Army. That's a mercenary force. Hit them hard. Do unto those, what they do to you, 10 times over.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Think you might like to take a look at Francesca's blog. She was very active on this issue during 2011

Italian journalist Francesca Marino expelled from Pakistan | Dec 06 2011

Do you have a strong constitution ? after a while the stories of abductions back to back can make you puke.

It's worse than Xianjiang : ((
      Last edited by Double Edge; 24 May 19,, 23:35.

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
        Think you might like to take a look at Francesca's blog. She was very active on this issue during 2011

Italian journalist Francesca Marino expelled from Pakistan | Dec 06 2011

Do you have a strong constitution ? after a while the stories of abductions back to back can make you puke.

It's worse than Xianjiang : ((
        Thanks, will do.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 17.13.18.png
Views:	1
Size:	320.9 KB
ID:	1478058
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

USA designates Baloch Liberation Army as terror group

This came as a surprise. This has to do with getting Masood Azhar listed.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post

yes, looks like a quid pro quo

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post

Another speculation

Balochistan Liberation Army declared terror outfit: US, with eye on Taliban peace talks, hands Pakistan big win | FP | Jul 03 2019

Those leaders who do hear of this designation will know the truth; that this is yet another effort to appease the Pakistan establishment into ending its support to the Taliban, and let the peace process go into reality mode.

Comment

When it comes to info war this guy is good

Comment

When it comes to info war this guy is good

Comment

Comment

Comment

Pak Shalwar Kameez Army abandon border posts as violent protest erupts in Balochistan

Comment

Because of Corona the border was closed ?

Comment

Because of Corona the border was closed ?

Comment

^I'm not convinvced of the story he's telling. Sure, Baluchis & Pashtuns have their grievances but i don't see those as the trigger in this instance here. If the problem is at the border it stems from the border and not something else. Location matters.

Paks closed the border with Afghanistan due to Corona. The Afghans could not afford to close their borders so the people are taking Pakistan border guards to task.

It's an interesting dynamic considering border locals on either side of the Durand line do not recognise it. Draw a line there and enforce it this is what you will get after some time : )

I see these people as the equivalent of lockdown protesters. Posted a video earlier in another thread of Pak cops being chased by stone throwers for enforcing restrictions at a mosque in Pakistan.

How long has the border been closed now, over two months, people are going to be pissed.

The Paks are building a fence too.
                              Last edited by Double Edge; 13 Jun 20,, 17:08.

Comment

Working...
                              X