Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
    So why are you still buying shoes then?
    Because I may be the Jason Bourne of gun buying, but I am still a (married) man. also, the wife has discovered Spartan and uses my Amazon account to get her accessories (she says she will pay me back, yeah right)

Originally posted by GVChamp View Post
    Congrats on the new addition, antimony!
    Thanks GV, next Saturday is range day for me, my new mossy and my K31
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by surfgun View Post
      So, will you affix an M7 or M9 bayonet?
      I will first fire as many shells I can and then install some magpul furniture
      "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Do you fire real bullets in a range? Damn, I need a gun too.
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
          Do you fire real bullets in a range? Damn, I need a gun too.
          Huh??

What do you think we were doing? Of course it is live ammo

You in UK now? You can go to a shooting range and rent guns

Comment

He's jealous. What's your grouping now?
            Chimo

Comment

Originally posted by antimony View Post
              Huh??

What do you think we were doing? Of course it is live ammo

You in UK now? You can go to a shooting range and rent guns
              I was thinking about safety.
              Last edited by Oracle; 10 Aug 16,, 03:46.
              Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                He's jealous. What's your grouping now?
                Ofcourse I am. Look at the freedom he enjoys.
                Last edited by Oracle; 10 Aug 16,, 03:46.

Comment

Well he should have a great shooter in the K31. The 7.5 Swiss and its rifle makes for a very accurate pair.

Comment

Well he should have a great shooter in the K31. The 7.5 Swiss and its rifle makes for a very accurate pair.
                    I need to stay off the gun boards and online gun shops. Five minutes of that and I suddenly find myself with 480 rounds of GP11 surplus, a clamp on scope mount and a scope

Now my next range day trip will have to accommodate both the shotgun and trying out the new scope

Comment

I need to track down some GP11 surplus. It had not been available for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by GVChamp View Post
                        True story, my Wife had 2 pairs of shoes when we met.

She now has 20.

False advertising, I say.

Congrats on the new addition, antimony!
                        Pffft....

Your wife is an amateur.

My wife has 70 pairs of shoes and counting.

When the Colonel threatens me with a hockey stick I just laugh it off but whenever he says "shoe shopping", I get this sharp searing pain in my chest.

Comment

I need to stay off the gun boards and online gun shops. Five minutes of that and I suddenly find myself with 480 rounds of GP11 surplus, a clamp on scope mount and a scope

Now my next range day trip will have to accommodate both the shotgun and trying out the new scope
                          Thanks, now I just ordered one of the GP11 battle packs of 480 rounds. Oh' well.

Comment

Thanks, now I just ordered one of the GP11 battle packs of 480 rounds. Oh' well.
                            I will admit it was a bit of panic buying on my part I have been looking for GP11 for a long time and then when I suddenly saw this, the hoarder mentality kicked in

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                              Pffft....

Your wife is an amateur.

My wife has 70 pairs of shoes and counting.

When the Colonel threatens me with a hockey stick I just laugh it off but whenever he says "shoe shopping", I get this sharp searing pain in my chest.
                              I am glad that my wife has misshapen feet and finds shoe shoping difficult. that is changing now that she has discovered a love for running and consequently, running shoes

Comment

A new friend came to stay

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41904[/ATTACH]

Mossberg 590; 12 GA, 9 shot with heat shield, model no. 50465

This fills up a gaping (12 GA caliber size) hole in my collection, a hitherto gap of a 12 Ga pump action (or any kind of shotgun).

I have got some 12 GA ammo and magpul furniture on the way; I am happy (ish)
                                You still have gaping holes in your 12 ga. collection. You need a semi and a coach gun.
                                "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Working...
                                X