X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tiger attack

Stupid is as stupid does , RIP

https://youtu.be/HDZP08LZlKM

Stupid is allowing people in their personal cars to drive through a wildlife park. They should be allowed in official vehicles only. China and safety regulations. Nuff said.

Comment

https://youtu.be/YbFvAaO9j8M

Never get out of the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by cataphract View Post
        Stupid is allowing people in their personal cars to drive through a wildlife park. They should be allowed in official vehicles only. China and safety regulations. Nuff said.
        One word

"Yellowstone"
        Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

There should be a wired enclosure on both sides of the road. What happened to the lady?
          Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
            There should be a wired enclosure on both sides of the road. What happened to the lady?
            She's dead, and the guy is severely injured.
            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Poor lady, RIP. Thanks Dok.
              Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

There should be a wired enclosure on both sides of the road.
                No. Its a wildlife park. They have free reign. Don't baby stupid people

Click image for larger version

Name:	FOOD.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	1469100

Comment

Darwinism at work....dumbasses.
                  “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                  Mark Twain

Comment

Actually, if you think about it, that tiger could go through that windshield like plastic wrap.
                    Chimo

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                      No. Its a wildlife park. They have free reign. Don't baby stupid people

[ATTACH]41857[/ATTACH]
                      People are stupid, but why would the officials let people in with their car without any protection? The last few seconds shows probably a forest guards' Jeep, it was too late then. This is criminal negligence.

In Indian tiger reserves, tourists are fined if found wandering alone. Actually tourists are accompanied by forest officials with their vehicles all the time, armed with guns. And what did the lady think getting out of the car like that. Jeez.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	194.4 KB
ID:	1469101Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	1469102Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	1469103Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	826.3 KB
ID:	1469104

I would never go to a tiger reserve and never be tiger food. I've seen them in zoos upclose and I'm satisfied. The footage is just creepy.

GG, the pic you posted, police have raided their monastery and found those monks involved in trafficking of tiger parts.
                      Last edited by Oracle; 28 Jul 16,, 03:47.

Comment

People are stupid, but why would the officials let people in with their car without any protection? The last few seconds shows probably a forest guards' Jeep, it was too late then. This is criminal negligence.

In Indian tiger reserves, tourists are fined if found wandering alone. Actually tourists are accompanied by forest officials with their vehicles all the time, armed with guns. And what did the lady think getting out of the car like that. Jeez.
                        Guards would not have helped. The firearms are unchambered for safety reasons. By the time you chambered and take aim, the tiger is already mixed up with the woman and you would not dare shoot less you might hit the woman or if you did hit the tiger, put it into even more rage.

A charging big cat is not easy to stop.

The woman was dead when she left the car.
                        Chimo

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                          Guards would not have helped. The firearms are unchambered for safety reasons. By the time you chambered and take aim, the tiger is already mixed up with the woman and you would not dare shoot less you might hit the woman or if you did hit the tiger, put it into even more rage.
                          What I meant is, forest guards accompany tourists on forest vehicles with arms. If a Tiger is seen making a move, the guard fires in the air to scare the tiger off. Maybe this will work if a Tiger actually attacks a human? I don't know. They are majestic animals though.

A charging big cat is not easy to stop.
                          Yeah, they're big and powerful.

The woman was dead when she left the car.
                          2 years back, some of my friends wanted me to join a trip in Ranthambore National Park, I declined. I sit on the top of the food chain, why would I want to become cat food.

Comment

What I meant is, forest guards accompany tourists on forest vehicles with arms. If a Tiger is seen making a move, the guard fires in the air to scare the tiger off. Maybe this will work if a Tiger actually attacks a human?
                            Not in this case. It was the idiotic woman who made the 1st move. The cat saw a meal and responded fast. It was not as if the cat was stalking her. She presented herself to the cat and with facing away from the cat ... and tigers instinctively attacks when you're not looking.

Guards eyes maybe were elsewhere. There are other cars and other tigers.
                            Chimo

Comment

Not in this case. It was the idiotic woman who made the 1st move. The cat saw a meal and responded fast. It was not as if the cat was stalking her. She presented herself to the cat and with facing away from the cat ... and tigers instinctively attacks when you're not looking.

Guards eyes maybe were elsewhere. There are other cars and other tigers.
                              Yeah, I agree, and it is also true that Tigers attack from the back. Heck, all cats do.

Comment

Working...
                              X