tiger attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
    What is it with married men hating mother-in-laws? I remember, I had good terms with all my exes mothers.
    I get along great with my mother in law also.

Of course it may be because she lives in South Korea and the wife and I live in Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post

Of course it may be because she lives in South Korea and the wife and I live in Florida.
      WAB, see what I was saying. :-)
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Something has to take the place of the like button.

That photo seems like an excellent choice

Click image for larger version

Name:	3228D1A000000578-0-image-a-8_1457893142823.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	1469116

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
          WAB, see what I was saying. :-)
          You are right.

I will try to get along better with her from now on.

Maybe a bonding trip to a wild safari park to start....

Comment

I have the same deal. We live in Sydney and the in-laws live in Auckland. Having a nice wide body of water between us is comforting. My only fear is that one day my mother-in-law will figure out how to attach drop tanks to her broomstick - then I'm screwed.

Of course it also helps that my wife tends to get on better with my parents than she does with her own. So I'm lucky on two counts in the in-law department.
            Last edited by Monash; 30 Jul 16,, 02:30.
            If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

What kind of stupidity is this? If idiots want thrill, they can go climb the Himalayas.
              Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Originally posted by Monash View Post
                Hmm .... depending on how long the car trip was, if I got stuck in an argument with my wife (with my mother-in-law along for the ride lending 'moral support') the welcoming jaws of a man eating tiger might just start to look like a viable alternative - for me.
                The man wasn't trying to save his wife, he wanted to be first in line! :D

Comment

How did we get from Chinese Takeaways to mothers in law on broomsticks and kids playing chicken to celine dion . Ah well heres my MIL . Just dropped in to show off her new outfit while the wifes out shopping ,,, waddya think .

Click image for larger version

Name:	1012164_4975764914457_815020621_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	1469121

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                    How did we get from Chinese Takeaways to mothers in law on broomsticks and kids playing chicken to celine dion . Ah well heres my MIL . Just dropped in to show off her new outfit while the wifes out shopping ,,, waddya think .

[ATTACH]41879[/ATTACH]
                    LOL!! ( since there is no like button.....) :-)

Comment

Hey John , she asked if I liked it or wud I prefer it in black or red ,, why,s she asking me ??? Should be hubby should it not , ahh well nevermind, I did say black with red edges tho and she is whipping over tomoz when her daughter is shopping for the day , shame that as I think the wife would have loved to see that outfit ,,,waddyas reckon , I think she's just a bit of a poser meself , still who am I to complain , hohum , ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, abhhhhhh bollox , yad kill forra drive of her huh ,, looks a bit like celine dion eh Colonel ,,,,,,, sweet dreams tankie lad , sweet dreams �� �� �� ��

Comment

so what's up with the "thanks" thingy??? been gone a while....Yeller know anything about this? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by texasjohn View Post
                          so what's up with the "thanks" thingy??? been gone a while....Yeller know anything about this? LOL
                          Yeller ,, mmmmm sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                            Hey John , she asked if I liked it or wud I prefer it in black or red ,, why,s she asking me ??? Should be hubby should it not , ahh well nevermind, I did say black with red edges tho and she is whipping over tomoz when her daughter is shopping for the day , shame that as I think the wife would have loved to see that outfit ,,,waddyas reckon , I think she's just a bit of a poser meself , still who am I to complain , hohum , ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, abhhhhhh bollox , yad kill forra drive of her huh ,, looks a bit like celine dion eh Colonel ,,,,,,, sweet dreams tankie lad , sweet dreams �� �� �� ��
                            Say no to drugs next time.

Comment

Originally posted by texasjohn View Post
                              Hey, TJ, what's up man.

Still trolling the streets of Texas and hoping to be picked up by big burly men in pick up trucks playing "Take it easy"
                              on the radio?

Comment

Hey Yeller, long time no see...and everyone else. Too damn hot to stroll the streets, but I did pass on to the big burly boys that you are interested....heh!

Comment

Working...
                                X