2016 Munich shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to Munich:

Police has arrested a 16-year-old friend of the perp on suspicion of not reporting a planned crime. The friend met the perp at the mall just before the amok run, and contacted the police himself while it was ongoing. The two had befriended each other while at the same psychiatric hospital last year.

Comment

I noticed there was a major suicide attack in Kabul that was hardly reported, which is understandable since we in the west have become totally desensitized to bombings ina Muslim country.

But I see hardly any news wrt the suicide bombing in Germany, which is sad.

Just another day in Europe I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
        I noticed there was a major suicide attack in Kabul that was hardly reported, which is understandable since we in the west have become totally desensitized to bombings ina Muslim country.
        Thought the same - especially given the truly massive casualty count.

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
        But I see hardly any news wrt the suicide bombing in Germany, which is sad.
        CNN, BBC, Aljazeera etc covered it and once Reuters and AP got into the game it was spread pretty widely globally.

Comment

Originally posted by kato View Post
          Ansbach perp was going to be deported to Bulgaria based on Dublin treaty. Deportation postponed due to Balkan countries being overwhelmed last year, would likely have been reinstated soon. Guy was getting counselling for two previous suicide attempts.

Edit, PS: Scratch "reinstated soon". Guy got his yellow letter to leave on July 13th, would have been deported to Bulgaria mid-August if not leaving the country voluntarily.

Edit2, just as clarification for the LA Times article: Ian Anderson played two days before at the three-day concert.
          Good for Bulgaria. Merkel' reckless policies put everyone, not just german, at risk.

Btw, still cant answer the "domestic violence" question?

Comment

Originally posted by drhuy View Post
            Btw, still cant answer the "domestic violence" question?
            Can answer it actually. Further questioning by police has revealed that perp and victim have been a couple for several months.

Ball's in your court.

Comment

Originally posted by kato View Post
              Can answer it actually. Further questioning by police has revealed that perp and victim have been a couple for several months.

Ball's in your court.
              the same kind of police who said that the motive for blowing up yourself while trying to get into a music festival is "unclear", and that they didnt know if he just wanted to commit suicide?

And who said they were "couple". Of course not the poor pregnant girl, but the creature that come from culture and religion that treat women like their properties. They were "couple" because that creature liked her? These kiinds of people dont know how to take a "no" from a woman, thats why he killed her.

Comment

oh, look, those creatures just cut the throat (or behead, depend on which news let you believe in) of a 84 y.o priest. But yeah, let them come. How many are you sheltering in your backyard now, kato?

Comment

Originally posted by drhuy View Post
                  oh, look, those creatures just cut the throat (or behead, depend on which news let you believe in) of a 84 y.o priest. But yeah, let them come. How many are you sheltering in your backyard now, kato?
                  Come now drhuy, you can make your points like an adult without resorting to personal accusations.

Comment

"...How many are you sheltering in your backyard now, kato?"

drhuy,

SteveDaPirate has it correct. Lighten up. kato is a valued contributor here and has written nothing deserving the above nonsense.
                    "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Originally posted by S2 View Post
                      "...How many are you sheltering in your backyard now, kato?"

drhuy,

SteveDaPirate has it correct. Lighten up. kato is a valued contributor here and has written nothing deserving the above nonsense.
                      +1 and you know I often disagree with him.

However, my first signature here was "when in doubt, ask kato". Keep that in mind, his facts are 99.999% correct.
                      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

SteveDaPirate, S2, Doktor, my compliments to you.
                        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post

However, my first signature here was "when in doubt, ask kato". Keep that in mind, his facts are 99.999% correct.
                          It's beyond me how he finds time to assemble them all.

Comment

Can anyone explain what the "Gladio" operation is?

The "migrants" and the "crisis" and this whole ordeal is just a continuation of century old love affair between Western elite and the Muslim fanatics. There is a much deeper link in all this than anyone wants to accept and know.
                            Last edited by Versus; 26 Jul 16,, 23:39.

Comment

This Gladio as in the multiple-intelligence-services-sponsored stay-behind organization in European countries whose existance is continously publically denied at least in Germany since the 80s?

Only current relevance I see is that there are conspiracy theories that link them to the - until sunday - only successful suicide bombing harming others in Germany (the Oktoberfest bombing in 1980).

Those theories are a bit weak, and mostly run on the basis that the perpetrator was a member of a neonazi militia group that - according to East-German Intelligence - was operating or at least was co-located with a clandestine radio communications station using frequencies and methods then assumed to be connected to Gladio. Support for these theories goes across the political board, from far left to far right; back in the 90s believing in Gladio at least having existed and possibly having ties to rightwing-extremist militias was considered pretty mainstream.
                              Last edited by kato; 27 Jul 16,, 05:29.

Comment

Originally posted by tantalus View Post
                                It's beyond me how he finds time to assemble them all.
                                "Blame" it on the German mentality and systematization :)
                                No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Working...
                                X