Bastille Day Terrorist Attack in Nice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
    You really want to see a 50 year old overweight groupie?
    Sir, I'm 37+. A man MILF. What difference would it make for a free peep-show? Oh God, just yesterday I was 22, and virile and strong and didn't give a damn to nobody.

Are the horses for sale yet?
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Man MILF??????

Bud, explain that again?

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
        Man MILF??????

Bud, explain that again?
        But, I know. Life can be cruel. Crossed that age and still looking for answers? Well for you then -

Click image for larger version

Name:	Man MILF.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	1469058
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Did anybody tell you that you look like a Hindu Celine Dion?

Comment

Shuss, you'll get the colonel excited
            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Okay, first of all this is a mourning thread. Secondly, I don't want to be bear food. Thirdly, this is the Colonel himself when in Djibouti many moons back. The heels are from Whitechapel, and the comfort dress is self made. If I live till tomorrow, you'll know.

Comment

I would just like to point out that before the Colonel comes in here with a hockey stick that it was Oracle that stirred and awakened that long lost desire in the Colonel's loins.

Comment

Bah! You guys ambushed me.

Is there anything in the Bible or the New Testaments that says - in future men would kill men, men would have no code, people will be corrupt etc. Kind of doomsday predictions?

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post

Is there anything in the Bible or the New Testaments that says - in future men would kill men, men would have no code, people will be corrupt etc. Kind of doomsday predictions?
                    Book of Yu, Chapter 3, verse 18

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	1469060

Comment

What I meant is, is there a God or an alien race that is responsible for much of the issues we have today? Terrorism, floods, earthquakes, droughts. I know that apart from terrorism everything has a scientific explanation, but is it say, nature's way to cleanse Earth of all unwanted things? Do I sound like a conspiracy theorist? And, there is no book of Yu.

Comment

Working...
                      X