Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 122

Thread: Kashmir unrest 2016

  1. #46
    Senior Contributor
    Join Date
    12 Jul 13
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,928
    Quote Originally Posted by barangai View Post
    Dear i have traveled and have friends from Kashmir.

    *Kashmir is the most peaceful region in Pakistan
    *Region with highest literacy
    *Region will least crimes in Pakistan
    *Hunza has literacy rate of more than 95%.

    Opposite on indian side.
    Dear, I know all these.

    * PoK has 42 militant camps.
    * Hafiz Saeed, Salauddin and many other UN designated terrorists roam there freely chanting death to the United States and India.
    * Sunni Pak Army has flooded PoK with Sunnis, thereby displacing the native population.
    * Killing of anti Pak protestors do not get media coverage because media is banned in PoK.
    * There is genocide on a weekly basis in PoK, which India has failed to highlight to the International Community.
    * India and US have requested the Paks to crack down on terror 'n' number of times, but terror is money for the Pak generals to retire rich.

    Opposite on Indian side.
    Last edited by Oracle; 17 Jul 16, at 06:45.

  2. #47
    Senior Contributor
    Join Date
    12 Jul 13
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,928
    Quote Originally Posted by barangai View Post
    Indian establishment sanctioned news to further brainwash its People.
    What about Pak media reporting a Pakistani suicide bomber bombing Mecca? Indians do not study in Jihadist madrassas. Indians are not loyal to the Government or the Indian army. By the Indian Constitution the GoI must be and is loyal to the citizens, and the IA to the GoI.

    Quote Originally Posted by barangai View Post
    Believe me i don't blame the common indian but the establishment for brainwashing some of the youth into state of no return.
    Thank you for that kindness. I especially will not change w.r.t. Pakistan, and keep exposing its terrorist manufacturing industry.

    Quote Originally Posted by barangai View Post
    it does make me sad but we can't do anything.
    I know. You guys tried it in 47-48/65/71/99. Your martial army returned bloodied every time with its tail between its legs.

    Edit: Your sympathetic tone ain't finding any support here, nor does it find an iota of credibility within USGov circles.
    Last edited by Oracle; 17 Jul 16, at 06:51.

  3. #48
    Contributor anil's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Sep 12
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by anil View Post
    @barangai
    I can guarantee you that kashmir will remain with india for the next 20 years. But can you guarantee me that pakistan will not fragment(like bangla 71) in the next 20 years?
    Quote Originally Posted by barangai View Post
    No i won't because Pakistan is not merely a piece land but an ideology,a state of mind based on Pakistaniat.

    India on the other hand is already so much divided between Upper class pure brahman and low class dalit(the untouchable),Language division etc.

    Well if Pakistan let say not exist 20 years from now,india would also split as india existence is based upon Pakistan.Pakistan is the unity factor for the people who have nothing in common.
    Beta, it was your peoples obsession with kashmir that resulted in the loss of east pakistan(now bangladesh). You didn't realize it then and you don't realize it now. You are about to loose balochistan and sindh as well.

    And if you think new delhi will absorb fragmented mamluk states inside the indian union to give it some sort of a viable future, you're very wrong.
    Last edited by anil; 17 Jul 16, at 09:43.

  4. #49
    Contributor anil's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Sep 12
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by barangai View Post
    Believe me but posing as indian would be the last thing a Pakistani will actually think off.
    Then explain to me the reason why there are more pak/bangla owned "indian restaurants" and "indian grocery stores" in the west than actual indians themselves.

  5. #50
    Banned Regular
    Join Date
    09 Oct 14
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    Dear, I know all these.

    * PoK has 42 militant camps.
    * Hafiz Saeed, Salauddin and many other UN designated terrorists roam there freely chanting death to the United States and India.
    * Sunni Pak Army has flooded PoK with Sunnis, thereby displacing the native population.
    * Killing of anti Pak protestors do not get media coverage because media is banned in PoK.
    * There is genocide on a weekly basis in PoK, which India has failed to highlight to the International Community.
    * India and US have requested the Paks to crack down on terror 'n' number of times, but terror is money for the Pak generals to retire rich.

    Opposite on Indian side.
    *I can back my claim with sources but can you?can you back the claim of sunni army in Kashmir?genocide on weekly basis?

    In Army nothing as sunni or shia army exist neither does the ethnicity matter,We were 118 candidates for final GHQ interview from all of Pakistan and they selected only 13 of them.I spoke to all of them 5-6 were Pashtuns(despite being just 15% of total country Population).

    So the Selection in PA is based on merit not shia/sunni or ethnicity based.

  6. #51
    Banned Regular
    Join Date
    09 Oct 14
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by anil View Post
    Beta, it was your peoples obsession with kashmir that resulted in the loss of east pakistan(now bangladesh). You didn't realize it then and you don't realize it now. You are about to loose balochistan and sindh as well.

    And if you think new delhi will absorb fragmented mamluk states inside the indian union to give it some sort of a viable future, you're very wrong.
    *The seperation of east Pakistan was inevitable,infact from the beginning it should had been made a separate country.I don't want to go into discussion as to why we lost it.

    New delhi won't absorb any Pakistan region because it is against the natural history of this region.I don't agree that Present day indian geography(except for few regions) and present day Pakistani territory ever existed as one country except when under foreign rulers.if you browse the history of this region,the People of Pakistan are the descendant of Indus valley civilization and a distinct culture and living style,Indians on the other hand derive itself from ganges civilization.So India can't absorb any region of Pakistan because it is against the nature of this region.

  7. #52
    Banned Regular
    Join Date
    09 Oct 14
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by anil View Post
    Then explain to me the reason why there are more pak/bangla owned "indian restaurants" and "indian grocery stores" in the west than actual indians themselves.
    India brand doesn't belong to modern India as the name india is derived from Indus river through which the People of the present day Pakistan existed as a civilization 5,000 years back(Indus valley civilization) and not only this even today 93% of indus river course is through present day Pakistan with less than 5% in india and the remaining in china.

    My People had been part of india(the actual india,not the modern india of Gandhi) from the past 5,000 years,So it is natural for us to admire our past.Although i find it strange that many indian consider IVC as indian civilization despite looking at the geography of IVC lol

  8. #53
    Patron
    Join Date
    08 Jul 14
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by barangai View Post
    Believe me but posing as indian would be the last thing a Pakistani will actually think off.

    Maybe the people pick Pakistanis as indian because of similar look.
    The MOST funny part is that you try to ignore the links me and others have provided and keeps hallucinating and living in a imaginary world and refuse to accept the REALITY.

    Try to counter me based on facts and not some "believe me...may be this..." from your brain which imagines things as directed by ISI.

    Pakistanis are living in a IDENTITY CRISIS and even your Ummah in Middle East doesn't respect you.They throw out 100,000's of Pakistanis on regular basis which is extremely SHAMEFUL!!! The term "Pakistan" is synonym with Terrorism today.The same Arab countries gives red carpet welcome to our PM MODI and all your media was burning.

    Over a quarter of a million Pakistani workers deported since 2013
    ISLAMABAD: Over a quarter of a million Pakistanis have been deported from 125 countries since 2013 when the PML-N government swept to power, the National Assembly was told on Thursday. Some 140,393 or more than half of all the Pakistanis deported during this period were from Saudi Arabia. The United Arab Emirates accounted for 23,330 explusions — the second highest number of Pakistani deportations.
    Over 250,000 Pakistanis deported from 48 countries in five years
    PESHAWAR, October 5: More than 250,000 Pakistani nationals have been deported from 48 countries during the last five years.
    A state media organisation quoted the Foreign Ministry as saying that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia had deported more than 123,000 Pakistanis since January 2009.
    About 6,000 Pakistanis have been deported from Libya, which is still home to about 2000 illegal immigrants from Pakistan.In addition, about 30,000 Pakistanis have been deported from Iran, 37,000 from United Arab Emirates, 5,000 from Britain, 2,000 from Kuwait and 500 from Kuwait.Several gangs involved in human trafficking have been busted in Pakistan. However, such gangs still operate in the country and most of people like to land in European countries.Some people go to Saudi Arabia on visa of Hajj (pilgrimage) and Umrah and after that they settle in the country illegally.
    Name:  deported.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  11.2 KB

    Even Muslim countries are sick and tired of Pakistanis. Can you explain why a Pakistani suicide bomber attacked Prophet's Mosque in Saudi Arabia recently?

    Quote Originally Posted by anil View Post
    Then explain to me the reason why there are more pak/bangla owned "indian restaurants" and "indian grocery stores" in the west than actual indians themselves.
    The DENIAL MODE is always on for Pakistanis.It's good since in the long term it has destroyed their credibility.Pakistanis are on the lowest strata in the western countries using "India" "Taj Mahal" etc stuff for their restaurants. Whereas Indians have become much richer and assimilated with the local countries but Pakistanis live in ugly ghettos governed by Shariah laws.One example is Luton, UK.

    Quote Originally Posted by barangai View Post
    India brand doesn't belong to modern India as the name india is derived from Indus river through which the People of the present day Pakistan existed as a civilization 5,000 years back(Indus valley civilization) and not only this even today 93% of indus river course is through present day Pakistan with less than 5% in india and the remaining in china.

    My People had been part of india(the actual india,not the modern india of Gandhi) from the past 5,000 years,So it is natural for us to admire our past.Although i find it strange that many indian consider IVC as indian civilization despite looking at the geography of IVC lol
    As I said earlier Pakistan is living in a serious state of disillusion and IDENTITY CRISIS.You claim to be descendants of Moguls who raped your own Hindu ancestors, never saw such shameless people who glorify their rapists and name missile after Gauri/Babar.A lot of Pakistanis actually migrated from India to Pakistan so your absurd Geography part is very weak.Now you claim IVC which was a civilization of Hindus.You have proved that you don't even know what is IVC... hilarious! Hindus were 15% in Pakistan and now hardly 1% , you have done genocide of Hindus.

    Dude... you are making a joke of yourself on a international forum.Your Sunni radicalized Mullas have brainwashed you to no return. )

    Unless you accept being part of Modern India no one in the world is going to give you any respect.

    In short ---> Brand Pakistan = Terrorism and Extremist Sunni Radicals
    Last edited by Batista; 17 Jul 16, at 21:38.

  9. #54
    Contributor anil's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Sep 12
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by barangai View Post
    India brand doesn't belong to modern India as the name india is derived from Indus river through which the People of the present day Pakistan existed as a civilization 5,000 years back(Indus valley civilization) and not only this even today 93% of indus river course is through present day Pakistan with less than 5% in india and the remaining in china.
    This is a bizarre argument.

    The indic civilization is not based on geography. For the indic people, the indus valley river has very little significance to the actual indic philosophy. You'll hardly find a non-hindi individual place the same significance to varanasi/ganga river as muslims have with the mecca or christians to the holy land and the vatican. There is no indic equivalent to the "arab people" to emulate. If you think that indic people have an emotional attachment to historic lands of indic origin then you are again wrong.

    "India" is not a brand. It is a state of identity. You don't see indian establishments in the west running a chinese take away in general, do you?

    Quote Originally Posted by barangai View Post
    *The seperation of east Pakistan was inevitable, infact from the beginning it should had been made a separate country.I don't want to go into discussion as to why we lost it.
    East pakistan(bangladesh) is a muslim majority state. The division proved that pakistaniat or islamism or urduism etc cannot hold a union.

    Quote Originally Posted by barangai View Post
    New delhi won't absorb any Pakistan region because it is against the natural history of this region.
    You don't understand what culture means or its significant importance in shaping geo-politics. New delhi is ideological compelled to resurrect and maintain a society of pluralistic cultures and religions. It cannot absorb a culture that is intrinsically unstable and anti-pluralist.

    Quote Originally Posted by barangai View Post
    I don't agree that Present day indian geography(except for few regions) and present day Pakistani territory ever existed as one country except when under foreign rulers.
    Your argument that the indian sub-continent existed in fragmented kingdoms gives rise to the notion that the concept of "nation states" is natural and historic. Before talking about geography, first read about the league of nations and the united nation.

    If you think india was ever conquered by a foreign entity then you clearly do not understand india and its people. Indians themselves cannot conquer india. Historic india under rulers and empires existed largely as an autonomous and self-administered regions with temperamental tribal loonies who the mughuls and british preferred to leave alone. But the warmonger nature of tribal societies is inherent and enduring. It were these same tribals who raided alexander and mughul armies night after night. By the time the british arrived, the mughul empire had retreated to a small corner in delhi and hyderabad; who later cut a deal with british for shared rule. Clearly, in situations like these, wealth has more power than military power itself.
    Last edited by anil; 18 Jul 16, at 08:15.

  10. #55
    Military Professional
    Join Date
    06 Aug 03
    Posts
    29,353
    Quote Originally Posted by anil View Post
    Then explain to me the reason why there are more pak/bangla owned "indian restaurants" and "indian grocery stores" in the west than actual indians themselves.
    I thought it's because we non-South Asians are too stupid to know the difference.
    Chimo

  11. #56
    Senior Contributor
    Join Date
    12 Jul 13
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
    I thought it's because we non-South Asians are too stupid to know the difference.
    That's one way of looking into it. The other is the non-SA part.

  12. #57
    Contributor anil's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Sep 12
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
    I thought it's because we non-South Asians are too stupid to know the difference.
    Ha

    Actually even FOTB indians step in and are caught off guard. There's no way of knowing unless you sit down and look at the menu or over hear the staff speak.
    Last edited by anil; 18 Jul 16, at 19:43.

  13. #58
    Senior Contributor
    Join Date
    12 Jul 13
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,928
    That is correct. Last year I went to an Indian restaurant somewhere in Oxford Street. For 70 pounds, there was a Pulao, Bombay Aloo, Mutton Rogan Josh, Chicken curry. The staff were Bangaldeshi (language check). The Menu had basic spelling mistakes which I have not seen in Indian restaurants in India.

    Bombay Aloo - WTF is that? It's a made up recipe with the word Bombay in it. Made with small round potatoes and Onion paste, it was horrible.

    Pulao - Rice tossed in a little clarified butter and turmeric, and peanuts became Pulao.

    Mutton Rogan Josh - Typical Bengali mutton, just that it was stale, microwave heated and served. Home cooked mutton is far better. Mind you this is a Kashmiri dish. Kashmiri Pandits swear by this dish. No use of tomatoes, ginger in this dish, if it is authentic.

    Chicken curry - Okay, not great, but okay.

    70 pounds was not worth it. I can cook the same dishes in under 10 pounds, with the freshest available produce and make it taste much better. So, what you guys in US and the West eat is not Indian food. I do believe there are some authentic Indian restaurants, but they are far and few in between the lines of Pak and Ban restaurants masquerading as Indian restaurants.

  14. #59
    Patron
    Join Date
    08 Jul 14
    Posts
    188
    Thousands of Non-Muslims were butchered in Kashmir by Pakistani Terrorists in the last 20 years through proxy war.I can post the gruesome pics of those mass killings but internet can show it.

    Lakhs of Non-Muslims specially Hindu Pandits were forced to leave Kashmir since the loudspeakers of Mosques were used by Radicals to leave or face killings.As a result it's a majority(about 97%) Muslim state.No Non-Muslim became a Terrorist even after such intimidation but Terrorists like Burhan became terrorists and supported by the same who helped killings of Non-Muslims.Now the same people who supported killing of Non-Muslims directly/indirectly are facing the brunt in the longer run.Some Kashmiri youth decided to get educated,got jobs and become part of the mainstream but some youth suffering from false victim-hood took money from Pakistan for stone pelting and faced bullets in return.In Pakistan about 80,000 people are killed for WOT and most were civilians.Pak Army simply butchered and the biggest violator of Human Rights.Karma is showing effect.

    There is a silence on that aspect by all those Pseudo-Seculars/Liberals/Award Wapsi/Intolerant brigade and recently when Anupan Kher showed that aspect in Twitter he was trolled by the same.

    Now internationally declared Pakistani Terrorists like Hafiz Saed, Syed Salahuddin have become de-facto Foreign Minister of Pakistan and openly asking to kill Non-Muslims and do Jihad.The same country which protected OBL.The reason Pakistan is officially a Terrorist State.

    Pakistan simply wants the land of Kashmir and it has no sympathy for the people of Kashmir at all.Pakistan is directly responsible for cross-border terrorism which has resulted in mass killings and most killed were Muslims themselves.Pakistan is openely doing genocide of Baloch and Muslims who are not Sunni.Pakistan has no future and a butcher of Muslims historically as they killed million Muslims in Bangladesh,Kashmir,Balochistan and even in Pakistan.

    Kashmiris and also Pakistanis should learn from the below great example about what they idolize and want for themselves or their future generations.

    Name:  Kashmiri Vs Kashmiri.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  57.6 KB
    Last edited by Batista; 20 Jul 16, at 03:32.

  15. #60
    Senior Contributor
    Join Date
    12 Jul 13
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,928
    Batista, Muslims are a majority in the valley, not Leh and Ladakh I guess.

    The narrative that Pakistan keeps on peddling that insurgency started after the locals were dis-satisfied because of the supposedly rigged elections of 1987 is mere propaganda. It was always religious and political. The Saudis were funding hate madrasas in early 80s. The Kashmiri elites wanted independence or autonomy since 1950s, depending on how much they could milk the Government in Delhi, and the Generals in Rawalpindi and also remain in power. The founder of JKLF, Hashim Qureshi fled to Europe after the Pakistanis hijacked JKLF and used it to fight India as part of a religious struggle, rather than the independence that Qureshi wanted. Many locals who joined militant organisations for an independent Kashmir were killed by Pak Army.

    The Pakistanis also say that Kashmir is an unfinished agenda since partition. It is not. Had it been the case, terrorism would have been there right from 1948. The Soviet defeat in Afghanistan is one reason which made the Pak generals think they can defeat Indian forces with the help of Mujaheedins, as they did in Afghanistan. They say the 'K' is Pakistan means Kashmir. After the Khalistan movement failed, and the US withdrew from Afghanistan in late 80s, tangos were free and had no work, and they were directed to PoK. Many Indians do not know these, because the Government did not tell us, and fall to propaganda. Just have a look at Pakistans' ISPR, they are master propagandists, just like the Chinese.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The 2016 US General Election
    By DOR in forum American Politics & Economy
    Replies: 4661
    Last Post: 04 Jan 17,, 16:46
  2. Euro 2016
    By Double Edge in forum Sports Bar
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 12 Jul 16,, 07:07
  3. 2016 Brussels Bombings
    By Parihaka in forum International Politics
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 04 Apr 16,, 10:31
  4. 2016
    By tankie in forum World Affairs Board Pub
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30 Mar 16,, 19:59
  5. Space station to be de-orbited by 2016
    By diablo49 in forum Science & Technology
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 25 Jul 09,, 00:38

Share this thread with friends:

Share this thread with friends:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •