Kashmir unrest 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
    Indian Armed Forces doesn't run India, like Pak Army. Yes, we are building up, building up for your daddy China.
    India govt and Indian armed forces both follow the hindutva ideology.Terrorist sympathizer orgs in india like RSS is directly involved in Indian establishment.

OMG leave Pakistan or china aside,you cant even bully with sri lanka or nepal.Stop acting macho lol

Actually, PoK is illegally occupied, if UN resolutions are concerned. And for any plebiscite to happen, that resolution states that Pakistan should remove it's forces from PoK first.
    Kashmir is Pakistan.They bleed for us against Indian armed forces inhuman actions.Kashmir in Pakistan is the most peaceful and literate region

As about the flag raising thing, ISI paid thugs are a lot in Kashmir. Don't worry, we're exterminating them like rats. Poor thugs, died for just $5.

Do you know what you're saying? 26/11, Parliament attack and the numerous attacks are false flag ops?
    I doubt anyone would want to die for 5$ unless someone believe in Indian media(Many channels including anchor like Arnab Goswami work for RAW).

Don't forgot the recent boat fire drama.

Comment

OMG leave Pakistan or china aside,you cant even bully with sri lanka or nepal.Stop acting macho lol

We don't like pissing contests here.

But, since you started it, could you educate this SE European when did PA won against IA?
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Kashmir is not disputed, it's Indian territory, the whole lot. We still have the instrument of accession. And my Pakistani friend, what Pakistan considers and what the ground realities are, are two different things. Maybe you have not read the links I have posted. For your urgent attention:
        Enlist Pakistan as state sponsor of terrorism: US Congress committee

To remind you of history, the situation is similar to 1993, when the US was very close to declaring Pakistan a state sponsor of terrorism, that too because of Pak Army's policy of sneaking terrorists in India. It's open source, google it and read it very carefully.

Also, you guys break your fast on Ramzan by looking at the moon, right? We're planning to send humans there by 2020. Doesn't make the moon a Pakistani territory. Think objectively, Pakistanis in US have to pretend they are Indians to get interview calls and jobs, that is what Pakistan is reduced to. In US they pretend to be the enemy, they so want to kill. Pakistani passport is like a curse. Not a single word of sympathy or help from any nation. But your army won't change, because that's what keeps their coffers full. Kayani and Musharraf have foreign bank accounts as reported by your media. And sadly, the subjects lap it up.

You need to stop your propaganda, conspiracy theories and your covert support for terrorism against India. It's not going to end well.
        Kashmir is a disputed territory otherwise you guys would have long changed the article 371.You guys has tried everything you can but kashmiri doesn't want to merge with indian society and from the beginning has maintained a separate identity.

I don't know why you guys are so much concerned about Pak-USA relations.The Pak-USA relations are so complex that i doubt that a common person like you can even imagine of understanding it.Both countries need each other,its not the first time for Pak-USA relations.Stop worrying about us lol

Our passport is curse,we are bad,poor and yes we don't get sympathy from any nation but why these things concern you?who are you to be concerned about this?

Sorry but pretending to be indian would be the last thing a Pakistani would do,you know very well why

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post

We don't like pissing contests here.

But, since you started it, could you educate this SE European when did PA won against IA?
          I didn't claimed that we won against Indian army and we are victim of indian state sponsored terrorism but like Sri lanka,we are fighting hard to defeat them.

Comment

@barangai

I can guarantee you that kashmir will remain with india for the next 20 years. But can you guarantee me that pakistan will not fragment(like bangla 71) in the next 20 years?

Comment

Originally posted by barangai View Post
              I didn't claimed that we won against Indian army and we are victim of indian state sponsored terrorism but like Sri lanka,we are fighting hard to defeat them.
              You said they are bullies who can't mess with SL.

Thanks for answering.
              No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

I don't know why you guys are so much concerned about Pak-USA relations.The Pak-USA relations are so complex that i doubt that a common person like you can even imagine of understanding it.Both countries need each other,its not the first time for Pak-USA relations.Stop worrying about us lol

Our passport is curse,we are bad,poor and yes we don't get sympathy from any nation but why these things concern you?who are you to be concerned about this?

Sorry but pretending to be indian would be the last thing a Pakistani would do,you know very well why
                You are WRONG factually on almost all of the things. As a FACT lot of Pakistanis actually pose as Indians abroad.

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare

Pakistanis are posing as Indians to escape discrimination

Pakistanis pose as Indians to get hired in the U.S.

We are concerned since lot of Pakistani try to pose like Indians.We don't want a possible Terrorist from Pakistan to pose as Indian abroad.

Janab... stop embarrassing yourself on international platforms. Don't you have any shame left since a lot of people are ridiculing you in the most simple words? :))

Comment

Kashmir is Pakistan.They bleed for us against Indian armed forces inhuman actions.Kashmir in Pakistan is the most peaceful and literate region.
                  Most of your posts have already been addressed. I'll address this one with links, if you need more, or about HRA in Balochistan too, just ask.

Human rights report on PoK an 'eye-opener' for Kashmiri leaders

Pakistan Occupying PoK, Gilgit-Baltistan Forcefully, Rights Abuses Escalating, US Told
                  Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

barangai, some more ->

Human Rights in Pak-Occupied Kashmir: Screams of the Oppressed

Human rights violations in PoK: NGO report had raised red flag over torture, repression
                    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

PoK: Life in the other side of Kashmir

Pakistan: Thousands Of Persons Remain Missing

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                        You said they are bullies who can't mess with SL.

Thanks for answering.
                        They can't mess head to head hence the terrorist funding.

Google Indian involvement in LTTE formation and sri lankan civil war.

Comment

Originally posted by anil View Post
                          @barangai

I can guarantee you that kashmir will remain with india for the next 20 years. But can you guarantee me that pakistan will not fragment(like bangla 71) in the next 20 years?
                          No i won't because Pakistan is not merely a piece land but an ideology,a state of mind based on Pakistaniat.

India on the other hand is already so much divided between Upper class pure brahman and low class dalit(the untouchable),Language division etc.

Well if Pakistan let say not exist 20 years from now,india would also split as india existence is based upon Pakistan.Pakistan is the unity factor for the people who have nothing in common.

Comment

Originally posted by Batista View Post
                            You are WRONG factually on almost all of the things. As a FACT lot of Pakistanis actually pose as Indians abroad.

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare

Pakistanis are posing as Indians to escape discrimination

Pakistanis pose as Indians to get hired in the U.S.

We are concerned since lot of Pakistani try to pose like Indians.We don't want a possible Terrorist from Pakistan to pose as Indian abroad.

Janab... stop embarrassing yourself on international platforms. Don't you have any shame left since a lot of people are ridiculing you in the most simple words? :))
                            Believe me but posing as indian would be the last thing a Pakistani will actually think off.

Maybe the people pick Pakistanis as indian because of similar look.

Comment

Most of your posts have already been addressed. I'll address this one with links, if you need more, or about HRA in Balochistan too, just ask.

Human rights report on PoK an 'eye-opener' for Kashmiri leaders

Pakistan Occupying PoK, Gilgit-Baltistan Forcefully, Rights Abuses Escalating, US Told
                              Dear i have traveled and have friends from Kashmir.

*Kashmir is the most peaceful region in Pakistan
                              *Region with highest literacy
                              *Region will least crimes in Pakistan
                              *Hunza has literacy rate of more than 95%.

Opposite on indian side.

Comment

Indian establishment sanctioned news to further brainwash its People.

Believe me i don't blame the common indian but the establishment for brainwashing some of the youth into state of no return.it does make me sad but we can't do anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X