Istanbul airport attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big K View Post
    with the beating that pkk took and the public support they lost, i think that they can not dare such attack.

the worst one is the lost public support. the commoners now are saying that "its been 30 years and you can not defeat the state, stop it and let us live & do our businesses"

bringing war to the cities backfired badly to pkk in every way.
    How intact is the PKK leadership otherwise this is lower downs taking out their own agendas. its no longer about the cause but them. Loose canons.

this is the only good result of that so-called peace period of AKP's peace policy. Diyarbakir tasted a relative wealth (they even built 2 big malls) & peace and liked it. tho AKP&Erdogan should be put on trial for overlooking pkk's stockpiling guns & recruiting period..
    So does this mean no more cease fire with the PKK ?

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
      ...So does this mean no more cease fire with the PKK ?
      nothing is sure with Erdogan... he dances far better than best belly dancer in the world.

just check what he sad about IHH & Mavi Marmara incident. in 2014 he sad "i gave the permission to ihh to sail there" yesterday he sad "they did not asked for permission, we ,as the country, we were already sending help thru legal ways"...

he apologised Russia about the plane incident & re-instated relations with Israel despite all his past sayings.

so he is a dancer and a shame to the country.
      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

Remember this back in March

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=66349

Said it was the 3rd such attack in ankara. Targeted the riot police so against the state, PKK or its affiliates.

The airport is now the fourth, in Istanbul.

Is this really a different group or still PKK.
        Last edited by Double Edge; 01 Jul 16,, 11:16.

Comment

Guess Turkey is having their own Mujaheddins.

Guys they trained for a war in Chechnya and who were left alone, found a new lord and executed their revenge.
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Big K View Post
            nothing is sure with Erdogan... he dances far better than best belly dancer in the world.

just check what he sad about IHH & Mavi Marmara incident. in 2014 he sad "i gave the permission to ihh to sail there" yesterday he sad "they did not asked for permission, we ,as the country, we were already sending help thru legal ways"...

he apologised Russia about the plane incident & re-instated relations with Israel despite all his past sayings.

so he is a dancer and a shame to the country.
            Kerem , for you .and all who are waking up .

Once upon a time there was a king who wanted to go fishing.
            He called the royal weather forecaster and inquired as to the weather
            forecast for the next few hours. The weatherman assured him that there
            was no chance of rain in the coming days.
            So the king went fishing with his wife, the queen. On the way he met a
            farmer on his donkey. Upon seeing the king the farmer said,
            "Your Majesty, you should return to the palace at once because in
            just a short time I expect a huge amount of rain to fall in this area".
            The king was polite and considerate, he replied: "I hold the palace
            meteorologist in high regard. He is an extensively educated and
            experienced professional. And besides, I pay him very high wages. He
            gave me a very different forecast. I trust him and I will continue on
            my way." So he continued on his way.
            However, a short time later a torrential rain fell from the sky. The
            King and Queen were totally soaked and their entourage chuckled upon
            seeing them in such a shameful condition.
            Furious, the king returned to the palace and gave the order to fire
            the professional. Then he summoned the farmer and offered him the
            prestigious and high paying role of royal forecaster.
            The farmer said, "Your Majesty, I do not know anything about
            forecasting. I obtain my information from my donkey.
            If I see my donkey's ears drooping, it means with certainty that it will rain."
            So the king hired the donkey.
            And thus began the practice of hiring dumb asses to work in the
            government and occupy its highest and most influential positions.
            And the practice is unbroken to this day.

Comment

lol, wise words indeed :D

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
              Guess Turkey is having their own Mujaheddins.

Guys they trained for a war in Chechnya and who were left alone, found a new lord and executed their revenge.
              The part that doesn't make sense is why is this happening when AKP is in office. You would expect some understanding. A modus vivendi

Course mad dogs have no master and are a different matter altogether.
              Last edited by Double Edge; 01 Jul 16,, 18:52.

Comment

RIP. Attack on innocents, men/women/kids is madness. Such a shame.
                Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Working...
                X