X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Untold Story of Silk Road

Part I

Part II

Amazing read. This is one of the top cyber forensics case I have read and enjoyed in years. It's a longread, so patience is the key. However, the top of the list is revered by Kevin Mitnick, they guy who the FBI thought could launch a nuke by whistling on the phone.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Thanks Oracle!

Read both the parts and must say its amazing.
    sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Comment

Originally posted by Deltacamelately View Post
      Thanks Oracle!

Read both the parts and must say its amazing.
      The wonders that lurk on the dark net and the arrogance that comes with it. Technology has made it possible for everyone to have a voice, bearing anonymity, religious or political affinity. Isn't it fascinating? Someone sitting 1000's of miles away, building an empire on the internet not knowing that he's been marked and followed through his digital footprints. Consider the thrill of getting into the system of your enemy and then messing around. :-)

Information is power. But like all power, there are those who want to keep it for themselves. The world's entire scientific and cultural heritage, published over centuries in books and journals, is increasingly being digitized and locked up by a handful of private corporations. This IMV is the biggest crime, asking our future generations to pay a price for knowledge.
      Last edited by Oracle; 02 Jul 16,, 04:36.
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Working...
      X