• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British MP Jo Cox murdered.

By shooting and stabbing.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-36550304

Originally posted by surfgun View Post

Is this a terror attack?

Truly feel bad for her family. My condolences to them.
    Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
    -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Just a nutcase. It's become political now as a witness claimed the murderer yelled "put Britain first" i.e. Brexit but that's denied by the other witnesses including the shopkeeper who was closest and wrestled with the guy.
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Disgraceful nutter (hopefully).

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
          It's become political now as a witness claimed the murderer yelled "put Britain first" i.e. Brexit
          Actually, "Britain First" is a British political group in the neonazi corner, to which the guy quite firmly belonged (being an avid supporter, including financial, of the US-based National Alliance among other similar groups).

Just yet another murder by a neonazi nutcase. Like Henriette Reker in Germany last year, the B&H guy shooting two people in Austria two months ago, or that guy arrested in Ukraine this month who planned attacks on the European Championship. Not gonna mention Breivik. Oh wait, I did. Nothing to see, move along.

Comment

Originally posted by kato View Post
            Actually, "Britain First" is a British political group in the neonazi corner, to which the guy quite firmly belonged (being an avid supporter, including financial, of the US-based National Alliance among other similar groups)..
            I know, the BNP. The political stoush is the 'Remain' crowd tried to tie it to the 'leave' crowd, i.e. Brexit, Farage, Johnson etc. Taint by association, which is working as the first thing that pops up is Jo Cox when you type Brexit, though no doubt Googles 'magic algorythms' have something to do with that.
            Last edited by Parihaka; 18 Jun 16,, 21:03.
            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Sickening the way the parties are making credence from this , tragedy RIP Jo.

Comment

Working...
              X