2016 Orlando nightclub shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting

On June 12, 2016, multiple people were shot in Pulse, a gay bar, dance club and nightclub in Orlando, Florida. At least 50 were killed and 53 wounded. The gunman was identified as 29-year-old Omar Mir Seddique Mateen, an American citizen of Afghan descent. Law enforcement officials are treating the case as an act of domestic terrorism.
    It is the deadliest mass shooting in American history (surpassing the Virginia Tech shooting in 2007) and the largest act of terrorism since the September 11 attacks in 2001.
    _______

May they have peace in death that this savage denied them in life.
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

A bad dude who'd physically abused his ex-wife and apparently had been previously investigated by the FBI without consequence back in 2014. Evidently found time to make a declaration of fidelity to ISIS while slaughtering innocents.

I can't think of any reasonable way a nation can be protected from one-off assaults of this kind. A semi-automatic weapon and a confined crowd of targets is a recipe for carnage.
    "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Originally posted by S2 View Post
      I can't think of any reasonable way a nation can be protected from one-off assaults of this kind. A semi-automatic weapon and a confined crowd of targets is a recipe for carnage.
      Ban all semi-automatic weapons.

Yeah, sounds pretty stupid when you say it out loud but that's exactly what people are clamoring for.
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I was watching the NBC news and hearing these so called journalist I almost smashed my TV screen. The shooter calls 911 and pledge his allegiance to Al-Baghdadi the Islamic Khalifa of ISIS and Tsarnaev brothers mentioning he is following their foot-steps, then he proceed toward the club and start shooting the people in the club and these journalist immediately start talking about gun problem in US, pointing at the ease of availability, fairly cheap to obtain and blah blah blah.... but they either intentionally or out of pure ignorance fail to tell people that this muslim animal was a security guard and would have no difficulties putting his hand on an assault rifle.

I wonder when the Americans and people of Western world in general will open their eyes and realize/acknowledge how evil this stone age and extremely violent ideology is. Some islam apologists claim that these young muslims get radicalized because of the environment in which they are born and raised provide nothing but poverty, hopelessness and insecurities, but this guy was born and raised in New York city, world class center for culture, art, history, science, museums, libraries, theaters, world class universities and so on. So no it is not the environment it is the evil, violent and fascist ideology and should be dealt with accordingly.

BTW I watched the president Obama's speech, he mentioned that ever since Sunday morning he has been in meeting with FBI chief, secretary of DHS and had several conference call with city of Orlando's mayor and police chief, so he knew about the 911 phone call and was informed about the killer's background, during his speech he mentioned that the nightclub served LGBT community but never mentioned Omar was a muslim.

Comment

God Bless.
          Chimo

Comment

Oh yes O'bummer, is again complaining about Americans having easy access to weapons. Yes! That is the problem! What an imbecile!
            From the administration that edits the French President!

http://mediamatters.org/research/201...obama-c/209705
            Last edited by surfgun; 12 Jun 16,, 20:02.

Comment

the shooter was registered as a democrat. Can you imagine that

Comment

He was also a security guard with a concealed carry permit.

Also early word is a heavy gunfight inside the club. Hate to say this but I wonder if any were actually shot by the police in the crossfire.

Comment

The SWAT team as I understand took two hours to make entry. More probably died by bleeding out than would have been killed in a crossfire.

Comment

Originally posted by surfgun View Post
                    The SWAT team as I understand took two hours to make entry. More probably died by bleeding out than would have been killed in a crossfire.
                    Ahh, was different than the story I read. These initial accounts are pretty confused and conflicting, as always.

Comment

RIP

terrible loss

Comment

Some passages from the holly Quran in which all muslims are obligated to follow Allah's direct orders otherwise lest ignored they will be condemned to the fire of hell till eternity. The process of the insubordinate's flesh being BBQed in the fire is outlined in Quran in detail, that the charred flesh will be rejuvenated and submerged in a pool full of scorching hot tar.

Suraa 9, verse 5:

"And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

Sura 9, verse 29:

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humiliated."
                        Note above verse includes Christians and Jews (as a matter of fact every non-muslim in the globe because they don't believe in prophet-hood of the Mohammad.)

Sura 2, verse 193:

" Kill them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they surrender, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.

Sura 47, verse 4:

" So when you face those who disbelieve , strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds."

Sura 9, verse 123:

" O you who believe! kill those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you ferocity; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).

Sura 5, verse 33:

" The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

I mean this book which explains the doctrine, rules, regulation and obligations of the religion of peass is brimming with these kind of orders and obligation and threatens the believers to be burn in eternity if they refuse to obey.

For the authenticity of my post you could check Quran.com , amazing source of Quranic teachings which is translated to every single major language of the world and the same time includes almost all of the famous translators of the world.

Regards
                        Rasoul

Comment

Apologies offered, it is:

WWW.quran.com

Comment

Originally posted by Aryajet View Post
                            Suraa 9, verse 5:

"And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."
                            Forgiving and merciful. Hmm, go it

Sura 2, verse 193:

" Kill them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they surrender, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.

Sura 47, verse 4:

" So when you face those who disbelieve , strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds."
                            Inflict slaughter and kill them off. Hmm, got it.

Sura 9, verse 123:

" O you who believe! kill those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you ferocity; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).
                            Guard against evil. Hmm, got it.

You see my problem here. He claims to be merciful on one hand while the other is saying kill, kill, kill when offended or rejected.

He says guard against evil when he himself in the personification of evil. He is right up there with Hitler, Stalin, Amin, and Pol Pot. My way or you are dead.

On the other hand Jesus says turn the other cheek, he who is without sin throw the first stone and father forgive those who do not know what they do.

My only conclusion here is:

Allah = evil

Jesus = love

Comment

Sad tragedy. RIP, and a speedy recovery to the injured.
                              Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Working...
                              X