No announcement yet.

2016 Orlando nightclub shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to admit, National Review really is on a roll. Or the FBI's on a roll. Or they're both in a role. Or both. You decide....

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...June22Geraghty
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
      What's wrong in asking for a warrant?
      ??? I believe McCain wants to look without a warrant.

Comment

• Originally posted by tbm3fan View Post
        ??? I believe McCain wants to look without a warrant.
        My question was why this novelty, something was wrong with how it was?
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
          My question was why this novelty, something was wrong with how it was?
          Not a damn thing. The FBI can't even investigate terrorists that are handed to them--like the Orlando shooter, et al--why should American citizens give up their rights for no reason? Idiots! John McCain is and always has been a supreme POS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
            I have to admit, National Review really is on a roll. Or the FBI's on a roll. Or they're both in a role. Or both. You decide....

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...June22Geraghty
            Sadly, that is par for the course.

We have hundreds of thousands of criminals that "no one knows" where they are. Some of which we had but let out early on parole or on "house arrest" etc. We have over 10 million illegals that "disapeared like a fart in the wind" because the feds simply cant find them. Obama is trying to force thousands of Muslim refugees into the country yet there is no way to vet them. Then we are supposed to believe the whopper that they can make a list of 800K suspects and be able to watch them all...... not take them in give them due process and incarcerate the guilty ones....just sit back and watch them. "Just turn in your guns and the government will take care of you" Ask the native Americans how well that worked out. Is it any wonder that gun sales are skyrocketing. Even some democrats are starting to fugure out that their most holy government is powerless to protect the citizens. What is worse is that the government just doesnt care that its incompetancy and insane policies are putting its own citizens at risk.
            Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Working...
            X