This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barangai View Post
    Sir this is because Bharat(Again i am not including IVC because they were not indians) were either ruled by outsider or followed foreign imposed culture.

Take example of Present day india

Name: Based on IVC or Indus river that has its 95% course in Pakistan.
    Religion:based on rig veda,composed by People living in present day pakistan 5,000 back.
    Language:Historic sanskrit language was mastered in People living in Pakistan 5,000 years back(Panini)
    Culture:Claiming that it is based on IVC,which is a Paksitani civilization not indian.

So in india everything starting from the name,religion,language and culture,all are imported with majority of them from Pakistan.

NOTE:This discussion is not related to the topic,so i might not reply to your next post.
    I assume that narratives like these give hope and comfort to conquered and forgotten tribes

India completely understands what the provinces to its east want from it.

If you want the attention of india and indians to its west then you first need to be free and stable. You need to have something of value or interest to indians. Without it, the indians will not march to the west or conquer the territories, convert them into a hindu, make them "one of us" and give their representatives a seat in delhi. At least, the saudis and iranians have energy which compels us to engage with them. What do you(af-pak) have?
    Last edited by anil; 14 Jun 16,, 15:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
      If it doesn't matter what foreign governments think why did ex-diplomat Munir write this article? He sure thinks it matters. Why did you post it? Sure you also think it matters and wanted sympathy. Hard luck. Pakistan doesn't have the leverage to do anything on it's own, it has always bent over for US support. When you understand that International diplomacy matters, that would be the day you'd have learnt something, instead of madrassa educated jibes you throw now and then.

But, goodluck with that pattern of thinking. This is exactly what the civilized world wants, i.e., Pakistan getting more isolated than it already is. Your confidence in allah, mullah and your military makes me happy.
      It is not related to India and i posted it to discuss the matter.Told you already foreign view of India doesn't matter to Pakistan as no matter what other think we know india is involved in terrorism inside Pakistan.PERIOD

Amusing. Yet 1947-48, 65, 71, 99. Do you guys get a kick out of losing wars? Getting beat up in the battlefield? And then your Army refuses to take the dead bodies of it's dead soldiers. Some Army you guys have. You couldn't keep Bangladesh with US weapons in your arsenal and the US 7th fleet in the Indian Ocean. And somehow, you probably think now you can, because your army has what? Djinns?
      Being on offensive always and smaller in numbers/strength we did got more damage but we are still standing and threaten the existence of India.

It was inevitable when the Punjabis wouldn't hand over power to the Bengalis because the Pakistani Punjabis thought the Bengalis smelled and stinked and were not martial enough and akin to slaves. This mentality cost you your country in 1/2. The diversion that I see many Pakistanis take these days, out of shame and inferiority complex is not sudden. And 30 years down the line, you'd say the same thing for Balochistan & Sindh. It's not 71 you say, I know it's 2016 - we've got the fastest growing economy, better diplomacy, and we certainly got bigger guns.
      Its not 71 yes,In 71 we had 55k troops deployed in Bangladesh thousand miles away being surrounded by india from all side with naval blockade against Indian armed forces and indian funded terrorist org mukhti bahini in a state of civil war in a country of 35 Million Population.

Balochistan,Sindh?lol Sir at the end of the day,you guys still are indian and we Pakistanis,no amount of fastest economy,better diplomacy or anything else can change it.

Comment

Originally posted by anil View Post
        The best you can do to counter me is to tell me that I "don't know anything" because you are a pashtun refugee living in pakistan? This is THE argument you're running with?
        i find it funny when indian claim that they know about the ground realities of the pashtuns on either side.I am not a refugee but a Pakistani Pashtun and i know the situation far better than you do(infact you don't know anything).Have you even followed the recent Pakistan-Afghanistan torkham skirmish?the sentiments of the Pashtuns on either side especially the Pakistanis?

Comment

i find it funny when indian claim that they know about the ground realities of the pashtuns on either side.I am not a refugee but a Pakistani Pashtun and i know the situation far better than you do(infact you don't know anything).Have you even followed the recent Pakistan-Afghanistan torkham skirmish?the sentiments of the Pashtuns on either side especially the Pakistanis?
          Again with that? "you don't know anything" is the only thing you can say to me?

Comment

Originally posted by SteveDaPirate View Post
            I've always considered the relationship between the US and Pakistan post cold war to be transactional in nature rather than an alliance of shared interests, culture, or friendship.

There is certainly some genuine collaboration going on, but the US also gives Pakistan tens of billions in military, scientific, and economic aid. That level of funding comes with strings attached, some of which will require Pakistan to undertake actions that may not be in Pakistan's interests. Pakistan isn't a client state that is compelled to comply with US demands, but rather has to balance what the US asks of it against the largess it receives and act accordingly.

From what I understand, the US is hunting Fazlullah, and narrowly missed him in a missile strike in November of 2014 near the Afghan border.
            Pakistan has a definition of Good and Bad Terrorism and due to that the whole game has been turned complex and Pakistan refuse to help US containing Haqqani network and the various terror orgs which are dedicated towards harming India since Pak Army has been defeated badly in wars.

Here is a interesting fact since all terrorists including OBL was killed in Pakistan. There is a reason Pakistan is called the epicenter of Terrorism.

Click image for larger version

Name:	6RxBf4g.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	1469040

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
            "By all means"...like this, right?

[ATTACH]41559[/ATTACH]
            Pakistan first denied that Ajmal Kasab was a Pakistani then said he was and then said he was not, they got in an embarrassing situation since their own media traced his village and his whole family.His family got grounded by ISI.They even went on the extent that it was a false flag operation by RAW, just like they say 9/11 was done by US itself.He and 9 other Pakistani terrorists belonged to a very poor family and were paid money by ISI for a suicide mission in India.

It's funny that these so terrorists were brave enough to kill civilians but after few slaps under Indian Security custody he admitted everything and cried and wanted to see his mummy like a small boy.One of that armed Pakistani Terrorist was even caught by a brave unarmed Indian policeman.

Originally posted by DarthSiddius View Post
            Where did Pakistan come from? Thanks for the heads up. Please do go on though, I doubt anyone would mind with all that knowledge being added to the mix.
            They won't admit and I won't mind sharing some history of Indian Subcontinent.

It's hilarious that Pakistanis go to international forums and embarrass themselves with no factual evidences.As a result Pakistan has no credibility left in the world.

Simple history is that Pakistan refuse to accept that their real ancestors were all Hindus, Islam came through Mogules and threatened/killed them by sword in millions, destroyed temples/rapes etc and lot of Hindus converted by Mogul terrorism.The ones who fought back remained Hindus/Sikhs/Buddhists/Jains/Christians ie. 1+ Billion.Sikhs were the ones who not just dented the tremendous Moguls Empire but defeated them in 1783 by dethroning Delhi which was the seat of Moguls.So Pakistanis can't admit that their ancestors were coward/weak enough to convert and go on without shame to even glorify their rapists/killers and name their missiles on Babar/Abdali etc.The reason today Pakistan is in a serious state of IDENTITY CRISIS which even some sane Pakistanis admit.In foreign countries they even pose as Indians to hide their real identity.

The ONLY thing which binds them is hatred toward Indians specially Hindus who are their REAL ancestors.Pakistanis HATE not just Hindus but hate Sikhs to the core since they got thrashed by them in all wars, the reason they started supporting terrorism in Indian Punjab where again Pakistan got defeated.They even make sure to instigate Indian Muslims who usually are much peaceful and safer in India and didn't want to join them in Pakistan in 1947.Pakistan has openely admitted saying that they would bleed India by 1000 cuts so they are not going to stop at Kashmir and would indulge in terrorist activities.Now karma has started biting back and since 9/11 about 80,000 people are killed in Pakistan in WOT.OBL was caught and killed in Pak is a simple example.

So that's the history in short about Pakistanis and you can verify it as well.
            Last edited by Batista; 15 Jul 16,, 21:21.

Comment

It is not related to India and i posted it to discuss the matter.Told you already foreign view of India doesn't matter to Pakistan as no matter what other think we know india is involved in terrorism inside Pakistan.PERIOD

Being on offensive always and smaller in numbers/strength we did got more damage but we are still standing and threaten the existence of India.

Its not 71 yes,In 71 we had 55k troops deployed in Bangladesh thousand miles away being surrounded by india from all side with naval blockade against Indian armed forces and indian funded terrorist org mukhti bahini in a state of civil war in a country of 35 Million Population.

Balochistan,Sindh?lol Sir at the end of the day,you guys still are indian and we Pakistanis,no amount of fastest economy,better diplomacy or anything else can change it.
              Pakistanis always make excuses of losing.Ohhh we were not ready,oh we were less in number,oh we didn't wear diapers and such lame excuses.Indian Army could never be deployed in equal numbers and many times were ill-equipped as you had superior weapons.

If Pak Army was so brave as they claim(classic 1 Pakistani = 10 Hindus theory) they would never have surrendered en masses.It took just 25,000 Indian Army(eastern wing) to make whole of Pak Armed forces surrender and sign the instrument of surrender.We even got pity on you and sent back all 93000 POW alive.In 1971 you simply understood that you are no match to Indian Army even 1:1 head on so now depend on Terrorists and often those are Pak Army regulars on suicide missions as well.

Do you remember this Pak Army regular? He was on a suicide mission but got caught and died in India.He was even on your official Army DB but got removed asap his identity got viral.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pak Army Suicide bomber.png
Views:	1
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	1469041

Don't come and embarrass yourself in international forum since all are sick and tired of Pakistan who has no credibility left since you are EPICENTER OF TERRORISM and OBL the #1 Terrorist was living under Pak Army protection for years thus cheating on US.

Almost all terror attacks have Pakistani link and very shamefully the recent attack on Prophet's Mosque in Saudi Arabia was a Pakistani suicide bomber!!!!!!

Pakistan is getting ISOLATED today on international forums and being butt of jokes.

Comment

i find it funny when indian claim that they know about the ground realities of the pashtuns on either side.
                Being banned once for hate speech doesn't mean re-register under a new name and continue your drumbeat. Please do not return.

Thread Closed
                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
                X